Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 30. (Read 6458 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 23, 2018, 05:15:46 AM
it's true if the country could have an impact on the price of crypto because it has the power of investors there and control half of any trade in this world. but the crypto itself I'm sure will not die or disappear because the technology is very evolving and always follow the development, it can't be a person or a deadly state crypto even now crypto so competitor all the country's currency and if one day crypto die because of the absence of internet or network which fully supports this crypto.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 05:14:56 AM
I would say this won't happen. We all see how blockchain has been very useful in terms of faster, more secure transactions. This is the future of technology. It will be stupid to shut it down. Instead, why not use it's full potential for good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
Thank you for the information you provided.
I never thought that the Government would destroy Cryptocurrency.
I once wished that Cryptocurrency would be accepted as in a Russian country that has received Cryptocurrency in their country.
Governments in big countries could have dropped Cryptocurrency quickly. For example America, When the Americans issue a regulation that prohibits Cryptocurrency and spread negative issues about Cryptocurrency, it can be ascertained if Cryptocurrency will soon fall.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 05:08:07 AM
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency was made and created so that everyone could enjoy the hassle free monetary system and this is our future of economy and trade.
Hence, nobody could stop nor block it and could take away from the people. Not even Governments, State, Organization or individuals could stop or manipulate it die to it's massive security protocols. Even great countries like China, Korea or India can create any FUD they want but they will not be able to totally Bring down Crypto as a whole. It's like the Pandora's box. Once it's opened it could not be stopped. I see mass adoption very soon as big companies are integrating the blockchain technology in their businesses. I truly believe that we're still in the early stage.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
Yeah
You can't do anything if they make a new rule to banning cryptocurrency
Just make a hope they not banned it
And allowed cryptocurrency in your country
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 04:59:04 AM
In my opinion, it will be very difficult for the world government to ruin this market, although they have tried to do it a few times they can not do it, they simply will not allow people who have invested money here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
No way that world government can kill crypto due to its decentralized nature and also there will be always countries who will allow crypto exchanges and those countries might become very rich. So there is only bright future for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
No no no .... Government can just make new regulations for bitcoin but they cant kill it. AS of now, It has so many members joining bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 04:51:38 AM
Governments such as the US, China, India, South Korea, etc., are afraid to lose control over money, and also use krypton for illegal activities. While few other countries have found a good side for krypton. In any case, former countries try to regulate krypton as much as possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 23, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
I think they cannot stop or even kill cryptocurrency because it is descentralized. For example they stop bitcoin on major countries that uses bitcoin but they will not know if all people stop using cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrency will continue to grow because of more positive effect to our society.
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
Government policies and regulations can have a huge impact on the crypto market, but it is impossible for them to completely kill crypto. After all, crypto is worldwide. Many countries now support crypto. As long as some countries recognize it, I believe that crypto will not die.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
Different nations can slaughter crypto yet to surmise that it can be executed everywhere throughout the world is incomprehensible in light of the fact that numerous nations acknowledges bitcoin in their administration they cannot be joined in murdering crypto all around the globe. In what manner can the legislature anticipate bitcoin utilize when bitcoin is on the web and is pseudonymous. Bitcoin has numerous positive effect as opposed to negative so without a doubt it will be acknowledged by world government soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
May 23, 2018, 02:20:17 AM
The can only ban official using, but i think always finds the governments who use cryptos for their interest.
Activity: 314
einc.io
May 23, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
Even if some measures would be taked in a couple of countries there are crypto market users all over the world so that will not kill crypto.
Activity: 35
May 22, 2018, 04:33:32 AM
I will say so, they can not kill krypto, but they can cover up everything so that people just stop using it, because everything will be illegal
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
All we need to do is solve problems such as scam. Stop killing the system from the inside and it will become more stable outside. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but the problem of scam is the cornerstone.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 22, 2018, 04:12:32 AM
I don't think the government kill cryptocurrecny because if we see there's only fee country was banned bitcoin and altcoins because they did not manipulate this. But if you see also there's a lot of country are accepted, advertise , and adapted bitcoin and altcoins and that's good to hear and that's I think the government kill crypto because if we  have hater ofocrase we have lovers and investor to support it.
Activity: 91
May 22, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
I think world government can kill crypto if crypto in value harm world. but I do not think the world government will kill the crypto even though there are currently some state governments that have not legalized crypto.
Activity: 246
May 22, 2018, 04:04:43 AM
I don't think any government can completely kill the crypto. I feel that the governments are trying to delay it. One of the reason might be that when crypto currencies are fully in practice not necessarily the existing currencies it will be very difficult to keep.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
the government of any country can decide only on its own territory. but if all the countries of the world unite against cryptocurrencies and then, of course, it will not survive. just imagine if for the cryptocurrency will be for example, put in prison. hardly anyone wants to do it.

Yes, if the government will want to rule crypto they can decide to kill it or just stop it, and we cannot do anything if they decide to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: