Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 26. (Read 34809 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
August 15, 2016, 11:30:48 PM
Hello dev.. just wanna ask why I received only 1 share? I send twitter and fb details at your email.. thanks for accepting.
Activity: 275
August 15, 2016, 10:02:27 PM
Just two days until the ICO Launch! On the 17th 7PM MDT I will be running a live stream prior to the launch of the ICO. The live stream will cover the following:

-General Project Overview
-Starting Code Base and App Technology Stack
-Roadmap Review
-Initial Coin Distribution
-ICO Terms
-ICO participation Instructions

Link to the stream will be posted prior to the stream starting in this tread and on twitter. ICO will launch following the live stream! See you on the 17th.
August 14, 2016, 10:53:37 PM
Hi Dev.
bounty twitter and FB still open?

Bounty is still running, I'm updating the sheet end of each week day (Monday to Friday). No need to post in the tread about bounties, just follow the instructions, and I'll make sure you get added to the spreadsheet. Still working on preparations for the ICO and will have a post next week about ICO start time, live stream,  and additional details.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 14, 2016, 10:45:38 PM
how many total POST can be made  Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 14, 2016, 10:00:46 PM
Much the same as steemit . Quality contents are being incentivized in a decentralized manner.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
August 14, 2016, 07:47:30 PM
Hi Dev.
bounty twitter and FB still open?
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
August 14, 2016, 06:46:54 PM
Hello,

this ICO has been pre-added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
August 13, 2016, 12:01:50 PM
Join too for twitter and FB bounty, makin' instuction. Cool
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
August 13, 2016, 11:58:43 AM
join for facebook and twitter bounty, make all the instruction for bounty.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
August 13, 2016, 10:31:32 AM
August 12, 2016, 11:30:53 PM

Thanks! I'll put together a list of completed translations and add them to the main post tomorrow. 
Activity: 535
August 12, 2016, 09:03:33 PM
Hmm. great project,,, and lets start to joining bounties and ICO  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
August 12, 2016, 07:07:12 PM
hm 2 men ( i and another guy) reserved russian translation but have complete it another ............................
Activity: 686
August 12, 2016, 05:52:04 PM
Great project join all the bounties and planning to buy at ico start! Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
August 12, 2016, 05:10:13 PM
Bounty Details!

Twitter Bounty Instructions
Step 1. Email [email protected] with your twitter username and email address in the body of the email and set the email subject to Twitter Bounty
Step 2. Follow @PostbaseCoin on twitter (https://twitter.com/PostbaseCoin) (earn 1 bounty point for follow)
Step 3. If you have over 100 followers on Twitter Retweet up to 5 @PostbaseCoin twitter posts from now until the end of the ICO (earn 1 bounty point for each retweet) no more then 2 retweets per week will count as valid retweets.

Facebook Bounty Instructions
Step 1. Email [email protected] with your name on Facebook and email address in the body of the email and set the email subject to Facebook Bounty
Step 2. like PostbaseCoin on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/postbasecoin/) (earn 1 bounty point for like)

join for facebook and twitter bounty, make all the instruction for bounty.
thanks and good luck
August 12, 2016, 12:56:15 PM
Photo verification as promised (minus the news paper), once again sorry for the delay!  

http://imgur.com/a/Ifbv0

Why without the newspaper? Surely you understand the need for that or you wouldn't have suggested it in the first place. That picture could have been taken at any time, and it appears the livestream that was supposed to happen on the 10th never happened. Not a good start. You were supposed to post about the livestream with the bounties, but not even a mention. I even waited an extra day.

If you want to raise any serious money here then you're going to have to prove you are who you claim.

Are you planning to use escrow?

The ICO launch was rescheduled to the 17th, the live stream will take place on the day of the launch. The full ICO details will be announced during the live stream and posted in this thread before the ICO goes live.

So you're just going to ignore requests for you to do as you offered and post a verification photo. As you know, or should know, the newspaper dates the photo. Right now all we have is a photo that could have been taken anywhere or anytime. That might be you.

The verification you're being asked foryou offered takes all of 5 minutes to prepare with current technology. Again, this was your offer, yet you reneged. If that's not a red flag then I don't know what is.

I guess we'll wait to see what your next excuse is, then.

I'll make sure to post a new photo Smiley You will also get to see me in the live stream.
Activity: 504
August 12, 2016, 12:10:50 PM
Photo verification as promised (minus the news paper), once again sorry for the delay!  

Why without the newspaper? Surely you understand the need for that or you wouldn't have suggested it in the first place. That picture could have been taken at any time, and it appears the livestream that was supposed to happen on the 10th never happened. Not a good start. You were supposed to post about the livestream with the bounties, but not even a mention. I even waited an extra day.

If you want to raise any serious money here then you're going to have to prove you are who you claim.

The ICO launch was rescheduled to the 17th, the live stream will take place on the day of the launch. The full ICO details will be announced during the live stream and posted in this thread before the ICO goes live.

So you're just going to ignore requests for you to do as you offered and post a verification photo. As you know, or should know, the newspaper dates the photo. Right now all we have is a photo that could have been taken anywhere or anytime. That might be you.

The verification you're being asked foryou offered takes all of 5 minutes to prepare with current technology. Again, this was your offer, yet you reneged. If that's not a red flag then I don't know what is.

I guess we'll wait to see what your next excuse is, then.
August 12, 2016, 10:14:50 AM

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 12, 2016, 04:08:23 AM
Looks like useless coin, but can be used for speculation, urgly UI, and only photpshop images can't tell anything.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 12, 2016, 03:38:06 AM

I agree with you, if they want to raise any serious money they need to walk the talk, I visited their twitter account, it has only 1 tweet imagine, sourcing for fund in the cryptoworld is now competitive with more than five ICO's entering the market almost every month, also their marketing  strategy need to change in a positive way. wishing you the best.
Pages:
Jump to: