Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANADA - SIDEHACK] 20-120GH stick; 700GH pod; 4TH S1/3/5 upgrade kit - page 2. (Read 8338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hello Valkir, hope you had a nice weekend !!!

Please don't forget to add my 5 BF sticks and my pod to the wish list !

Best,

Done  Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello Valkir, hope you had a nice weekend !!!

Please don't forget to add my 5 BF sticks and my pod to the wish list !

Best,
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
That's a new one. According to member lists there are at least 4 fake sidehacks, I hadn't seen sidehack hyphen yet. Good catch.

Please note that no Bitfury-based hardware is for sale yet, and the only miner I'm currently selling is the 2Pac and the only payment address for it is posted in the sales thread. When BF16 gear is available, I will post that publicly and provide pictures and info to back it up.

Also please note that, unless you're one of the big resellers like CrazyGuy or HolyScott, or someone often specifically sought out like philipma1957, I will probably never come to you and say "hey that thing you wanted is for sale now". I just don't have the time to follow people around like that. The only time I'll take your money is if you come to me and offer it first.
Hi all !

I got this pm from someone claiming to be sidehack and asking for payment... do not send money to this guy, he is not sidehack!!!

Hi all !!

Count me in for 5 sticks and at least 1 pod !!!

Best,

This user is a Legendary Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!

Hello patx,

I am now taking payments for the hardware group buys you showed interest in here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711730.20

Prices :

120 GH/S sticks : 0.04BTC
700 GH/S pod : 0.2BTC
4 TH/S upgrade kit : 1.05BTC

All prices inc. Shipping

Payment address : 13AmsacZjStgLTtDnWg5wVCWXkKxu7bjWW

After payment please pm me the transaction I.D, your order summary and full shipping info.

*Please note Batch 1 hardware is limited and on a first come first served basis*

Thanks,

Sidehack

Hi all !!

Count me in for 5 sticks and at least 1 pod !!!

Best,
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
IMHO, this thread should be locked for now (will be fine later on, perhaps) as it pertains to products that were merely discussed and not announced.
Products have been announced.
Pretty sure this thread explains fairly well what it's for.
Not our fault some people don't read and simply make assumptions.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3836
IMHO, this thread should be locked for now (will be fine later on, perhaps) as it pertains to products that were merely discussed and not announced.
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
At the risk of sounding like a complete and total rube, do I need to have an S3 or S5 kicking around and put this inside it, or will this work attached to a computer. Please don't throw tomatoes or boo at me. I'd like to mine bitcoins but my knowledge on hardware is basically nil.

If someone could do up a guide on what parts would be needed for us rubes out there I may be interested in trying these out  Wink

The board are manly made to to re-use the heatsink from the S1/S3/S5 and the frame and fans.

They are some people talking about about using another frame/case to put more board in one of them. Just read the sidehack thread in the hardware section.
Activity: 18
I'm thinking the stick (usb powered ,almost ready-Jan2017?) and the pod's (220V, maybe a month later or so?) are standalone, plug and play. But there's also an upgrade in the works for the S miners? The upgrade would be an add-on to a S1,S3 or S5?
Just my take on what I thought I read. I'm sure someone will clarify, who know's for certain.  

So I read thru the thread to quick.  The BF gear is still a ways away.

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
At the risk of sounding like a complete and total rube, do I need to have an S3 or S5 kicking around and put this inside it, or will this work attached to a computer. Please don't throw tomatoes or boo at me. I'd like to mine bitcoins but my knowledge on hardware is basically nil.

If someone could do up a guide on what parts would be needed for us rubes out there I may be interested in trying these out  Wink
legendary
valkir,

I have two S5s.  I'm interested in 4 boards.

Edit: I also want a 700 GHs pod.

Thx.

Added!  Wink
Activity: 786
valkir,

I have two S5s.  I'm interested in 4 boards.

Edit: I also want a 700 GHs pod.

Thx.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
I wonder if these boards will be able to be installed into a 4U server case etc.. I realize you would need to source heat sinks, but nothing else would really be needed would it?
You could come up with this kind of solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650462.20
Antminer S1's on a rack.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
If an S3 can fit in a 4U server case then these can also. There was talk about a year, year and a half ago about trying to standardize something like that for more industrial-scale mining with swappable boards. Probably be more fitting discussion for the dev thread than a sales thread though. If I remember, I'll get some measures when I'm at the shop later.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I wonder if these boards will be able to be installed into a 4U server case etc.. I realize you would need to source heat sinks, but nothing else would really be needed would it?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
I got 3 S3, 1 S5 and 1 S1

so 10 boards for me.

Might get a pod and a stick, still unsure for now
legendary
Understand that, but if 20 vs 100 person want some, it could make a difference in the dev of it  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: