Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 8. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 106
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

i have a friend who start in crypto without putting any amount in his account. what he did is, he join in signature campaign and just save it in his wallet.  as time past he get involved in trading, the profit that he put in was come from his past signature campaign. so far he's doing well in trading altcoins, that why im looking forward to get involved in this kind of investment. as of now im just seeking a lot of strategies and start my own trading soon! Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
Yes, starting from zero, not investing your money is quite possible. You can start with airdrops and campaigns in social networks. From there, the initial means for investing will appear.
Starting from zero is completely possible but the problem is that the market is not going to remain like this forever we need to get as many coins as possible and if you don't then you could miss the chance of your lifetime when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies skyrocket and reach prices that we can only imagine right now.
Yes this is true. If you want your life to be so successful and you are earning so big money every month, then you have to show some extra guts and get into this world of bitcoins. Here, although you are required to put your hard work with much true concern, but the end will be satisfactory for you. It really doesn’t matter whether you are starting with zero or not by the ending should be according to your dreams.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
I have a friend, the one who introduced crypto to me. He started from zero as in zero cash. He offered online services to be paid in crypto, joined bounty campaigns and got paid in bitcoin, now he is already a millionaire. I even regret i did not believe him earlier.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
yes, it can happen, if we start from the beginning, try to join the bounty program and airdrop, there we can get the coffers of money by joining the campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think it can be because I practice it myself I get out of my job and start focusing with bitcoin. I started without capital I started to follow this forum and join the signature campaign, bounty and airdrop to collect coins. after my coin collected I exchange it with bitcoin and I will sell it at the right time and I will make a profit.
Yes, we can start earning crypto without any cash investment and all we should do is to know more about crypto currency and all its coin to be able to participate in any topic from a bounty campaign of which we are joining, because in bounty campaign we can earn token as a bounty reward that later can be trade into bitcoin and convert it into our local money. So, that is how to start a living out of zero cash from crypto.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
I think it can be because I practice it myself I get out of my job and start focusing with bitcoin. I started without capital I started to follow this forum and join the signature campaign, bounty and airdrop to collect coins. after my coin collected I exchange it with bitcoin and I will sell it at the right time and I will make a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i doubt if it work if you start with a zero cash...unless you work in a campaign because me at first i don't have a single penny to buy bitcoin but through my award i was able to have it...though it is not yet a big amount but it still a good start...i am keeping it until now... for you if it is totally zero i think it is not possible..just a little amount for a start you have while learning the strategy will do...and now is a good timing to start
Activity: 378
Merit: 25

actually, we can start from zero fund, as for me, i started to join campaigns for almost 6 months now, i have earn some bitcoin in my crypto wallet, then i have traded a portion of it, there are gains and lot's of loss, but that is how trading works, all i need is patience and a good internet connection, im sure lot's of people here in this forum are the same as my story, my strategy is to invest only what i can afford to loose, maybe a portion of my earnings, read a lot and do not be easily swayed by the trend especially when the price of bitcoin is low, look at it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin at a lower price then wait for the time when the price roll up, then sell. as simple as that, surely puts money in my pocket.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
if you ask me if i can live with crypto, my answer can be. the strategy is to follow a bounty campaign. You can follow many gifts and ultimately ico you will be paid. I hope this helps
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

Yes you can, since you are here in this forum then you already know that you can work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins which you can use to convert to bitcoins and exchange it for fiat, if you are really good on trading then you can become a trader in the market and earn profit daily.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, starting from zero, not investing your money is quite possible. You can start with airdrops and campaigns in social networks. From there, the initial means for investing will appear.
Starting from zero is completely possible but the problem is that the market is not going to remain like this forever we need to get as many coins as possible and if you don't then you could miss the chance of your lifetime when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies skyrocket and reach prices that we can only imagine right now.
Lnot a big problem perhaps once in for all you can have this coins before it flews up. Earn money from faucet or the Op starts earning from his signature after that he can use what he earned to buy some promising altcoins. I believe if there's a goal there's a will.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I personally think you need some source of initial funding at least to start investing in Bitcoin, you need cash for your startup purchase of internet connectivity, and for your coin purchases to grow. Now about relying on Cryptomarket as a source of income I'd say it's not impossible but could be a bit hard if you are just starting now. Many people already got lucky with Bitcoin but those people are those who took the risk in its early unsteady beggings.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
Many people have started from scratch and have created a fortune, but it is not always something that can be replicated. However, with patience and study (and a little luck) it is certainly possible to start from scratch and reach satisfactory levels in a relatively short time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I don't think you can because the minimum requirement of cheap electricity is must and that requires money too.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
you can actually start from no penny and make it big in cryptocurrency. Many people here are completely living on rendering services for bitcoin and some have never put a penny of their into investments! Bitcoin has returned thousand of dollars to people that start from faucet, twitter and facebook campaign, bitcointalk signature and avatar campaign and other social media campaign. Some of this people are now living large on what they have earn from the foregoing services without putting money into trading and investment.

It's nice way, but not the best way
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
In my case i start in cryptocurrency without having any capital. Because i don't have a capital to use in investing or trading. I do bounty campaigns so that i can earn money.
I actually started investing at some point as that was how I got here anyway but when I ended up realizing all the opportunities I could get by making use of the little resources that I have to earn some cryptocurrencies, then that story changed for good. Actually, anyone can earn without a single dime and that is really good and while combining all that with your knowledge of trading, one can easily make a lot from this world of cryptocurrency.

But eventually after realizing that I actually do not need to be investing my real cash as I can easily work for that, it made it easy to be part of the investment of any project I have a desire for and that has even given me more at the end in investment than I would have actually invested myself. Anyone can start with zero cash and if they have even more skills to offer, it can increase speedily in no time.
Yes you can always start making money here in cryptocurrency in zero or nothing at all, I started nothing here and don't have any bitcoin investment that came from my own wallet, so what I did is to wait patiently  until I do have my knowledge and started making money thru joining campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
In my case i start in cryptocurrency without having any capital. Because i don't have a capital to use in investing or trading. I do bounty campaigns so that i can earn money.
I actually started investing at some point as that was how I got here anyway but when I ended up realizing all the opportunities I could get by making use of the little resources that I have to earn some cryptocurrencies, then that story changed for good. Actually, anyone can earn without a single dime and that is really good and while combining all that with your knowledge of trading, one can easily make a lot from this world of cryptocurrency.

But eventually after realizing that I actually do not need to be investing my real cash as I can easily work for that, it made it easy to be part of the investment of any project I have a desire for and that has even given me more at the end in investment than I would have actually invested myself. Anyone can start with zero cash and if they have even more skills to offer, it can increase speedily in no time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Well, you have a lot of opportunities here to offer a kind of value (translation, articoles, signature promo,...) and to start to build your basic capital.
Then, the sky is the limit...

That's true. I'm doing some of them and earn some money . You said you have save just enough money, so why don't you invest in cheap altcoins but has a great potential. You can trade them. Just make sure to learn how to trade before doing so. You'll gain just enough profits, too.
Activity: 406

Pages:
Jump to: