Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 219. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Good to see this thread open once again Grin

He was right to close it during a moment, people would have used to kill the coin because there were no significant news.
Now everyone see the coin is more than alive and ready to grow quickly, like the weed Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Good to see this thread open once again Grin
  • Any news on getting official (or official endorsed) material for us to download and print to hand out to dispensaries in other states? Or, for those of us in Arizona, to hand out to patients?
  • Any news on educational videos/classes/material for AZ patients on CANN?
  • Any news on how we as investors will see accounting of CANN usage at dispensaries?
  • CANN website? Has that been tabled? Either for CANN merchandise purchased with CANN, and/or, for purchasing of CANN coins (ala buydoge.com, etc)
  • 10/20 event seems like forever ago, going by Internet Standard Time:
    HWC still accepting CANN?
    At what peg?
    Does it require a non-CANN purchase? If so, can the non-CANN purchase be made with CANN or does it have to be USD$/cash?
    Why does their website and Facebook still not mention accepting CANN?

I've been asking these questions since the 10/20 event, across IRC, both bct threads, and the CANN forum. Updates would be appreciated.

I can at least awnser to some questions.

It would be a great idea to have some papers to give to every shop or people we want. Something well made and official, this is a really good idea. As good as the CANN online counter that shows the number of CANN spent every second in the world.

HWC still accepting CANN ! Their website doesn't mention it because they are making a new one. They accept CANN at 1 CANN = 1 CANNdy Smiley
You just have to present your card and have some CANN on a wallet, that's all. No USD included in the process.
The 20th event was almost nothing, just something to test you see. Compared to 20th, next events are going to be so huge you'll won't be able to see the top of it Cheesy.

I don't think D9 got the time to improve the CANN website for the moment, it will probably come later !

But seriously D9, I think you're not letting the community get involved enough man ! You're working hard but let us help you, it would be great.
I mean, I can't make a new website for example because I don't have the required skill, but some people can. Same as the papers we can distribute, this can be made by the community.

The progress of the coin would be much quicker if everyone was doing something for it instead of waiting you to work hardcore at the CANN lab all day long. Some things could be done during this time.

As you want !

Oh man that's freaking great !

Do you agree with me if I send some mails to some coffee in Amsterdam ?
The guy who did it previously seems like to be a liar finally so… Well if you still think it could be good for the coin, tell the community ! Even if it's not the real purpose.

Oh and by the way, will you announce the next event before or after your trip ?
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Will be opening up CANN thread temporarily right now.  Paperwork completed for South America this weekend.

Excited.

~D9
http://www.msoe.edu/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/102-3154-2-2531/GreatNews.png
Hello,

As we get closer to our winter harvest there will be upcoming events.

We are spending a lot of time at the Northern grow facility to get it ready for indoor and outdoor grow.

Currently we are working on the indoor configuration.

This location will be using mostly be high output LED technology.  more than half of the cultivation center will be OFF-GRID meaning we are utilizing solar from the sun and wind energy!

Currently being ran by Outback Solar and Southwest wind equipment.

This location will be the CANN Lab and primary development of future supply.

More info coming.

~DeltaNine

THE ABOVE QUOTE is the current focus that the team is working on and is Priority #1.

How can YOU help CANN during this phase of build out?

Lets start this 1st project among the community and see if we can get this done and then we can post up the next community action project during the CANN Lab buildout.

For the CANN community:

- If you would like to discuss making pamphlets for the CannabisCoin community to spread awareness about CannabisCoin and how it can be used please provide your mockups to the community or send it to the team.  Will collaborate with you on it.  Cevarius? You said you have a business so can you help the give insight to the community?

Thoughts?

- CANN Team
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Quote from: FredDag
Quote from: corather
crypto-knight is officially on ignore.

lol... second
For asking questions?  Roll Eyes
For spamming the thread over and over using a fake account for the sole purpose of continuing spam from another coin.

end of story.

Fake account, based on...?

Fake, real... his questions are valid and I've been waiting for answers to similar questions for nearing two months.
  • Any news on getting official (or official endorsed) material for us to download and print to hand out to dispensaries in other states? Or, for those of us in Arizona, to hand out to patients?
  • Any news on educational videos/classes/material for AZ patients on CANN?
  • Any news on how we as investors will see accounting of CANN usage at dispensaries?
  • CANN website? Has that been tabled? Either for CANN merchandise purchased with CANN, and/or, for purchasing of CANN coins (ala buydoge.com, etc)
  • 10/20 event seems like forever ago, going by Internet Standard Time:
    HWC still accepting CANN?
    At what peg?
    Does it require a non-CANN purchase? If so, can the non-CANN purchase be made with CANN or does it have to be USD$/cash?
    Why does their website and Facebook still not mention accepting CANN?

I've been asking these questions since the 10/20 event, across IRC, both bct threads, and the CANN forum. Updates would be appreciated.

lol... second
For asking questions?  Roll Eyes
For spamming the thread over and over using a fake account for the sole purpose of continuing spam from another coin.

end of story.

lol... second
For asking questions?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hope D9 as much as possible to send some pictures and after the details of the scheme, YES WE CANN! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1260
haha.......stoned puppy, LOVE it:-)  Reminds me of a time my sister's Pomeranian got a hold of a hash brownie I had made.....funny as hell now, but my god was that dog out of it for the next 36 hours lol Grin
Activity: 62

You can harvest Cannabis at cann.stonedpuppy.com!

Well D9 admitted on IRC that he was simply refusing to post pictures of installations for the moment. He didn't really explain why but said that in this industry everyone prefers to be quiet about it, mostly because of the law and because nobody wants others industrial growers to know which is the weed you'll get and how you'll get etc etc…
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
I'm not sure if D9 is going to release trade secrets. You may have better luck asking what plans your local government has.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am a supporter of very few coins and this is one I'm buying while its under 2K. Long term development is key here, and in 1 year I think we will see prices 10X what they are now.

#YesWeCann
Jump to: