Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 24. (Read 6458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 31, 2018, 06:56:29 PM
Probably govenment can't do anything to cryptoucrrencies because people choose what to do, not govenrment. If they ban bitcoin peopl will start complain and at the end crypto would be accepted.

If any government want to fight crypto, all they need to do is make it harder to cash out and exchange for money.
Believe me that peoples complains are not big problem for governments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 06:53:18 PM
World government can only try to regulate crypto, which might be of help if possible, but to say that they will kill it is what is not likely going to happen. Crypto has come to stay.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
I think that they can not. It does not stop the process running. Too many people are already interested! And they will never leave
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 06:49:44 PM
Probably govenment can't do anything to cryptoucrrencies because people choose what to do, not govenrment. If they ban bitcoin peopl will start complain and at the end crypto would be accepted.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
May 31, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

I`m can`t find a opportunity of this things. Crypto is very strong and we will to see a many new hypes and pumps, i don`t think they can to stop a crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
I think it's too late now. because many governments support cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:03:38 PM
If a ban is imposed only by a few states, the currency will continue to be used. The effect of prohibitive measures is unlikely to be critical.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 31, 2018, 06:01:57 PM
In many developed countries, such as the United States, drugs are purchased for the crypto currency, people are sold, there is not a bit of bitcoin for it just what is not going on and the state does not want it to develop, it stops it. Similarly, the state wants to keep everything under control, it is not beneficial that you receive money and do not even pay taxes
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 06:00:58 PM
Funny but true.  Drugs are tangible but they cannot control nor stop  it, how much more with cryptocurrency, intangible and decentralized.  I think governments very much wants to have control and power over cryptocurrency but they cannot find any ways.  Governments will not and cannot kill cryptocurrency because they can use  it and can regulate it and find its usefulness for the betterment of economy and life of people and of course they can taxed it eventually. There are news that some countries  are already looking into the benefits of cryptocurrency.
The government wants to control electronic money, I agree, and it is unlikely that the government will kill electronic money. Many countries have accepted BTC and ETh for the payment of goods and services. Some countries do not accept it, they still do not have the means to reprocess electronic money, so electronic money will grow most sustainably.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 31, 2018, 05:57:53 PM
No government can kill bitcoin, they can only ban bitcoin. bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic currency that is decentralized which makes it impossible for any government to kill bitcoin.

if we analyze the situation that took place at the last G20 summit, then it can be concluded that in most countries the crypto-currencies will act and will be legalized throughout the world. At least this is my opinion and I think that the flair does not fail me.
Activity: 156
May 31, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
They can ban the use of crypto but they cannot outright kill crypto so that it will not exist anymore because cryptos are on the internet. The only way would be to stop the purchase of it using banks and other financial institutions. They would have better luck just putting regulations on the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
May 31, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
The government can try, but can't destroy or defeat the cryptocurrency. The only thing that they can do is to ban the bitcoins within their jurisdiction. But I believe that people will keep patronizing crypto.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 09:30:45 AM
Government has power, government has rules, government will do something of course based on strong thing. continue what the reason the government will kill Crypto, if there is no strong reason it will not be. and the government will not do that. But if Cryptocurrency violates the rules made by a government, then the government will easily destroy Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
May 31, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
I had a look at the article above but I think if the government issues some kind of regulations they would not hurt the cryptocurrency market by any means otherwise it will get more organized.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:29:26 AM
Many government tried to shut down bitcoins. I have heard of this a year ago, until now but they didn't succeed. Its now impossible to shut it down. The other county see the good side of using cryptocurrency as their new digital currency. It may be possible to restrict it in the selected county but not all county.
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
If all the governments of the world concentrate their efforts, they could surely kill crypto, or at least make them illegal.
But they have no reason to do it, they only care about checking and taxing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 31, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
I do not think that the government will kill crypto. The government will try to control and regulate crypto. Control crypto is needed to collect taxes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 04:36:07 AM
I don't believe they're going to do it, Cryptocoins are a tax door for the States and they need to support it.
Activity: 350
May 31, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Yes, governments can kill the Cryptocurrency by introducing strict rules for each country in the world. But I think Crypto's future will not be that bad. Nevertheless, it has contributed a lot to the world with its excellent Blockchain technology. a new change and very helpful will be recognized in the future and I strongly believe that.
Activity: 462
May 31, 2018, 04:33:45 AM
The world government can kill the cryptocurrency, but this requires the countries of the world to boycott it and jointly prohibit its operation. But I think this possibility is very small!
Pages:
Jump to: