Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you guys identify Whale move? - page 6. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2020, 08:56:31 AM
Btw, can anybody identify whale's move? If there is a way to see it, is there a tip for it?

Thx!
Actually there is no any signs on how to identify if the whales are manipulating the market or not or if there is a sign it really hard for us to confirm if that doings is based on the whales of the cryptocurrency because we don't know on how they are manipulating it. It is kind of hard to know because the current market is really hard to predict even though the expert are anticipating and analyzing the flow of the market they don't even know if the market flows is just made by the whales or not.
It really hard to tell even the expert if the whale are starting to move in order to control the market or not.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
January 24, 2020, 08:41:48 AM
Whales are considered as investors that are able to give impact in the market if they invest a huge amount. Any individual who will invest huge amount can make the market price, and we don't know how to know or monitor them just simply try to analze the graphs if there's a chance to earn then grasps it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2020, 08:38:35 AM

As i am looking at bitcoin chart now, BTC price just soared little bit in a short time.

It happened because of whale's move or not.
That is one thing, but as I have heard, we suddenly feel the dump in the market due to this coming Chinese New Year. Most crypto investors were probably selling their holdings due to this event.

Btw, can anybody identify whale's move? If there is a way to see it, is there a tip for it?

Thx!
There is no way to identify their movement. We really can't determine where their funds are circulating and it is like finding glass in the middle of the ocean. We can't even follow their move or see it anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 24, 2020, 08:29:08 AM
Everything with cryptocurrencies were manipulative, upon the same at times due to whale move the market is manipulated. At times the same is done through speculations and circulating news feeds creating positive and negative impact over the market. Identifying whale move is really a hard task, and experts predict it good.

Large volume fund transactions were also predicted as whale move. Some of this is done intentionally to make changes in the market, while majority are just transactions.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
January 24, 2020, 08:21:47 AM
People are so hyped about whales transactions. I dont think that we should track every big transaction
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 24, 2020, 08:15:50 AM
Since yesterday bitcoin has dropped but it's not so bad maybe it's just a correction and it won't cause a severe dump.

I don't know if this is a transfer from the pope or not because we don't have evidence to see that so we can only hear it from other people.

To identify the steps of the pope I think it is difficult to know because they are anonymous.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
January 24, 2020, 08:01:35 AM
As i am looking at bitcoin chart now, BTC price just soared little bit in a short time.
I would not say it soared. It's been downhill since going pass $9,000.

The best way to know is when you personally know someone who can move the market. Some people are good at analyzing the charts but nobody can really determine when a pump is about to happen until it happens. A whale or whales could have been anyone with a deep pocket or any group working together.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
January 24, 2020, 07:57:52 AM
There's now way to identify these guys on when they're trying to enter the market. I don't see any possible reason for them to take the good moves, since it was difficult to analyze while crypto price has no stable increase. Most traders was hesitant when price gains a fewer percentage and suddenly crashes down.
One thing I would like to see now for possible whales to take actions, if there's a huge bounce maybe that's the good signs and we won't see any portion of reds on our blockfolio.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 24, 2020, 07:48:17 AM

It happened because of whale's move or not.

And has anyone experienced BISPEX exchange known as its insurance funding?

Thx!
Pages:
Jump to: