Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 61. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
A separate state can not kill crypto. But if the leading countries join forces, they will be able to prohibit crypto. This can be done without even banning the Internet. The problem is that the crypto currency is the future, which will lead to a technological leap. On the other hand, the government is afraid of accepting everything new. While they do not understand how it is possible to regulate the sphere of crypto-currency, they will in time from time to limit distribution crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 21, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
i Think couldn't, because the goverment could not see just one side, but to examine more about cryptocurrency

To kill crypto is to ban internet usage of a certain country. That's the best thing to do so that the people can not transact anymore because the blockchain requires internet connection to function.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
The G20 issued a statement that they would consider cryton as a property and taxable. This message has some issues to consider.
- First, to recognize property, the government must confirm the identity of the property holder => Cryton's anonymity is to spend life!
- Secondly, if it is an asset, it must show up on the financial statement, ie, the actual figure is how much => some sperm runners lose their sandals!
- Third, taxation is justified, but how much is it? There are two precedents: korea 22.5% and Jaipan 40% for reference => all speculators have run out of the market, simply no one wants to lose themselves to tens of% of assets after one night!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
Its impossible to kill decentralized system. Any way we should fight them back, its our right to decide the price, transactions and etc. - all people around the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 04:28:13 AM
I think that Government can not kill Crypto, because it is imposible, a lot of people buy cryptocurrencies, but there are many countries that ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for use in the country, because they can't control it
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
Governments of different countries are trying to control the cryptocurrency market. This affects the value of coins. But they will not be able to completely kill the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 04:19:28 AM
None of the government of each country aren't able to do that, as we all know most of the crypto currency are decentralized. It can only be kill by the government if crypto is centralize that's all I know about it.
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 04:18:04 AM
Imo it is not possible for ant government to kill the cryptocurrency. due to blockchain technology no government can hold or control it. it is a kind of transparent transactions. governments are able to set the guidelines only.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
I think that no one wants to kill cryptocurrency, all the laws are being made for someone to get rich.

And everyone fells for it and think that cryptocurrency will be banned soon, I think that is a lie and do not pay attention to these laws.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
March 21, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
No matter how it is and what some part of the government in the world trying so hard to do to stop cryto it can not kill cryto like some government like south korea china and others have try to but can not, infect currently now but not too sure of news that the whole world has come in agreement that cryto should be government can kill cryto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
First of all, i dont believe in world government. But assume that it is exists, so it also will be difficult to kill the crypto, because before it you should kill the internet.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 03:48:22 AM
If only some Government that prohibits the use of crypto may not kill crypto. But if it had been all the Government around the World yes it is definitely Crypto can be killed and died. But do not let something like this happen.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
i dont think that world government can kill crypto, then can manipulate it but i dont think that they can kill it. why? because even those who called “government” are studying about crypto, they are also using it to earn big money thays why they are manipulating it.
I strongly agree! Why do the "government" kill crypto? I also think right now they are carefully studying cryptocurrency. They will find ways on how they can manipulate it and what laws they might impose on it. May it for the good of all the citizens or the personal desire of the few who are in the government. I may be pessimistic but this is just my thoughts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 03:37:07 AM
i Think couldn't, because the goverment could not see just one side, but to examine more about cryptocurrency
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 11:17:36 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Indeed, if she so falls can this truth? I think that they are involved in this just fall of the stock market.
Activity: 531
March 18, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
Killing cryptocurrency is impossible to happen.  No government can ever destroy cryptocurrency. Maybe some country might ban crypto but they can never destroy it because countries who appreciate and acknowledge crypto currency is much greater than those who ban it.  As we all know, cryptocurrency is decentralized by nature.    In some way, there is a possibility that government can regulate crypto currency but it is impossible to control it totally.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
Since the crypto currency is at the world level. In some countries it is allowed, in others it does not, then I think that it is impossible to kill the crypto-currency market. I think they will try to make different prohibitions, controls, laws ... but it will not be possible to destroy them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
March 18, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
While I do think governments are able to hamper the growth of cryptocurrency, I believe many of its technologies can be applied in the future. For example, many conventional companies like IBM and Pwc are working on blockchain technology or are interested in assisting blockchain companies. Therefore, blockchain and cryptocurrencies are going to last into the future. Now there are many projects that do not hold much value to their investors and the blockchain community, those cryptos will lose favor and eventually I see there will be more regulated and professional crypto groups in the future.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
March 18, 2018, 09:05:19 AM
Governments cant kill drugs which have physical form for centuries.
So they won't be able to kill cryptos, but they sure can criminalize them. Stupid enough to be implemented by govts.

Very interesting comparing cryptocurrencies and drugs  Grin
I will agree on the point that governments can't kill cryptocurrencies. Most likely, what happens now, is that they are looking for ways to regulate and control it. If any of governments bans crypto, other countries will win by allowing crypto. Have you noticed that big and powerful countries ban crypto while smaller ones allow it?  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
Not possible different country have different views and already few country legalize this and even if anyone plan then it will take 7-8 year to bring all got. Together to discuss this matter.

They could work together after many years of watching Bitcoin. Having Bitcoin and knowing what it does would make them want to discuss about Bitcoin too.
Pages:
Jump to: