Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 43. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 13, 2016, 10:54:35 PM
It is possible, but you need a high initial investment if you want to make it your primary source of income, and to mitigate the risks you need a broad study of fundamentals and the market.

Not really you can start of really low and gradually build up. Also people have misconception that you need to trade everyday. main moves are usually happening on news or wednesday, thursday, friday. so you can get into a couple of large moves and your income is made for the week. Its what some of the top pros do. they watch a few currencies keep stalking them and go heavy on the reversal.

NFP week is pretty volatile you can make a decent amount then after the stop hunts.

rules you need to follow

Patience
not being greedy (risk management)
ability to take a loss

have a good strategy you won't go wrong. greed is top reason why people end up losing.

Those that traded of my signals on election day made $3000 of $1 lot size
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 13, 2016, 10:31:51 PM
It is possible, but you need a high initial investment if you want to make it your primary source of income, and to mitigate the risks you need a broad study of fundamentals and the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 09:51:27 PM
those that don't have time to learn but want to make money this guy offering forex signals.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-1000s-plus-a-month-on-forex-trade-copier-join-for-200-one-time-fee-1664883
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 13, 2016, 09:43:12 PM
This was good question for future traders of forex, I am newbie here, I want to trade too, I heard a lot of videos, testimonial about forex, they have gain a lot, and they are having fun spending what they have using forex, many people offer too to use forex trading, but then I don’t know how start there, they ask big amount of money. I think it is a big risk to do so, so I tried to search more and look for more earners to totally earned from forex not a scammer but real earner.
So, based on the comment of some here in OP’s thread, I guess forex totally profitable as they stated but we must learn how to trade and make some study for it.
Activity: 742
November 13, 2016, 07:52:11 PM
Making money with Forex is possible, but you need really good experience and studying well the chart and the market , otherwise its so risky and you can lose as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
November 13, 2016, 06:01:20 PM
Yes you can make money with Forex but you can lost your money with Forex too it is like big game and i think all time who has more money in this game they win all time and my friends won in forex so many time but in final they lost all thier money because of, it is risky i prefer to you if you want to investment try to use bitcoin .
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
November 13, 2016, 05:56:11 PM
Of course you can make money. You can also lose money.

The markets might get crazy around the time Trump becomes president.
You might be able to make some big profits, if you can make the right predictions.

Correct, if you can make money then you can lose too. There are friends I know that they lose money in forex. It is like gambling also, and you hve to control your greed. If you know you gain, take a rest and enjoy your profit.

The problem is that you dont know what may happen on the next seconds, i remember China news made their currencie up 200 pips and from no where droped 300 pips, this happened into 1 minute, and the platafform i used like etoro just frozen always on those and when returns it can eat your position or allow you to stay green. I dont know a bitcoin trusted broker soo if someone does have one let me know.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
November 13, 2016, 11:00:29 AM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yeah if you know what you are doing and have some significant of amount of money to invest. Some elite trades even earn in 1000s every day. But for small time if you go though few trading guides and have some money on hand then you can make some profit soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 13, 2016, 10:44:17 AM

You might be able to make some big profits, if you can make the right predictions.

Correct, if you can make money then you can lose too. There are friends I know that they lose money in forex. It is like gambling also, and you hve to control your greed. If you know you gain, take a rest and enjoy your profit.
Activity: 840
November 13, 2016, 10:23:01 AM
Yes you can make money from forex and you can earn a lot of money from forex, but you need skill and experience to do that, there are a lot of people earn their living only from forex, but to be honest forex is very risky, the movement price sometimes is out of control, one minute is sky rocket another minute is down to hole, so if you really want to earn from trading you need training and dedication to learn
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
November 13, 2016, 10:19:38 AM

that is such a weird question because for example if you had asked about altcoin market or something small like that it would have been understandable but forex!

thousands and maybe millions of people around the world are doing it for many many years and they have been doing it as their job so i say yes it is possible to make money because they are making it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 13, 2016, 10:16:40 AM

Activity: 756
November 13, 2016, 10:09:44 AM
Its possible to make income at forex, i remember bet something like 20euros and after 3 hours i had closed the pair at 370 euros, the thing is were newbie, i went travel and left 4 positions opened without stop loss, the result were i had lost all while i were travelling, since then i had left forex, nowadays im more experienced but i dont risk at forex.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
November 13, 2016, 07:24:39 AM
Yes im trading with forex and crypto but im more with crypto as i can start with small investments especially when a new coin is fresh you can start trading with low price.
November 13, 2016, 07:14:05 AM
If anyone interested in trading forex and earning and learning i give out forex signals.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-1000s-plus-a-month-on-forex-trade-copier-join-for-200-one-time-fee-1664883

you don't need too much to start with. to make a decent return in a month you can start with $100
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 13, 2016, 06:49:27 AM
Why, yes of course as long as you have the patience and the skills to analyze foreign markets and willing to lend time to study different changes on different markets around the globe. I know some friends who make quite a lot of money everyday out of forex, and I'm thinking of joining them sooner as long as I got the capital needed.
November 13, 2016, 06:34:17 AM
It is not as hard as people make it out to be. just follow the rules

risk management
patience
not being greedy

you can't lose

and have a strategy. Been trading 4 years
Activity: 177
November 13, 2016, 05:24:06 AM

You can also lose a lot of money trading forex. It's pretty tricky.
Yes it is. Beginners usually lose money in Forex. It is impossible to think that the forex - it's easy. No, this is hard work
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 13, 2016, 05:13:04 AM

Yes you can, it's better than altcoin trading in my opinion. Forex trading is based on a real stock market. It's price won't drop that big unless something happens. I think forex is based on news and you can predict if it's price will drop or rise. Also forex trading is more stable.
Activity: 644
November 13, 2016, 04:44:11 AM
posbility you can make money in forex
you can get constant profit forex trading
but you must learn and you can demo account to trading in MT4
in demo you can get constant profit and up step you can use real account and use low capital money
Pages:
Jump to: