Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 23. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 23, 2017, 11:17:19 AM
Forex trading is very lucrative, but you have to watch the signs and be well informed about what's going on in the economic world a lot.
Activity: 392
May 23, 2017, 10:28:09 AM
Just trade crypto. Forex is crap shoot. All centrally planned. The bankers open their mouth and talk the money up and down. The whole market is totally faked and rigged.

Society and economy have special feature of kicking out everything unworthy.
If Forex is still here it implies that Forex does possess some utility. Everything in world requires time and knowledge to get perfection. Simply blaming something as fake and fix won't work, many people are making grands every month with Forex.
Activity: 319
May 23, 2017, 10:20:03 AM
Just trade crypto. Forex is crap shoot. All centrally planned. The bankers open their mouth and talk the money up and down. The whole market is totally faked and rigged.
It is somewhat true that it is not that easy like we used to make in the crypto market,in order to make a healthy profit in the forex market you have to invest more money as the volatility is really low compared to the alt coin market,where you see massive volatile market and as a trader you will always like the crypto market simply because of that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 23, 2017, 07:48:05 AM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Forex is known for its high volatility. If you have enough resources for news feed and enough knowledge on technical analysis, you may get possibilities to earn more from there. Compared to bitcoin trading, Forex is high risk involved for your capital.
Yes, right
Forex is a high risk gambler
If you want to play forex be careful.

There is no need for caution, but experience and knowledge.
The risk is only related to how you can properly manage money. You are responsible for your actions and profit.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
May 23, 2017, 07:28:35 AM
Forex is known for its high volatility. If you have enough resources for news feed and enough knowledge on technical analysis, you may get possibilities to earn more from there. Compared to bitcoin trading, Forex is high risk involved for your capital.
Yes, right
Forex is a high risk gambler
If you want to play forex be careful.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 23, 2017, 03:53:26 AM
in forex, you can always profit no matter where the market is going because you can either go long or short in every position you made. same thing with loss, you can either lose money wherever the market is heading where as in crypto currencies, accumulating and waiting is the game. the more you have the more money you can profit in the end.
Yeah with forex what's​ been quoted seems to be the right way to profit, but with bitcoin accumulation of bitcoin for a long time period is good for making better profit. Same time accumulation cause the value drop for which, even if you hold bitcoin as a long term investment periodic spending is a must that makes the value be stable and growing further.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 23, 2017, 03:32:46 AM
in forex, you can always profit no matter where the market is going because you can either go long or short in every position you made. same thing with loss, you can either lose money wherever the market is heading where as in crypto currencies, accumulating and waiting is the game. the more you have the more money you can profit in the end.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 23, 2017, 03:14:55 AM
So far I know about Forex that it is a online currency transaction sector. Obviously you can earn money and lose also. In business both can be happened. I am not involved in Forex but a number of my friends are doing well in here, they are making profit from this way, sometimes they have lost of their capital also. It's a natural process but you have to be capable and  intelligent to make profit from forex.

yes,it is possible. in order to win, one must be an experienced trader and have enough knowledge with what you do. should be able to analyze and understand the mechanics of forex trading .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 21, 2017, 10:49:39 PM

Even though forex is what you think it is, if you manage to read the flow or movement of the market, you will definitely make money on Forex.  I believe crypto and forex have the same nature.  So when there are people getting profit in crypto, absolutely there will be people who get profit in Forex.

Yes, forex and crypto trading is the same because they are all about currency but the advantage of cryptocurrency trading is you can easily make money because it is almost predictable with the use of chart, by basing on it and finding some patterns and also by the news where you can make a conclusion while in forex, it is very difficult because it is fast pump and dump so you need to study well before you can make money. I prefer crypto than forex.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2017, 08:56:14 PM

Yup, crypto is where the action is. However, you can lose money through pumps and dumps as cryptos as well.
Central Banks are the big whales in the forex market. A lot of people lose money when they take irrational decisions.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 21, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

Even though forex is what you think it is, if you manage to read the flow or movement of the market, you will definitely make money on Forex.  I believe crypto and forex have the same nature.  So when there are people getting profit in crypto, absolutely there will be people who get profit in Forex.

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
May 21, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

The markets in the first place were not made to be balanced or fair and that's why you need all the rudiments of elementary financial investment strategies before you embark on trading Forex. Many loose a lot but most of them are not really skilled so I will just suggest you to go get some trading skills and not condemn the Forex.
Activity: 171
May 21, 2017, 02:55:50 PM
Concerning Forex I have not yet developed my skills. If you read reviews, the reviews are very different, both positive and negative, but my whole practice with Forex has happened, but that I faced very strong opponents And I just did not manage to make something.
Activity: 188
http://cryptoinvesting.net
May 21, 2017, 02:51:56 PM
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 21, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

Yes, of course you can earn in Forex trading, but should know about some point. Because i did it, now i left it because i have no time to do it.
Firstly you should start from demo account and do practice on it than you realize after one month that you can do it than start your won account.
The main point is that only start Forex with a big capital like $2000 to $3000, than you can earn, Other wise if you think that you can use a little amount and earn from it than it is IMPOSSIBLE.
and the least point control your greedy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 21, 2017, 02:04:56 PM
You can make money in forex trading and equally loss all the money you made in just a few hours. That is forex trading for you. I have come to a conclusion that those people who really make money from forex trading are the brokers and those who organize seminars and people has to pay some amount of money to participate in the seminar. I think these are the people that really make money from forex trading. 
Activity: 259
Bitcoin Freak
May 21, 2017, 09:51:32 AM
you can use the service on my signature, i have been using for years!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 21, 2017, 01:57:31 AM
Yes you can trading in forex my friend esrn thousans of dollars everynonth and before he teach me how to eaen usinga forex but I cannot understand even they watch a video I dont know why I cannot understand how to use it. Even he said to me rrading in crypto and forex is also the same . I think if you want to start doing forex you need to learn first you more time time to study how it is really works so you can understand it and you will start making money they many turorials in youtube you can watch it if you want.
Activity: 155
May 21, 2017, 01:05:58 AM
So far I know about Forex that it is a online currency transaction sector. Obviously you can earn money and lose also. In business both can be happened. I am not involved in Forex but a number of my friends are doing well in here, they are making profit from this way, sometimes they have lost of their capital also. It's a natural process but you have to be capable and  intelligent to make profit from forex.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 22, 2017, 03:05:57 PM
I tried to make money on forex, but I did not succeed. I do not have the opportunity to permanently be on the stock exchange. So I did not have a good time for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: