Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET - page 13. (Read 23217 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset
Is it true, is the op a criminal?

Charlie spent some time in prison, because his exchange helped launder 1 million dollars worth of BTC for the Silk Road and the exchange was not properly licensed.

Is that a federal offence? Sounds like it? How is he running an ICO?

Yes, its no secret I've spent 1 year in prison due to my involvement in BitInstant - you can read about it here: https://news.bitcoin.com/charlie-shrem-home-moving-onward/

Charlie spent some time in prison, because his exchange helped launder 1 million dollars worth of BTC for the Silk Road and the exchange was not properly licensed.

The company is registered in the Caymen Islands and US residents are blocked from participating. This probably makes it beyond the jurisdiction of the USA.

Most token offerings allow anyone to participate. US law is still grey, I'm not taking chances.

I dont handle regulatory, compliance. I work with technology, being the CTO of this project.

@ MainstreetLP, I've sent you PM please check it. Thanks

Got it, thank you!

-Charlie Shrem
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

The company is registered in the Caymen Islands and US residents are blocked from participating. This probably makes it beyond the jurisdiction of the USA.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
@ MainstreetLP, I've sent you PM please check it. Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Since the fund is capped at $27.5 million, what will happened to the excess fund or not all the 50million tokens will be available for sale.

Correct me where I wrong

Morning, the tokens that are not sold will be burned using proof-of-burn.

So it is not compulsory to sell all the 50 million tokens allocated to the ICO.

What is the minimum fund you guys are expecting to raise to call the incomingICO a success?

That number is nowhere close to what can be dumped by diem holders. See shitty diem outstrips this LP fund asset by a great margin. This is not something to be proud of.
Activity: 70
So, no USA? no European union investors?
KYC - this will be on polo and will be restricted there?

I dont think this can trade on poloniex, maybe yobit and ccex and bittrex though.
Activity: 180
Merit: 20

Since the fund is capped at $27.5 million, what will happened to the excess fund or not all the 50million tokens will be available for sale.

Correct me where I wrong

This is highly unlikely. U will keep them and dump on support when the dust settles.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

Nowp Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 70
Dude your a fucking troll!
Activity: 106
Answer my question you convicted criminal

A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.]A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.
We are LIVE right now with Chris DeRose on Bitcoin Uncensored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TUyH31-qgI

Correct me where I wrong

What is the minimum fund you guys are expecting to raise to call the incomingICO a success?

Good question -

Our first company thats already under purchase agreement (sanitary waste company) costs about 5m USD. We are planning on using 1M USD from the token sale and 4M USD from Intellisys bank loan.

If we can raise 1.5M to cover the purchase of the first company, that would show a great proof of concept and be a success.

-Charlie Shrem
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Correct me where I wrong

Correct me where I wrong

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Looking at the valuation of the MIT tokens and the cap of $27.5 million, the maximum tokens available for sell 50 million tokens.

I don't know when the ICO price was fixed but with the recent BTC rally there seems to be imbalance in the token valuation
from my calculation

1BTC = 900MIT this is the cheapest price one can get the tokens during the ICO

1MIT = 0.0011BTC

therefore: 50 million MIT = 55555BTC = $48.33 million @ 1BTC= $870

Correct me where I wrong
Activity: 518
Do we need to buy tokens from exchange to particpate in this ITO? will it not be available through your website?
Activity: 661
Fancy ANN. but I dont want to invest in other marketable securities... Only cryptos bro
Pages:
Jump to: