Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 19. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 05:37:42 AM
Forex is one of the largest financial market in the world. In order to answer this, yes you can make money in forex. But needs to understand this market policy so far it's not easy either task as a newbie because of, it is hard to make consistent profits in forex.
I constantly communicate with Directors of the branches Forex and managers who come to my town for seminars and training. Even they say that winning in Forex is not possible. All known systems are only partially working. But it is easier for them they risk other people's money, and we own. I recommend to look for more reliable earnings.

If winning in Forex is not possible why are they still in the Forex business then, it's easy to lose your money in Forex trading when you don't have a clue about what you are doing, you just don't buy a currency and hope it will rise to make profit, you have to do some research. Example the election in the UK recently made the British Pound lose some ground, these are some of the factors you need to keep an eye for.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 03:50:03 AM
Forex trading is no different with other trades. And every trade produces a profit or loss. I am still trading forex till today and have enjoyed benefits are quite satisfactory. Accuracy in analysis and learning from experience very influential in determining your success in forex trading.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
June 09, 2017, 11:02:26 PM
Of course forex can make money and if you want to get big profits there, you have to dare to take risks by investing your money by a lot, but before doing it all at least you already have knowledge about trading system.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 09, 2017, 05:54:42 PM
Yes, it is absolutely possible to make money in forex, a good forex trader will surely have a profitable strategy and a good money management system I visited forex forum like forexfactory where i came across forex traders that makes consistent profits having invested huge deposits while trading with 3-5% of their investment.
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
June 09, 2017, 03:45:37 PM
seriously brotha?
you ask about forex is can make money or not?

no forex,economic global will same like stone age dude
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 09, 2017, 03:45:33 AM
Many of my friends make money with forex, and he can really make money quickly. But I do not dare to forex trading because it is very scary, I prefer  altcoin trading, the risk is smaller than forex, altcoin trading fee is also smaller, I only minimize the risk
if you understand the risk and how things works inside forex you will able to gain good amounts of money playing with its movements
just same thing with alts fluctuations are there just needed to read a lots of news to be aware if what would be the good trade to support
its a matter of understanding and taking the risk.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
June 09, 2017, 03:36:54 AM
Yeah, you can make money easily with forex, you can also spend your money easily in few seconds. Forex trading is a very risky thing, my friend who is a forex trader says you should at least "trial" forex for a year before using real money
Activity: 120
June 09, 2017, 02:37:20 AM
Many of my friends make money with forex, and he can really make money quickly. But I do not dare to forex trading because it is very scary, I prefer  altcoin trading, the risk is smaller than forex, altcoin trading fee is also smaller, I only minimize the risk
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2017, 06:24:31 PM
We can really make money one forex, because of there were millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, and base on the  search of some testimonial videos regarding their success. The key for you to achieve your goals in trading forex, you needed to gain enough understanding to aquire better skills as well as reliable pillars of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same as what we did for crypto trading.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
June 08, 2017, 10:52:17 AM
Very likely to make money from forex. But before you do that you must first learn forex analysis, technical analysis and fundamentals, before you understand with both my advice do not go into the forex world otherwise you will regret. Try a forex demo before you go to a real account. If you already feel smart and can. Please try a real forex account to make money. But remember the risk of forex
Surely making money from forex is possible and the amount of money we can earn is huge. However, forex is a very dangerous place, the risk is always stalking everywhere and just waiting for us not to be careful, it will take away everything our. You can learn forex analysis, technical analysis but sometimes all will be useless in forex, this is a real battlefield, only the professional will survive. The forex is not as simple as in your mind, it is very complicated and it will remove you if you can not afford to adapt
Activity: 286
June 08, 2017, 10:09:48 AM
The only issue with forex is the house manipulation, i had used forex and one platafform to another always frozen from some seconds up to 2 minutes when the market news come, soo if you have small orders open you will end loosing them in the general, sometimes you lucky enought to see it over the other direction, soo you need to be fast and close those. Its possible to make money at forex but you need to play safe with big pips, 5000-10000 pips, im not sure if there are houses offering those, but play safe, better earn 0,10 dollar pip then loose all into seconds.
Activity: 490
June 08, 2017, 02:17:24 AM
Of course, because forex is a trade. In forex too can loss also can profit. I have long struggled in world of forex trading, with a small fund i still can meet needs of life from forex. And now, i have an income from bitcoin trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 07, 2017, 09:29:48 PM
The continued slump, but still I feel that forex trading is increasingly difficult to predict, all charts and analyses are often incompatible, many speculators who took advantage of a little so as to make analysis of chaotic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
June 07, 2017, 02:39:08 PM
Forex is one of the largest financial market in the world. In order to answer this, yes you can make money in forex. But needs to understand this market policy so far it's not easy either task as a newbie because of, it is hard to make consistent profits in forex.
I constantly communicate with Directors of the branches Forex and managers who come to my town for seminars and training. Even they say that winning in Forex is not possible. All known systems are only partially working. But it is easier for them they risk other people's money, and we own. I recommend to look for more reliable earnings.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 07, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
well first time i heard about forex the forex site is about to close.
All of the forex site will be close someday but you earn from it if you are pioneer many chances of winning if you are pioneer.
We can make money on forex.
I don’t know where you got your information from, Forex is not about to close. Brokers may stop pairing certain currencies against each other though if Bitcoin gets intergrated as an official currency then the whole Forex thing will stay alive much longer than it was planned for because someone out there may be willing to trade their Bitcoins for old currencies.

Maybe he is talking about one website who does commodity and currency exchanges. Not the whole Forex.
I am kind of shocked when i read it from him. Suddenly, I did google it just for confirmation.
It will not close just like that.
It is like saying to end the world. Grin
Many people will be losing their job and a lot of money is at stake here so better be careful with what you are feeding the people.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
June 07, 2017, 01:32:45 PM
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 07, 2017, 01:13:40 PM
Forex is a perfect way to make money if you are intrested in a wrold of economics and you know a lot about the companies, news and other things which are related to economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
June 07, 2017, 12:54:38 PM
I am not into forex trading and as of now am not planning to get into that except if there would be a way that can really minimized the risks -- big risks -- involved in forex. However, don't get me wrong as I am sure that there are many traders who are enjoying their good life due to forex trading. Forex is the biggest market actually and if you can compare cryptocurrency trading into it we are still an infant to forex.
Activity: 224
June 07, 2017, 09:10:54 AM
Very likely to make money from forex. But before you do that you must first learn forex analysis, technical analysis and fundamentals, before you understand with both my advice do not go into the forex world otherwise you will regret. Try a forex demo before you go to a real account. If you already feel smart and can. Please try a real forex account to make money. But remember the risk of forex
Activity: 345
June 07, 2017, 06:47:29 AM
On the forex really earn, but there you need to begin with a good study of the theory and much to analyze. This earnings does not suit everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: