Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 33. (Read 6458 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
First, I don't know why the all world goverment want to kill crypto. I will spend a lot of money and energy to implement that.

Second, if all the goverment do that, crypto can still alive. Like the crimes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 04:42:48 AM
The very fact of a decentralized bitcoin device is of great concern to governments, since only a centralized system can be put under full control. An increasing number of companies and organizations are actively involved in the decentralized financial ecosystem. I do not think that the government will be able to kill the crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 15, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Government cannot completely kill cryptocurrencies at all cause of their decentralized nature. They may only block transactions possibly in local markets, so they can damage but not kill

Indeed, but if all the major exchanges are closed what then??

I don't think this will happen but some serious regulation is mandatory to stop the shameful spread of scam ICOs.

And well planned regulation won't kill crypto; it will make it stronger!
Activity: 110
May 15, 2018, 04:20:14 AM
Government cannot completely kill cryptocurrencies at all cause of their decentralized nature. They may only block transactions possibly in local markets, so they can damage but not kill
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

I think that if the government sets such a goal, it can do so that no one will want to have a crypto currency. But for this, very severe repressive measures will be needed. This is usually the case with governments in totalitarian countries.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
May 14, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
Government policies and regulation can have a negative impact  on cryptocurrency and ultimately kill it,major reason why crypto has not grown beyond it's present level is as a result of policy from government in different countries.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
They can certainly try but there really is no way to kill crypto except the electricity in the world goes out or the internet goes down forever. Although what they can do is to ban the usage and acceptance of cryptos as a means of payment and as any form of asset. Also they would ban banks from facilitating crypto purchase and just like that, cryptos are gone
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 04:13:38 PM
Some governments can regulate about crypto but yes, it doesn’t mean they can kill it. Recently i really believe that it’s beyond that. Governments can effect it or spread fear or try to restrict it but that’s it..
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
Yes they can kill the bitcoin, but it is risky.because if the world government banned the bitcoin by all countries i don't think if it's only in a peace talk. I am sure that many of us would got rebellion if it happen. Bitcoin have many done things in us so i don't think bitcoun will okay if it kill or disappear because of the world government

Yes government can kill crypto because the government has all the authorities of what they want to implement
Activity: 60
May 13, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
Yes they can kill the bitcoin, but it is risky.because if the world government banned the bitcoin by all countries i don't think if it's only in a peace talk. I am sure that many of us would got rebellion if it happen. Bitcoin have many done things in us so i don't think bitcoun will okay if it kill or disappear because of the world government
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 13, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
NO, because there is no world government.
As long as there are so many different countries with different governments, we will always have competition. In this competition always some country will be more open to innovations and new technologies.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
Maybe, if all the countries of the world call cryptocurrency a surrogate of money and will outlaw it. Just as if you start to control all the cash flows of ordinary citizens, even small amounts. But by doing this, the states will make a big mistake.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
They can only bring some sort of regulations to it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 13, 2018, 05:24:54 PM
I do not think government can kill cryptocurrencies, they can ban it on specific country but they cannot kill even if they want to. People are now supporting it so it would be hard.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 13, 2018, 05:20:21 PM
More and more people are faced with crypto-currencies, whose popularity has grown so high that governments will not try to make a mistake by completely banning the crypto-currency that can bring profit in the form of taxes. My opinion is that the government will soon begin to tightly control all your transactions and will demand a percentage from you.
Activity: 126
May 13, 2018, 03:32:38 PM
inquiring as to whether the Government will slaughter crypto, resembles inquiring as to whether the administration can stop the course of air on the planet which isn't conceivable in light of the fact that digital forms of money is controlled by the blockchain innovation with decentralized servers that can't be followed and closed around anybody or the by government, the substance and excellence of the blockchain is opportunity. Government have subjugated us by controlling for all intents and purposes all that we possess and now the world is arousing to another cognizance where the normal man in the city needs to control their own distiny's
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
With a strong desire, they can destroy the crypto-currency industry, I think it will be easy for them, but they can create laws and nothing else. The more I think they will not be able to do, because the community is also not stupid.

but government can set severe rules for those who use cryptocurrencies and this will reduce the number of crypto users dramatically.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
Government is government. It can ban cryptocurrencies in their country and this will have a great impact on the cryptocurrency. But it certainly won't kill him. To do so, all governments must ban it. That's not likely to happen.
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 03:26:35 PM
the world government has already split into two camps, because the units understand the advantages of crypto currency, millet needs to settle issues with circulation and create certain laws and everything will work fine
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

i don't think so, but they could regulate and lesson the opportunity given to traders in crypto. I think as crypto gets more attention and takes on big role in the market the more regulation countries will impose on it. crypto has been growing even without the government and most of the time problem arises once too many people with different agenda takes part in something that they don't really understand. In this context, It's the cyrpto.
Pages:
Jump to: