Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 21. (Read 6458 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:20:02 AM
Perhaps the government could kill the crypto if the government has a reliable way and can conquer the crypto. But I think it will not be easy and can not just happen. Crypto community from day to day continues to increase, the government will be more difficult to overcome the crypto, let alone crypto community does not use the original identity.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
did happen in korea cyrpto unban?
Activity: 196
June 06, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
To completely destroy the crypto currency, all countries need to unite. A single government of the Earth. Fantastic. But as practice shows, developed countries provide all opportunities for the development of the Crypto-currency. Example, Japan.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:47:10 AM
It`s not so easy to destroy what is recognized as truly useful and promising all over the world. Yes, some countries will be more against this, some less ... But on the whole, the economy will not crypt anywhere, it will only change and develop. And in which direction - we do not know.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 06, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
No way, that would need a global regulation that formed from all countries agreement on prohibiting bitcoin and that is not feasible at all. The thought is silly in fact.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
the governments of the countries will not be able to destroy the crypto currency, because the crypto is decentralized. The essence of decentralization is the absence of total control.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 06, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
It will be entirely dependent on the development of crypto technology itself, because if every derivative of crypto has a real impact and contribution in everyday life, I think crypto will never die.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
June 06, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
All goverments are different and they cannot make an agreement on United Nations. So i am sure they will not make an agreement to Ban all crypto related staff.
So in my opinion goverments cannot kill crypto but some of them can BAN like Iran (Dictatorships)
Activity: 52
June 06, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
To my own opinion i don't think world governments can kill crypto currencies, because they have no reason to do so. And plus crypto currencies is the future, i personally believe that.
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
the government maybe not be able to kill the crypt but it is quite possible to control it if it accumulates more than half of the bitcoins and altcoins
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 06, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
Governments can try and some of them already banned the crypto access but nothing gives governments the power to kill crypto
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
June 06, 2018, 08:05:20 AM
There can not be only one government to kill the crypto currency but if most countries / governments have banned cryptocurrency then maybe the reason why our community will collapse, because who will support our currency if no country supports it? but that will not happen because some countries like Venezuela have supported the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 427
June 06, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
I do no think the government can kill cryptocurrency because it has gained more popularity and it is decentralized compared to fate currency. The government can only regulate exchanges.
Activity: 196
June 06, 2018, 07:55:02 AM
I think that a government with a lot of power can seriously damage Crypto obstructing its distribution and persecuting those who use it. The way they do it, that's another story. Of course, a government ban can push people to go away from bitcoin and altcoins. Banning Bitcoin would remove a lot of the 'honest' investors and thus reduce the value; it'd push bitcoin into the fringes. For instance, big investors and even institutional investors would be forced to cash out into fiat. These would dramatically lower the value of bitcoin. What I worry about is that governments shutting down the exchanges that convert bitcoin and altcoins to local currency. They can make it illegal. I wonder there if Bitcoin can survive that if people will be willing to use Bitcoin exclusively to buy and sell goods.
Activity: 336
June 06, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
Now politicians can prohibit the exchange of traditional currency for cryptos version, which the Chinese did. But in the long term - they absolutely can not control the crypto-currencies in the same way as national currencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
I doubt that someone will be able to crush the currency, especially in the state apparatus, given that they are no less interested in the development of these technologies!
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
No way, that world government can kill crypto due to decentralized nature of the crypto world, you cannot kill things which do not have the center, you can kill its element, but they will regenerate in other districts. I am more inclined to think that governments will officially accept crypto sooner or later!
Activity: 86
June 06, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
Crypto has become a great light illuminating in all ramifications with superb development and with an accolade achievement;So in this the so called government with their iconoclastic manner can never destroy or kill it(Crypto).
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
To my little knowledge about crypto, i don't think that the world government can wake up one day to decide the end of Crypto because of it importance to the world Economy. No government at any grade can stop it now; forward ever crypto backward never crypto!!  
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
Yes, some countries have imposed strict restrictions on Bitcoin, such as Ecuador and Bolivia. But that does not have to be the best way to ignore the currency and authenticity of digital assets and financial connotations, not to reduce the facts in financial transactions so now many countries measure the currency, rather than exclude Bitcoin. Because all the cryptocurrancy and blockchain technologies behind it are decentralized. All the bad news now is FUD to manipulate the price of cryptocurrancy instead.
Pages:
Jump to: