Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 12. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
You cannot take the risk unless you have a solid backup plan.
Activity: 154
It can be,you only need to have a good cellphone and an Internet to start bitcointalk.You only need to read and have knowledge to bitcoin,join the bounty campaign and wait to have your profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

starting from zero cash ? yes it can be done because i start bitcoin also from zero cash, i do not have anything when first join bitcoin, but i follow some projects in bitcoin so i can make money, then i use for investment and trading so i can get more money, I have experienced many changes in my life because bitcoin and my life are getting better now
Activity: 518
Starting from scratch is a long and time-consuming process.You will have to put a lot of effort and spend a lot of time before you learn a positive result. Profit will be small at first but will increase over time. For people with a small budget the best way is cloud mining. By investing a little laziness there is an opportunity to improve the financial situation. To get rich will not work. It's gonna take a while.
By itself that having seed capital (and the it more - the better) it is much simpler to begin to earn big money. But here the charm of cryptocurrency also consists, if desired it isn't so difficult to begin to earn without seed capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
it is not impossible, but starting from zero is very heavy, think about how many problems you will face at the start, first the most important thing of course increase knowledge about crypto or the like, if you do not have enough information about it, do not think everything will go smoothly, next is to plan what you will do next such as collecting capital, well at this time you have to try enough to gather capital, you can get it from various sources like faucet example, but need enough time but if you have some skills like mastering multiple languages ​​you can offer services to be a translator or if you are active in social media you can follow Twitter or other Facebook campaigns, and if the capital you collect is enough.
You can go to the next level like trade, but first learn first, if you still hesitate do not force to enter trade
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
I think you have an idea already because you are having a signature and that would means you are joining on campaigns to earn some money. Well theres more you can do, faucets, blogging, airdrops that can make you free money or token that have an equivalent value in fiat.
Activity: 217
Ithink crypto world is full of work that you can join and make a living. Bounty programs are there. I did the same. I just started doing some signature campaign. I am happy.
Activity: 210

Yes you can, there are a lot of people started from zero. Like me i started in a signature campaign. Then i invested the profit i earned. I set aside money to open and manage a small business. Before bitcoin i don't have a savings, now i have an emergency fund in case my investment fail.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes! There is a way that you can earn with the crypto currencies without  starting a cash of money. You can start by applying for a bounty campaign like social media, signature campaign, translation and other offers of services.
Yes certainly, for that is what i did. Due to my eagerness and curiosity to earn a living on the way of crypto I have started to search about bitcoin and i found out that doing bounty campaign will help me to earn token as a bounty reward and later trade it into bitcoin for me to convert into our real money.

Off course there are lot of bitcoiners who started from nothing and made it happen. It depends on how willing a person to wait for a good pay. It’s not really easy because you need a lot of time and effort to earn money from ICO’s. But it’s all worth it.
Activity: 693
Yes! There is a way that you can earn with the crypto currencies without  starting a cash of money. You can start by applying for a bounty campaign like social media, signature campaign, translation and other offers of services.
Yes certainly, for that is what i did. Due to my eagerness and curiosity to earn a living on the way of crypto I have started to search about bitcoin and i found out that doing bounty campaign will help me to earn token as a bounty reward and later trade it into bitcoin for me to convert into our real money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
Starting from the scratch might turn out to be a little dangerous as you never know.
Activity: 168
Is possible to start in Crypto even you don't had any cash, the answer is yes, as lon as you had internet, you can produce any coins by being registered here in bitcointalk, and follow the rules in bounty campaign. There, you will be awarded token which many sponsors were willing to pay just to promote them. That token will be later on trade and convert to coins.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I'm new to this business, nouzhe for a long time iterate cryptocurrency on investments can not earn poorly even on small investments.Incidentally he took part in the bounty, you can get coins without investment the main thing vibrate project.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I started bitcoin from scratch, and to this day I am still raising capital, I participate in various projects, for example: signature bounty, facebook & twitter.
I am collecting capital from here, and once I reach I will do the trading.
It is fine that if you have started without any kind of capital but you must recognize that it will have been a lot easier if you had any kind of money to start with, still is fine that you are finding your way and are able to earn enough in order to raise your capital but never forget that cryptocurrencies are not going to wait for you, so start trading now or it may be too late in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Starting from scratch is a long and time-consuming process.You will have to put a lot of effort and spend a lot of time before you learn a positive result. Profit will be small at first but will increase over time. For people with a small budget the best way is cloud mining. By investing a little laziness there is an opportunity to improve the financial situation. To get rich will not work. It's gonna take a while.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Guess that's impossible ... like winning the lottery.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
No definitely not. If you will not factor in electricity and internet costs, then maybe you can start at 0 (here in btc thread). However if you want to into cryptocurrency trading, then you should have a capital to start your career.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
Seriously one can start with zero cash and still make a living in cryptos world, take for example, you can start with bounty hunting or aidrops, cryptos has many varieties of advantage to gain from
Activity: 175
With the opportunities that cryptocurrency can give to many people it is possible to make a living out of crypto if you have knowledge in crypto world,you have a patient in waiting,and a positive outlook in everything that you do.
Pages:
Jump to: