Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANADA - SIDEHACK] 20-120GH stick; 700GH pod; 4TH S1/3/5 upgrade kit - page 3. (Read 8338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
As soon as Sidehack update the status of the development I will update here.  Wink

Smiley of course, I'm following that thread as well, just a FYI more than anything.
We can all say we want XX number of something, until we have a price it's a mute point lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
As soon as Sidehack update the status of the development I will update here.  Wink
legendary
Oh sorry  Undecided it was a mistake, honestly. Did edit my post!

Now back on taking order for the 2pacs.

Okay tought I was imagining things hah

I'd like more info on this, I have 3 s3's sitting here, and sticking boards in them would be amazing.
But need to see more specs and pricing, if it's 2 boards per than I'd be down for 6 boards.
legendary
Oh sorry  Undecided it was a mistake, honestly. Did edit my post!

Now back on taking order for the 2pacs.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3836
...the only explanation remains that to english (or french?) speaking people Punin and Putin spellings are very much indistiguishable  just as letters l/r are to japanese, who do not have a letter that is pronounced like "L", but i digress Wink
legendary
...Putin to start the delivery of the chip.
Not so cool way to mock the only guy that is helping to provide 16nm chips.
Also as a Finnish fellow (as mr. Punin is too) I highly dislike this comment.

I didnt mock Punin. Just wanted to show the interest of the community with a home miner done by Sidehack with BF chip.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
...Putin to start the delivery of the chip.
Not so cool way to mock the only guy that is helping to provide 16nm chips.
Also as a Finnish fellow (as mr. Punin is too) I highly dislike this comment.

edit: Ok then, sorry
legendary
This is the thread for the interest into the BF gear of Sidehack

The upgrade kit is already there. - Sidehack S1/S3/S5 upgrade 4 TH

As for the 2pacs, there is another thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/canada-sidehack-sidehack-15gh-bm1384-stick-1714512
legendary
Did the post edit? I'm likely in for the upgrade kit as well depending on pricing, being the big one
legendary
Thanks for the clarification Sidehack. This thread is really to make it simple for you to know how many person want some bitfury gear. Maybe this could shake Punin to start the delivery of the chip.
As for the BM1384 compac and the BM1385 pods, would you like me to create a group buy also ?

Edit: created the thread  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1714512.new#new
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
The short-term projects are

2-chip stick using BM1384, wholesale price about $30, estimated 15GH/5WDC
10-chip BM1385 pod, wholesale price about $70, estimated 250GH/60WDC

Longer-term projects are

2-chip stick using BF16, wholesale price around $40, estimated 60GH/5WDC
11-chip BF16 pod, wholesale price around $125, estimated 650GH/75WDC
33-chip BF16 S1/3/5 refit board, wholesale price unknown, estimated 2TH/200W

I have successfully tested both hardware and software for the 2-chip BM1384 stick. I will be testing what should be the final prototype as soon as PCBs arrive, and the first of the mass-production batch should be rolling out around the end of January. This is the only thing for which sales are in progress, or with any kind of delivery estimate.
Prototype PCBs of the BM1385 pod will arrive soon.

A prototype PCB of 2-chip Bitfury 16nm, heavily designed for piecewise testing, is in my hands and I will be playing with it shortly. Once this works, it will be a functional representation of a 2-chip stickminer. Only slight modification to controls and software will make an 11-chip pod functional, and further slight modifications to that will see a functional 33-chip S1 refit board. But this is still very much in design stage of development.

I will not take money in for any project that has not successfully demonstrated functional hardware and basic software in prototype.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
From my understanding from this post from Sidehack.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17065895
The first batches to come out are the BM1384 chips.
legendary
2 or 3 pods for me, i'll be in southern Ontario next month.
Maybe more/other stuff depending on prices.

Added but like Biodom said, this is futur project. If you want stick or pod with Bitmain chips go check the thread.  Wink
You doing a group buy for them? the sticks don't appeal to me.. solo mining meh. Really hoping/waiting on these and the new pods.
legendary

Added but like Biodom said, this is futur project. If you want stick or pod with Bitmain chips go check the thread.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3836
I think that these items are in the future, part 2, but FIRST he/sidehack would need to sell 2chip compac (non-BF) and a pod to raise money.
This would be the future, part 1, as far as I understand it.

legendary
legendary
My first interest is for the S3/S5 upgrade board, 2x
But POD is likely to go out first, 2x

Added  Wink
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
My first interest is for the S3/S5 upgrade board, 2x
But POD is likely to go out first, 2x

legendary
Sign me up for one stick one pod interest as well please Smiley

I am in Sask, and damn its cold here, its like winter forgot  it was supposed to be here already...

Added  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Sign me up for one stick one pod interest as well please Smiley

I am in Sask, and damn its cold here, its like winter forgot  it was supposed to be here already...

Pages:
Jump to: