Pages:
Author

Topic: Can You Help Me? How to earn bitcoins? without buying a bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Claim on every faucet, then gamble it and if youre to lucky then good for you. Withdraw it,  then invest after a week you can see your btc growing without spending any amount.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
If you want to earn bitcoins, you can try to trade btc or altcoin is the best way to earn money, but it's risky to lose your money if you do not understand about it.

But how does he have the money to start with? I think OP should start off with signature campaigns. After you have a decent amount of bitcoins, you will have a lot of options available to you, not just trading.

And also remember, profit from trading altcoins is only noticeable when trading in high volumes. If you're playing with dust, you're just wasting your time.
Starting with a signature campaign is definitely a good idea, but as a jr member or member the pay is low and it'll take you a long time to stockpile enough btc to do what you want to do. I invest my btc in Hashnest and I trade S5 GH/S. Very profitable as panic sells happening, and I can get cheap gh/s and sell it later as the dumping scare stops. I wouldn't use hashnest to GET machines though, as their shipping and import taxes are so high( they ship direct from china, from bitmain farm)! You'll often be paying more than the machine is worth for one miner, but for multiple it's cheaper as shipping cost doesnt go up much and so you can make some profit selling on amazon or ebay. A few people got machines with X's and dead chips or even machines that were run to death by bitmain. There are definitely risks, but for me hashnest is a great platform for trading.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
If you want to earn bitcoins, you can try to trade btc or altcoin is the best way to earn money, but it's risky to lose your money if you do not understand about it.

But how does he have the money to start with? I think OP should start off with signature campaigns. After you have a decent amount of bitcoins, you will have a lot of options available to you, not just trading.

And also remember, profit from trading altcoins is only noticeable when trading in high volumes. If you're playing with dust, you're just wasting your time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Trading requires more knowledge and a proper research but it can be very beneficial if done in a proper way and i believe once you set up everything for trading there not much you have to do rather than just keep yourself updated to market
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
find humman resource on this forum you will get enough money every weeks  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
The only thing that i can suggest to you if you watn to earn bitcoin without money .. just join in any signature campaign that accept newbie rank..
YOu can try apply in 777coin and bitivest.. if you have some skills you can offer it in services section . so that you can make money with offering service or your skill.
go to any gambling site ,claim faucets then try your luck,gamble it if you have won  some btc invest it,then goto playstore download all the games and applications that pays you bitcoin by using or playing thier app. theres so much ways how to earn bitcoin without spending a penny.
legendary
Activity: 1232
You can find various option to earn bitcoin without buying. Few of which is often suggested are gambling, signature campaign, faucets, trading.
Other better options to earn bitcoin is to get freelance jobs from the services section of our bitcointalk forum.
I do agree that many ways such as faucets or signature campaign which can be applicable to earn bit coins but it is not possible it seems without buying a bitcoin since it would take lot of efforts and hard work to earn such high value of being able to get a bit coin.
At Sr. member rate, you can easily make over 1 BTC with just 2k posts, its basically free money

How long you need to post 2k posts ? your signature campaign is really good though, unlimited post and have good rates. That's why i want to be sr.member  to earn more bitcoins.

but, for now the rate for Full members and Sr.member almost the same and not much different. even your rank currently have the same payment as my hero member account.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As your current rank is just newbie so you can join other campaigns like twitter campaigns and facebook campaigns.
The only condition for these campaigns is that you need to have a number of friends, followers, etc.

You can check out the games and rounds section of this forum that has giveaways.
Activity: 420
You can find various option to earn bitcoin without buying. Few of which is often suggested are gambling, signature campaign, faucets, trading.
Other better options to earn bitcoin is to get freelance jobs from the services section of our bitcointalk forum.
I do agree that many ways such as faucets or signature campaign which can be applicable to earn bit coins but it is not possible it seems without buying a bitcoin since it would take lot of efforts and hard work to earn such high value of being able to get a bit coin.
At Sr. member rate, you can easily make over 1 BTC with just 2k posts, its basically free money

How long you need to post 2k posts ? your signature campaign is really good though, unlimited post and have good rates. That's why i want to be sr.member  to earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I wondered about Sr account and making 1 btc with that. I can't wait to get that far.
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Well as for me I dont have enough funds to buy a bitcoin. I want to do it the hard way or should I say by earning them until it reaches the right amount. I keep posting everyday for the weekdays if I am not busy at work and keep reading, understanding for posts to educate me to fully understand the world of bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
You came at right place. As other mentioned , you can earn by sig campaign & faucet ( ofcourse you still need some effort to earn it )
Beside those, you can offering your skill like designing , coding , etc so when people see your talent, they can contacted you for some project.
Usually they paid higher than sig campaign / faucet
Activity: 406
i think you will earn daily profit from those ways

About wich daily amount in $ are You talking?
legendary
Activity: 980
You can bitcoin through faucets, ptc site which uses bitcoin as payment, signature campaigns but if you have some extra buy a full member account,,
you can combine all such faucets, ptc sites, or signature campaign because if you had do that i think you will earn daily profit from those ways but my advice is do not buy an account just let your rank upper by itself because i saw that some people here having trouble because buy account from scammers

Activity: 406
How to earn bitcoin? without buying it.

Offer digital services and ask Bitcoins as payment.
For example - a live chat session.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Faucets
Rank up you username and join a signature campaign
Sell services
Sell goods
Join an affiliate program that pay in BTC

Join signature campaign
you can buying Sr member Acc then join sign campaign

i dont understand why you prefer him to buy sr. member acc and join signature campaign? how are you thinking, what post he will make and how will he earn from campaign?

shake you head guys, he is newbie and dont know anything about bitcoins, is he able to do constructive posts? he will be kicked from every campaign and will lost any hope about bitcoins.

please first think good and then post you comments
Activity: 211
You can bitcoin through faucets, ptc site which uses bitcoin as payment, signature campaigns but if you have some extra buy a full member account,,

why not buying Sr member..?
i think now Sr member is very cheap
Pages:
Jump to: