Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we trust Legendary member chmod755 ? - page 3. (Read 1589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Eu sou muito sortudo, vou mandar logo a real, eu morei um tempo fora do Brasil, conheci uma galera que curte cripto lá na Europa e fiz alguns amigos por lá, nesses dias atras eu tava conversando com meu amigo e surgiu um papo do fórum, nessa ele me disse que tinha a conta aqui e tals, mas não tinha mais interesse aqui pois ele virou um adepto ao BCH, ele disse que não usava a conta e estava parada desde 2016, eu dei uma de joão sem braço e perguntei se ele não me daria a conta, pra ele acho que é só uma conta de fórum, sem muito valor "embutido", nisso ele aceitou e me deu de presente, como ele não usa a anos não fazia diferença pra ele, acho que nem é tão bondoso assim, foi mais a falta de uso aqui e oportunidade mesmo que apareceu e consegui, por isso digo que não tem nada contra as regras, ele ainda me desejou boa sorte quando falei das campanhas e tudo o mais, realmente foi muita sorte, um ponto fora da curva, agora é só aproveitar e não desperdiçar a chance que me foi dada.

''he told me he had the account here and such, but he was no longer interested here because he became a fan of BCH, he said that he did not use the account and was stopped since 2016''

So he became a fan of Bcash, not trusting the founder of Bcash...  Roll Eyes

You should make a movie based on your story, and add some guitar music you like to play.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020
http://loyce.club/trust/2020-05-16_Sat_05.03h/3012.html

Now lets go a bit deeper.
He lied that old owner is Bcash supporter that don't want to be a bitcointalk member anymore.
But if we look at LoyceV trustlist fro chmod755 we can see that same guy distrust MemoryDealers aka RV

Well, I didn't, the person who gave me the acc is a hold of BCH, but if he distrusts Roger Ver It's their personal opinion, BCH is not Roger Ver, that why it's a decentralized cryptocurrency.
We don't need to trust him, we need to trust the Code.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
You want to revert? Create a petition thread on meta and see if you have enough supporters, theymos will revert that if you have enough supporters  Grin
Welcome, I will support.

Do we want to add an extra burden to admin?  If the account has changed hands, it cannot be credited with the previous attributes.   The profile is now fraudulent - erasing merit will not erase the goodwill the old owner built over the years.  

A tag saying the account changed hands is a perfect use of the trust system.    Anyone wanting to do business with chmod755  can choose to disregard it if they want, but they need to be aware the historical record of that profile is not accurate.
legendary
Cashback 15%

http://loyce.club/trust/2020-05-16_Sat_05.03h/3012.html

Now lets go a bit deeper.
He lied that old owner is Bcash supporter that don't want to be a bitcointalk member anymore.
But if we look at LoyceV trustlist fro chmod755 we can see that same guy distrust MemoryDealers aka RV

why I will create another account? to people point a finger and flag me again?
Well it is not your first time is it?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Sure, But I don't have an away to revert it.
You want to revert? Create a petition thread on meta and see if you have enough supporters, theymos will revert that if you have enough supporters  Grin
Welcome, I will support.
legendary
I've earned it

LOL

No, it's about as far from "earned" as it gets. You didn't make those posts and you didn't earn 1000 merits.

Sure, But I don't have an away to revert it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I've earned it

LOL

No, it's about as far from "earned" as it gets. You didn't make those posts and you didn't earn 1000 merits.
legendary
I do NOT support bitcointalk accounts trading and changing hands.
I asked this member to explain in english language about account ownership changing hands.
He refused.
Instead he started to quote poetry of his favorite rock bands multiple times.

Neutral changed to Negative for now.

Guess what, I don't need to do things you ask to me, you translated by yourself, and a few posts later I've said the same thing(wow). as I said, you are like a spoiled child, you don't like my answers then gave me a negative trust.
legendary
Cashback 15%
I do NOT support bitcointalk accounts trading and changing hands.
I asked this member to explain in english language about account ownership changing hands.
He refused.
Instead he started to quote poetry of his favorite rock bands multiple times.

Neutral changed to Negative for now.
legendary
Post your poetry while you still can...
" I have the power, I don't like you, so I have a reason to send negative trust, just because I don't like your face"
Some people have a level of indignation and anger when they don't get what they want to the point to pass over others to get what they want, it looks like as if you constantly need a target to point to get what they want, Using they power.

You have been looking to something to point me for days, even mentioned me in the plagiarism section and deleted when you see you were wrong, like a spoiled child and after losings arguments jut using the "power" you have.
legendary
Because I won it, and I'm not pretending to be anyone, I Didn't search for anyone for trading or anything else, I'm just using the forum and wearing some signatures and honestly with neutral ratings saying that the account owner has changed I believed that no one will make any deal with me.

Then delete all posts that you didn't create and ask theymos to remove the initial 1000 merits. I think that would be a fair way of accepting account as a gift.

For that I would have created an account from zero But since I've earned it why should I do that? and I can't even delete some of my posts.
I don't have smerits, nothing, just a status, and NEG trust right now, making it more useless for mot of things here, why I will create another account? to people point a finger and flag me again?

legendary
Because I won it, and I'm not pretending to be anyone, I Didn't search for anyone for trading or anything else, I'm just using the forum and wearing some signatures and honestly with neutral ratings saying that the account owner has changed I believed that no one will make any deal with me.

Then delete all posts that you didn't create and ask theymos to remove the initial 1000 merits. I think that would be a fair way of accepting account as a gift.
legendary
well, we have some different points of view, if someone wants to give you the account on their own free will I don't see it as the same thing of trading/buying it.
We have same point of view that the only wrong in account trading is- account can not be trusted because the account is not owned by the previous one, people used to know the previous user and new user can easily impersonate and scam a big amount. From that point of view, changing hands of account matter regardless of how it changed hands.

You are right in some points, but I don't have any positive trusts to say that I'm trusted to do anything, only neutral stating the actual situation, btw there is a lot of detectives here on the forum if I do anything wrong they will not let it be hidden.
and now I got a NEG rating, But I don't agree with that, what can I do? nothing.
legendary
well, we have some different points of view, if someone wants to give you the account on their own free will I don't see it as the same thing of trading/buying it.
We have same point of view that the only wrong in account trading is- account can not be trusted because the account is not owned by the previous one, people used to know the previous user and new user can easily impersonate and scam a big amount. From that point of view, changing hands of account matter regardless of how it changed hands.
legendary
Sure I understand, That's why I've said that the Neutral rating that I've received is clearly the most accurate rating and it shows on my profile.

Cool story. Any particular reason why you couldn't just create a new account instead of pretending to be someone you're not?

legendary
Sure I understand, That's why I've said that the Neutral rating that I've received is clearly the most accurate rating and it shows on my profile.

Cool story. Any particular reason why you couldn't just create a new account instead of pretending to be someone you're not?
legendary
The account seems changed hands. He has already acknowledged that. Purchasing an account and luckily getting an account from another person is the same thing.
The merit thing and reseting your password through ip proves nothing. I mean that's not a solid proof to come to a conclusion that some of the accounts are alt.

I didn't nothing against the forum rules and I'm not using any kind of "trust" here, anyone can do their own research and have any thoughts about me.
No one need to untrust me and also No one need to trust me I think your neutral appointment is clearly the most accurate rating.
Forum discouraged account trading and community discouraged it more. You are not the same owner whom users knew as chmod755, it is very risky to deal with you.

legendary
The account seems changed hands. He has already acknowledged that. Purchasing an account and luckily getting an account from another person is the same thing.
The merit thing and reseting your password through ip proves nothing. I mean that's not a solid proof to come to a conclusion that some of the accounts are alt.

I didn't nothing against the forum rules and I'm not using any kind of "trust" here, anyone can do their own research and have any thoughts about me.
No one need to untrust me and also No one need to trust me I think your neutral appointment is clearly the most accurate rating.
Forum discouraged account trading and community discouraged it more. You are not the same owner whom users knew as chmod755, it is very risky to deal with you.
legendary

No need, when you find something for real, let me know, for now, I see only thoughts and supposition upon your mind.

"To the left I see the rats and to the right I see the snakes, In my ear they're whispering sweet sermons of cruel hate"
- Parkway Drive
legendary
Cashback 15%
Pages:
Jump to: