Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 93. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
Hi,

Government won't try to kill crypto but to regulate, yesterday SEC and CFTC Hearing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 06:55:24 AM
Ofcourse not! If goverments can't control main DNS then they can't control mining and then they can't control network. But on prices they have expansion.
crypto currency will never end until whenever,
however the government forbids it,
there will be a gap where it can be broken
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
Governments can't kill the crytpto but they can make the price of all crypto lower in this way many investors will have losses and they will stay away from crypto investments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
they missed the time when they could kill the crypt, now it's too late, a lot of resources are now invested in the crypt. I believe that the crypt will develop very strongly.
The crypt will never be killed by the world government. There will be some countries that oppose bitcoin and find ways to stop them. But will all the people in that country obey the law? The answer is no. Bitcoin has changed the fate of so many people and crypt is considered a great market.
In my country, the government is taking measures against bitcoin but we continue to operate and nothing happens. So the electronic money market will stay strong and no one can destroy it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
they missed the time when they could kill the crypt, now it's too late, a lot of resources are now invested in the crypt. I believe that the crypt will develop very strongly.
Activity: 12
February 07, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
no, they can not, but they will tighten management, South Korea is an example
Activity: 168
February 07, 2018, 06:09:29 AM
I dont believe that anyone wants to kill it...they just want to regulate it and to be honest, get their piece of the pie.  With all of the scams and fraud that is out there, it is not a bad thing to have some regulation in the industry. 

I think this is key. They don't want to kill it completely, but rather, the public/the people not to use it as freely.

Look at Russia, pretty sure they wanted to ban it once, now they're trying to regulate it and they're also planning to set up their own mining team (in the government).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-cryptocurrencies-bill/russia-ready-to-regulate-not-ban-cryptocurrencies-idUSKBN1FE0Y0
Activity: 504
February 07, 2018, 06:05:31 AM
They can issue laws that will prohibit us from using crypto currency as a means of payment. But we can use the crypto currency as gold. As a means of accumulation. I think that no one will be able to prohibit this
Activity: 448
February 07, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

I do believe that the government is very much aware about the impact of cryptocurrency in the world. They watched as the value of bitcoin rose up in value so much that it was on par with gold.

What the government fears so much is that they might lose control of the virtual currency if they dont act fast. Anonymity might be on the increase and so will the power of manipulation be lost due to decentralisation of the market.

So the only thing they can do is to ban and go hard with regulation but if they don't cooperate, government will lose the battle
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 06, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Blockchain tech is nuke prove, as long as there is internet  coins can be sent.
Government certainly can lock Ripples database or a rough entity if they take over Ripple Inc or even Ripple Inc themselves if they deceit to do so.
Activity: 490
February 06, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
It is not entirely true that world government can kill crypto, same as it is not certain too that they cant kill it. Look at some bad news of banks not allowing credit card to purchase cryptocurrencies have really affected bitcoins price in the last days. In the same manner, government decision can influence  crypto but not extent of killing it.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 06, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
I think the state globally does not in any way affect the circulation of coins, can limit their use, not more
Activity: 134
February 06, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
I don't think that the world government can kill crypto? Not unless they will have full authority to abolish it they will never kill crypto, they can just get a hold of it by regulating it but that doesn't mean they can control it fully.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 02:06:03 PM
They are already killing it.The negative news are coming from around the globe.Most powerful and influential nation's government are aginst bitcoin and this is creating fear in investor's mind.The market capital has decreased heavily.This has made Crypto's hold in market weak.You can just tell that every nation is doing conspiracy against crypto and we have to fight it very patiently to overcome this dark phase.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 01:27:05 PM
For my personal opinion, goverment can't kill crypto. Yes they can make a rules about the crypto. Internet is the open world and the only possible that can kill crypto are the hackers or programmer. The people that behind crypto are the only most elite people that can shutdown internet world.
Activity: 224
February 06, 2018, 01:22:10 PM
No government can kill crypto currency. They can only try to regulate crypto-currencies. It's like trying to kill the Internet. I think people just will not let it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
February 06, 2018, 01:20:03 PM
Killing crypto in my opinion has a lot of meaning, is this more to remove crypto or make crypto worthless? If it's more about removing crypto from the internet, of course we have to turn off the Internet on an international scale and that's very unlikely, but if it's about killing crypto by making it worthless, it could happen
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Why all of you are so scared whenever a ban has occurred the price falls which means all coins are on discount whats best to do is take this opportunity, it affects trading for many and I understand but you gotta wait after all this is over market will grow
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 01:07:13 PM
It's really simple. You cannot kill an idea. You cannot even kill an idea by taking someone's life. You can take someones freedom but you can never rob someone of what they hold inside. You can never take someone's heart , thoughts and ideas.

Why does government not like crypto? Simple. They don't want to lose control to a currency they know is better then their own debt cycled fiat.

Also the countries banning crypto or talking about it are shithole countries that are also communist. No first world country will try take our freedom and that is exactly why they are third world countries to begin with becthwy do shit like this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
Killing cryptocurrencies would be hard to do,because it will require all of the countries to implement a total ban,and thats very impossible to happen because.there are few countries that fully supports the cryptocurrency like venezuela,they had an ICO which is backuped by the oil,which is great most.of the government will only regulate but killing crypro will not be an easy task though it can be done.
Pages:
Jump to: