Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED] S-HASH 40GHs 16 Bitfury Chip Board GROUP-Production - page 2. (Read 2894 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I need more info.. if you need 5 board only. 5 x 40 Ghs = 200 Ghs
why you create board your self? why you not buy antminer S1 in overclocked can 200 Ghs, 1.1 BTC your miner will ship in two days.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
***** CANCELLED ***** March 26 ***** CANCELLED *****

Because there is not so much interest I cancel this Group-Production.
Less than 25 pieces makes the production too expensive.

***** CANCELLED ***** March 26 ***** CANCELLED *****

For anybody who has Bitfury chips in hand and is interested in production of S-HASH 40GHs mining board(s).

I bought some Bitfury chips at this awesome groupbuy from BitcoinValet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitfury-bare-chips-26-ghs-3-reels-396536 .

I want to use 80 of my bitfury chips for production of 5 S-HASH boards (each board has 16 bitfury chips). I have got all productionfiles (v1-1.2) from Intron and he also wants to supply the firmware to me/us.

More info about the S-HASH: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3067513

Production of only 5 boards is expensive, price per board is high, but if more people want to join this production price per board will drop. I found a professional company who wants to make the boards for a fair price. To get a good price per board a minimum order of 25 is required. I asked a quote for:

- startup costs
- 25 boards
- 25 - 50 boards
- 50 - 100 boards
- 100+ boards

Prices will be in Euro. Production and shipping is in/from the Netherlands.

Q: What do I have to do?
A: Ship the Bitfury chips to me

Q: What will I get?
A: A fully assembled and tested S-HASH board

Q: What will it cost me?
A: price per board + shipping costs back to you for the assembled boards

Q: What's in it for you?
A: Nothing, the only thing I ask for all the work is a small donation in BTC. And I get a better price for my own 5 boards  Grin

Q: How do I pay and when?
A: Payment is in Euro by Bank (SEPA within EU). You pay when you ship the bitfury chips to me.

Q: How can I trust you?
A: Check my trust rating and if you join you will receive my personal info/address/cellphone number. You also will receive an email of progression of the production, a copy of all original bills and overview of all payment for this project (for privacy personal names and bankaccountnumber will be blurred/blocked of course).

As soons as I receive the quote (I hope before March 15th) I will publish prizes here.

Q: When will the assembled boards be delivered to me?
A: as soon as we have decided how many boards will be made: Everybody need to ship the bitfury chips to me. In the meanwhile the production firm orders all other components. When all components are in stock, I recieved all payments, production can start and can be ready with 1 maximum 2 weeks.

So if you want to join: please let me know for how many boards. If you have any question ask them here in this topic or send me a PM.

Picture of an assembled S-HASH v1 board:
Pages:
Jump to: