Pages:
Author

Topic: Can You Help Me? How to earn bitcoins? without buying a bitcoin. - page 5. (Read 3949 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
How to earn bitcoin? without buying it. i'm a newbie in bitcoin can you help me in this forum? thanks in advance. Smiley i'm just fascinated to this coin and why it's price is high?

to get a high result, it is better for you to build your account until the member or full member and then join the signature campaign.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You can find various option to earn bitcoin without buying. Few of which is often suggested are gambling, signature campaign, faucets, trading.
Other better options to earn bitcoin is to get freelance jobs from the services section of our bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How to earn bitcoin? without buying it. i'm a newbie in bitcoin can you help me in this forum? thanks in advance. Smiley i'm just fascinated to this coin and why it's price is high?

There are many way to earn free bitcoins without buying it. There are signature campaign, twitter campaign, faucets, trading and gambling.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
oh ok thank you so much for info. any way what is a signature campaign?.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
you need to learn to read and search first, seriously, there are lots of threads discussing on how to earn bitcoins in this section but sadly you didn't saw them. anyway here are some threads you should check

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-collect-btc-1277800
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1269516
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-earn-1btc-a-year-1070552
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
As a newbie, there are only few opportunities for you when it comes to signature campaign, campaigns are always the target of those who wants to earn and yet don't hold a huge capital in their hands, for now, I could only advice you to just read and read, that way, when you rank up, you are ready and really has an idea when joining a campaign..for the meantime, try gambling, but never use your money to fund it, just use their faucet if they have one..

Welcome to the forum.. enjoy the your stay..
legendary
Activity: 980
because you are newbie here i suggest you to use faucet site and they are many faucets sites at micro earnings board you can visited and claim it for every day and of course all of it is free and no risk but do not expect more from faucet because you only get small amount from there
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hi. Welcome to the forum.
Joining this place was a good move m8, it will give you profit in the future.
First you can earn some satoshi by surfing some faucets, find good one and stick around.
Second, you have to saty active on this forum for like a month or so, Make some nice posts,
read about rules an find your faucets. After a while your activity will rise and you can
join a signature campaign. It will give you some nice proffit.
Three, stay away from gamble and ponzi, BTCitcoin doublers etc.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Join signature campaign
you can buying Sr member Acc then join sign campaign
legendary
Activity: 1148
Faucets
Rank up you username and join a signature campaign
Sell services
Sell goods
Join an affiliate program that pay in BTC
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: