Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 59. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
March 28, 2018, 02:12:00 AM
The government doesn't kill cryptocurrency, and strangling. To pull up knowledge about it and learn to manage, control and etc.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:11:22 AM
if crypto does not bow to government regulation then government will kill it ,its as simple as that.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 07:00:49 PM
I'm sure government is looking into cryptocurrency. I'm sure one day, they will be investing into the space/technology in order to gain the advantages of the technology. Cryptocurrency is like the internet technology of the 90's. Some countries and government before is skeptic about it but later on everyone jump into it. The same thing that is happening to Blockchain technology now. I'm sure everyone will dive into it once they realize the full potential of the technology.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
The fact that they created, it can not kill Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 10:16:10 AM
It is possible to slow down the process of crypto developing, but at the same time it is impossible to stop it on the government level because these goverments, in that case, would be losers while the others will get all the benefits from having crypto companies and technologies in its territory.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 26, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
The government has not been able to kill the crypto until they want to make the regulation but they have not been able to do that either. Blockchain network is not easy to control even kill it people who are smart in the IT education even can not solve it.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 26, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
i dont think so. each country has own benefit and the government will do all thing for that benefit. So, they wont ban crypto together. For example, Japan warn Binance exchange and now, the devs of Binance is moving it to Malta.
Activity: 259
March 26, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
Of course not! This is the beauty of the cryptocurrency, it can not be killed at the direction of governments. In addition, the leadership of many countries themselves are actively using cryptocurrencies Cool
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
If you let them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
For some countries this is very disturbing because it will eliminate contribution of some parts when blockchain technology is applied. Apart from some reasons that concern some countries, technology can not be stopped just like that, it needs to be utilized by presence of this technology.
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 11:52:56 PM
For me, if the government can really kill crypto then bitcoin should be dead for a long time ago. Because they've already found bitcoin long time ago but why bitcoin still alive and getting to know by more and more people around the world? meaning to say,t hey couldn't do anything like killing rather than giving regulations and trying to control over it.
Activity: 588
March 25, 2018, 07:24:27 PM
The fact is that governments can control the world and hence they can control crypto but they cannot kill crypto. That is what they have tried to do to anything they think is a threat to them though not everything is a threat. Remember governments are politicians and they will do anything in their capacity to achieve whatever they want. Right now their actions have greatly affected crypto by creating a large scale panic and causing these market fluctuations but I always say that the future is always bright so I'm not afraid. We'll recover from these things and we shall come back to where we were even if it'll take whatever number of years. So as I said, in my opinion, they can't kill crypto. Crypto is always with us but they can moderate it and impinge it. They do so by making banks stop crypto transactions, media spread panic news, block certain websites and so many other problems.
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
I think that governments can not destroy the crypto industry, but they can significantly complicate access to exchanges and, in general, make trading more difficult to access
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 06:00:16 PM
How can they destroy something which they can barely control it? And how smart do they think they are? The blockchain can not be learned in 1 year or 5 years. It requires a whole lot information in maths, IT, english, logistics, etc
Activity: 294
March 25, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
I think not. I think this is impossible because to destroy bitcoin countries need to unite, but they will not.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
I think government can not kill crypto. Crypto is a digital currency and its totally Internet based currency. So government can ban crypto currency but can not to Kill crypto currency. If possible to kill Internet? If not then impossible to kill crypto currency.Cryoto have its own system and no need to third party to transaction.  So cryto is unstoppable and it will alive forever.
Activity: 714
March 25, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
I will not be in a country to stop crypto. And for now I see there are some countries that approve of crypto and there is also banned it. In view of the development of crypto I think the government will not be able to kill crypto.
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
Very nice article, thank you to the author who posted it. In fact, I agree with the idea that the authorities will not be able to destroy the crypto currency. Now this is the only thing they can not influence, no matter how they try
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 25, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Hello, see in theory, this is certainly possible, since the token depends on the demand for tokens, and if all countries refuse to accept crypto-currencies, then the demand for them will also be lost and this will bring an end to it
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 03:11:38 PM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

Thanks for the article. Esteemed. Quite interesting and informative. But I'm inclined not to believe articles and all sorts of news right now. A lot are made to order.
Pages:
Jump to: