Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET - page 14. (Read 23217 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset
  So a US citizen living in the US can not Purchase this ICO??

from what i understand. Yes they dont want its safer that way cos of U.S law

any bounty for wearing a signature?
So, after the ICO is over, will us US citizens be able to purchase tokens from the initial investors or are we locked out forever?

Interesting question, if they can't join ico, so they can't buy coins after ico, it means this coin will not be listed in major exchanges, bittrex and poloniex. So it will be useless and limited without usa investors, biggest joke i have seen

Good question - this token will be listed by a major exchange, however that exchange will not allow US accounts to trade it.

I have issues with the exchange you guys are going to chose, is it not possible to have inside trading on this exchange, the Firstblood ICO ends in minute because it was alerge that the exchange used for the ICO bought out most of the tokens and started selling it hours later at twice the ICO price. How are you going to ensure transparency in your ICO?

Were not going to have the same issue. While it's true we have bulk discounts available, we are not going to presell a super large amount before. We want to leave enough for the market. At the same time, if we don't sell out, we will be burning everything by end of the token sale.

It worth to invest some money in this project as dev team has already made its mark in previous project. I have started to raise some money to invest as there are still 20 days approximately to start the crowd sale. I will not miss this time, this opportunity is something really interesting.

Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It worth to invest some money in this project as dev team has already made its mark in previous project. I have started to raise some money to invest as there are still 20 days approximately to start the crowd sale. I will not miss this time, this opportunity is something really interesting.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I have issues with the exchange you guys are going to chose, is it not possible to have inside trading on this exchange, the Firstblood ICO ends in minute because it was alerge that the exchange used for the ICO bought out most of the tokens and started selling it hours later at twice the ICO price. How are you going to ensure transparency in your ICO?
Activity: 479
Merit: 533

So, after the ICO is over, will us US citizens be able to purchase tokens from the initial investors or are we locked out forever?

Interesting question, if they can't join ico, so they can't buy coins after ico, it means this coin will not be listed in major exchanges, bittrex and poloniex. So it will be useless and limited without usa investors, biggest joke i have seen
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
hi dev do you have translating bounties?
If yes consider Arabic translation booked .
Good luck 
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
hi dev do you have translating bounties?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
MERRY HOLIDAYS!!!!

HELLO ITOM COMMUNITY!

MUST ANSWER IMPORTANT QUESTION:

- WHERE TWIT BOUNTY?
- WHERE FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- WHERE INSTRAGRAMMER BOUNTY?
- WHERE LINKEDIN BOUNTY?
- WHERE GOOGLE+ BOUNTY?
- WHERE SLACK BOUNTY?
- WHERE REDDIT BOUNTY?
- WHERE SIGNATURE BOUNTY, I WANT COMBINE TWO, YOU DO YES?

EXCITED TO BE PART OF ITOM COIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!

"important" questions lol
Activity: 308
MERRY HOLIDAYS!!!!

HELLO ITOM COMMUNITY!

MUST ANSWER IMPORTANT QUESTION:

- WHERE TWIT BOUNTY?
- WHERE FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- WHERE INSTRAGRAMMER BOUNTY?
- WHERE LINKEDIN BOUNTY?
- WHERE GOOGLE+ BOUNTY?
- WHERE SLACK BOUNTY?
- WHERE REDDIT BOUNTY?
- WHERE SIGNATURE BOUNTY, I WANT COMBINE TWO, YOU DO YES?

EXCITED TO BE PART OF ITOM COIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!
I saw many reputed members and even some staff members wearing your signatures but didn't find your signature thread anywhere.Is your signature campaign exclusive and available only for selected members or is it just me having trouble finding it?

We contacted specific members in advance about our signature campaign, currently its not open!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I saw many reputed members and even some staff members wearing your signatures but didn't find your signature thread anywhere.Is your signature campaign exclusive and available only for selected members or is it just me having trouble finding it?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I see their point.. They can't have someone middle man shares IRL from the forum.
It should be up to them to find someone
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Activity: 336

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Do you have any escrow?

Hey there! Thanks for the question, can you elaborate?

if ico selling you must use reputable escrow
high transaction, high rank member, and high green trust
you can choice reputable escrow in theread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778
prefer you would choose anyone from the The Big 3 ..or as you like

you are truly foolish.. give me link to the real identities of "the big 3", regardless if this will be escrowed on a exchange or not, you prefer to trust million of dollars to anonymous escrows over this forum instead of confirmed identity Charlie Shrem and others..

Remember, reputation is meaningless on this forum when dealing with big amounts, as it cannot be sold if they scam.

This is exactly true.

We are raising a lot of money that represents ownership in real physical companies. We cannot use escrow by an anonymous person on the forum we don't know.

However, we do see the need for escrow, which is why our token will be run by an exchange.

-Charlie Shrem.

Yep, an exchange is the best desicion for this one.  Smiley
Do you have any escrow?

you can choice reputable escrow in theread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

you are truly foolish.. give me link to the real identities of "the big 3", regardless if this will be escrowed on a exchange or not, you prefer to trust million of dollars to anonymous escrows over this forum instead of confirmed identity Charlie Shrem and others..

Remember, reputation is meaningless on this forum when dealing with big amounts, as it cannot be sold if they scam.

This is exactly true.

We are raising a lot of money that represents ownership in real physical companies. We cannot use escrow by an anonymous person on the forum we don't know.

However, we do see the need for escrow, which is why our token will be run by an exchange.

-Charlie Shrem.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Do you have any escrow?

Activity: 88
Will you have a bounty campaign? Like signature campaign? We know you have more than 10k BTC, so if you offer some money to make, we will appreciate.  Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
interesting coin you use escrow ?
Do you have any escrow?

Our escrow will go through a exchange. The exchange will be handling escrow. It will be announced after New Years.
Pages:
Jump to: