Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 223. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
seem someone want buy more cheap coins ..

Me me me  Grin Grin
Activity: 275
seem someone want buy more cheap coins ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Bots are playing now, we might see 1k7/8 I think

EDIT : Ahah we already see 1k8

buy orders are so week...

Yeah but that is pretty logic, there were no important and significant news in the last month. Imagining it would keeps going during one more month, we could see 1k I think.
But anyway the sell wall and the high sell resistance is faked and will go away when the pump will start.
cheap coin,i love it  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

buy orders are so week...

I just think its insane that CANN is this low knowing the potential this coin has to actually be a "to the moon" candidate.  

That's exactly the main element. The risk/reward ratio is crazy right now, CANN definitely has more potential to rise by 10,000% than most other coins.

The price hardly moves but we have really nce vol day after day.  I think people are accumulating.  I dont understand why anyone would sell at this price but there loss I guess.

I just bought another 55K at these prices.
Thank you silly dumpers.

Now i´m going to get high....   Grin Cool Wink

some coins from  multiple  mining pool ...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I just think its insane that CANN is this low knowing the potential this coin has to actually be a "to the moon" candidate. 

That's exactly the main element. The risk/reward ratio is crazy right now, CANN definitely has more potential to rise by 10,000% than most other coins.

The price hardly moves but we have really nce vol day after day.  I think people are accumulating.  I dont understand why anyone would sell at this price but there loss I guess.

I just bought another 55K at these prices.
Thank you silly dumpers.

Now i´m going to get high....   Grin Cool Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
CXv6pMhF48nRQwpLPugv8e4hM2njHASyN8
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
From the twitter: Web Wallet 96% ready and will be released shortly.  Watch for announcements! #iosapp #android #HTML5

Good to see the development is still going! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
*sigh*

remember the good old days when network difficulty was a single digit?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   TO  ALL MEMBER,PLEASE GIVE ME DONATIONS FOR #CANNABISCOIN IN MY WALLET :

CTVX9y6Dk6PrfaNmJ5VkkvrjJ95gcQMwFJ

thakzz Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sent you 10k CANN.... NOT!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
*sigh*

Yep i remember that. good times for mining just wished i had kept them all now. sold 500k way back then at 100 sat Sad. i kept a few as well thankfully Smiley
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
*sigh*

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
We've to wait an event annoncement I think
But hum... I don't know what's happening with the volume, does that mean that whales have already accumulate enough and are waiting to do the moove ?

I think that whales are waiting to accumulate more at cheaper prices..no idea who can sold the coin cheaper and personally don't care,if it'll happen i'll buy more..this coin will arrive we're deserve..no hurry or worries needed...just enjoy the ride  Wink Wink Wink

This is CANN bottom before this web wallet release. The web wallet release will also come with some nice video of winter grow setup and some even better news. CANN is just about to pop. I'd be surprised if my 1700 orders fill. Isn't the web wallet 96% complete? Maybe a preview would be nice.

yeh web wallet 96% complete a few snapshots would be good Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
But hum... I don't know what's happening with the volume, does that mean that whales have already accumulate enough and are waiting to do the moove ?

I think that whales are waiting to accumulate more at cheaper prices..no idea who can sold the coin cheaper and personally don't care,if it'll happen i'll buy more..this coin will arrive we're deserve..no hurry or worries needed...just enjoy the ride  Wink Wink Wink

This is CANN bottom before this web wallet release. The web wallet release will also come with some nice video of winter grow setup and some even better news. CANN is just about to pop. I'd be surprised if my 1700 orders fill. Isn't the web wallet 96% complete? Maybe a preview would be nice.

English please. There's a french forum for a reason Smiley

This guy is retarded as fuck xD
He doesn't even know how to write french properly and has to use google translator to understand us ahah
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
English please. There's a french forum for a reason Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ONU Nouveaux porte monnaie ne changera rien.
Regardez les Autres pièces, COMME PAR EXEMPLE «HDD».
cdt

Ahahah le stéréotype français: le refus de parler anglais à tout prix Cheesy.
Je ne vais pas awnser à vous, même si je vous comprends. Je ne l'aime pas quand ppl français sont considérés comme attardés à cause de crétins comme vous.

vous tirez des conclusions âtives.
et il me semble que je ne vous est pas insulté !?
vous vous sentez supérieur ?

Jump to: