Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you determine the price of the coin you are holding? - page 6. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
I agree to holding to prevent free fall of the token price. But the fear is always that: am about to loss my investment, and people will just panic sell. One thing is sure: If the project is a good one, it will still come back stronger and dumpers will later regret.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I completely agree with you, but the price of a coin depends on many other factors. For example, from what is happening in the market. This is a big blow for the market, but I think everything will be fine.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
I agree your valuable but not demand and supply because some government is banning the Crypto automatically panic selling is affect the market. The current dip is unexpectedly happen in crypto market so supply and demand is not a responsible for this situation.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
Yes! it is the forces of both supply and demands that actually determine the prices of the Cryptos. The more we hold, the higher the price, while the more we dump, the lower the price of that particular coin. Very much collaboration between the investors and users of such coins could actually do better for the coin. If I however suspects the hands of this Big Boys, I also caution by holding.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I agree, also a lot of times big whales sell part of their coins and this people panic sell their coins and the big whales buy again cheaper than they sold, you have to be really careful when you trade, it is really hard to understand what is going on with the market. I never sell when the price is going down fast, because the price always come up.
If that you are saying is really the case, then the crypto market is not fair to the those with low start up capital. Misleading people to sell their coins to you is not the best way to earn from the crypto community.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I agree, also a lot of times big whales sell part of their coins and this people panic sell their coins and the big whales buy again cheaper than they sold, you have to be really careful when you trade, it is really hard to understand what is going on with the market. I never sell when the price is going down fast, because the price always come up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
Pages:
Jump to: