Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you determine the price of the coin you are holding? - page 2. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
Many people in the crypto market are using bad trading strategies, and sometimes they suffer from coins and people. I think we need to be patient, not to make hasty decisions, and then we will be successful traders.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Caution is a major issue in Bitcoin. You must be patient and wait for a good time. If you give up your Bitcoin at low price after being frightened then you will face losses. I am determined to hold the coin for getting best price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes, you're right, that's exactly what happens at times, and you can not do anything about it ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
No one knows the exact value of the coins. No bitcoin, no other altcoin. This is a new area and it is difficult for us to imagine. So it was during the boom in the Internet company.
Activity: 58
I totally agree with you, the price depend on a lot of factor . What’s going to the market, the investor perception everything matters for price. I f anyone kwon all the factor then it will easy to predict.
Activity: 58
you are right when coin price are decrease or low we should hold this coin for upward its price. when price are increasing than we should sale and get profit. it is normal but our tendency is when price are go down we also try to sale in this time that's why this coin give us low price.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
It is obvious that buy/sell decision more complicated than that. If everything was so easy, everyone would already be millionaires Smiley.
I am personally against a panic sell on the first market dump, especially when a price is below ICO. Nevertheless, sometimes it is better to go with trend than resist it. It is very hard to predict the market, so the best choice is to have some strategy and strictly follow it. And if you make a profit with your strategy and it says that you need to sell coins on the first opportunity, then do not listen to anyone, just do it.
Activity: 224
I don't think anyone can determine the price of the coins in his/her wallet except that they should hodl for a while and let the market stabilize instead of dumping.
Activity: 216
i'm agree with you when price are go down we should hold our coin and when upward this price we should sale this to make profit. it easy way to make profit and coin price should turn around easily.
Activity: 140
The OP is correct. The people here don't have much knowledge and an understanding about the way how the price goes up. They just want to make some money by selling their tokens as soon as they received those. But the only way that the price can go up is holding. But remember, the project should be a good one.
Activity: 237
when coin price are low we should buy this coin and hold it. when we see coin price are increase we should sale the coin and get profit. otherwise it will make lose. we should avoid this tendency which is sale in low price.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am understanding your point but here prices depends on many internal factors so it is really hard to determine a for a coin holder but yes if you think wisely you will able to control your investments
Activity: 24
Yes, I agree with your opinion that it is true that many people are too scared when prices start to fall and rush to throw away their coins.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
you are absolutely right especially in this bear market, one of the problem here is investing what we can't afford to lose. Please let's help our coins so as to generate enough profit. But in as much as we blame the investors for panic selling, some project team also causes this massive dump by intentionally dumping on the investors so both parties should collaborate in order to guarantee project success
Activity: 70
You are quite correct in your analysis. What makes a coin valuable is the forces of demand and supply. A holder cannot determine the price of a coin unless the person is a whale that own the major part of the coin supply.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
supply and demand is a very controlling market condition. I admit this is reasonable because many are too panicked so let go too easily when subjected to a price reduction. more than that even this makes things get harder and harder to be felt because the price is becoming increasingly falling. but for a lot of people resist the urge is also unlikely because of the strategies and confidence of everyone.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
Supply and demand is a major driving force for the value of a coin, but other factors that will affect the price are things like hitting a major milestone on the roadmap. or picking up a listing on one of the large exchanges such as Binance or Bithumb.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases.

This is a very common fallacy that people repeat here year after year. It is not enough to be scarce to have value. An asset or coin in question should also have real utility, that is serve some purpose. If it is of no use to anyone, no matter how scarce it is, it will be worthless. In short, scarceness alone won't suffice. There may be some hype like in a pump&dump sequence but ultimately it all comes down to utility.

See 42Coin as one of the most conspicuous examples of just that. It now has a market cap of measly 122 BTC with a daily trading volume of 97 (sic) dollars despite all its scarceness, which pretty much says for itself. It is useless.
Activity: 98
Am not really sure there would someone who can determine the price of the coins he or she is holding you can only suggest or guess the price but with the current market situation I doubt maybe there would be anyone who can determine that, the market keeps going down and down, Day by day, even though investors and bounty hunters are now holding their tokens yet it keep falling, that's why I said to determine the price of the coins you are holding will be very difficult.
Activity: 154
The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.

I totally agree on you OP! But can't blame also the investors who dump their coin to the market because they are just cutting their losses. Most of the people doing this are those who engage in short term trading. They want to cut the loss and transfer their funds to more profitable coin. In this way, they could not loss their capital in that coin only. Doing this thing, help investor to strengthen further their holdings in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: