Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 237. (Read 706133 times)

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Relax people. Delta put up a video last night. More news to come. His grow facilities need time to grow the product. Delta said last night on IRC that pictures are coming.

We really need actions, the TV, the news on this, that's all and people buying full stop..anything else is nonsense
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Relax people. Delta put up a video last night. More news to come. His grow facilities need time to grow the product. Delta said last night on IRC that pictures are coming.
Activity: 109
...when Cannabiscoin needs all the help it can get, help is ignored. I pity all the bag holders in this thread who have stooped so low as to have a go at me for trying to help Cannabiscoin. Its too sad.
No shit. It's like the pump/dump scared off all the sane folks duped into buying on 'to the moon/45k/100k' and all that's left are a bunch of starving wild dogs snapping at whatever comes by, even those here wanting to help...
Activity: 109
https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/524284948639780865

No live stream due to privacy. But its happening! $CANN #CANN

20k incoming, all who leaves the train
Just wanted to quote this, because it makes me remember funny moments and the fact that I hate this guy.
20k? Shoot, I was fudded for laughing at those claiming a bottom of 45k!
legendary
Activity: 961
I want the best for this coin but lets be serious this coin does not stop losing value. I just don't believe is whales its something else, its lack of information and encouragmenet, the CANN team should be here more and giving us more information and do not repeat the 20 Oct episode. I am very upset how many people lost their money investing on this and  they failed us
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Therefore that guy should be considered part of the dev team.

I just love how conclusions are drawn around here.

Hey, and guess what? My conclusion was correct.

Chill my brother... Any contribution from the CANN Community is always very welcomed.

I suggest you join us @ freenode IRC #CANN

DeltaNine should join us in a few hours.

You can ask him your questions over there.

Cheers!
Activity: 42
thanks to Cann the only way to acquire a cheaper weed is stealing it!
(2798 satoshi and sinking)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Hey, and guess what? My conclusion was correct.
That fan did not create the subreddit, some guy with the reddit user "CannabisCoin" created the subreddit 5 months ago. I can only assume that is delta9. Whoever this "CannabisCoin" fellow is, he made the guy who ignored me a moderator of the subreddit. Therefore that guy should be considered part of the dev team.

Maybe they allready have someone for that job position, and you are competing/applying just a bit to late. Sorry mate!
Feel free to continue wining. I am voting against you as a moderator, too. You tend to snap to easily, could not vager a decision unbiased. Wrong personality for this position. Just "I want to be a moderator damit!" is no qualification. <- that period is in bold

What are you on about? There is no "job position", subreddits are community run. I have good history of running and maintaining subreddits and its in my best interest to continue this, I made that clear. I didn't even get a response, not even a no. Even at a time like this when Cannabiscoin needs all the help it can get, help is ignored. I pity all the bag holders in this thread who have stooped so low as to have a go at me for trying to help Cannabiscoin. Its too sad.
Activity: 86
Eso is a core member of CANN Dev team.

Great - let's string him up and lynch him too!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
That fan did not create the subreddit, some guy with the reddit user "CannabisCoin" created the subreddit 5 months ago. I can only assume that is delta9. Whoever this "CannabisCoin" fellow is, he made the guy who ignored me a moderator of the subreddit. Therefore that guy should be considered part of the dev team.

Maybe they allready have someone for that job position, and you are competing/applying just a bit to late. Sorry mate!
Feel free to continue wining. I am voting against you as a moderator, too. You tend to snap to easily, could not vager a decision unbiased. Wrong personality for this position. Just "I want to be a moderator damit!" is no qualification. <- that period is in bold
Activity: 86

Activity: 84
stay on and hold ur weedcoins Cool

no doubt. 4/20 is coming up in 6 months.
reddit stuff

Aware of all of this and it will be fixed when I have time.
I have time, would you like me to fix it?
annd i've been ignored.. CANN main dev is a liar, dev team ignores community help (even though this is supposedly a community run coin, which clear its not), this coin is now full of desperate bag holders due to the pump and dump

I'm done with this coin Smiley

Send him another PM mate, do you have any idea how many PM's he's getting?

Not delta9, "esotericizm" blatantly ignored me. He is one of the Reddit developers for Cannabiscoin.
As far as i know it's just fan of CANN not any part of developer team.

Well whether or not he is a fan, he is a moderator of the subreddit along with who I presume is delta9 who created the subreddit. The fact that he doesn't want help genuinely pisses me off, and clearly delta9 thought he was important enough to put him as a subreddit moderator. So in that sense he is part of the dev team.
No, as far as i know that fan made an reddedit and delta9 has no access to it.
That fan did not create the subreddit, some guy with the reddit user "CannabisCoin" created the subreddit 5 months ago. I can only assume that is delta9. Whoever this "CannabisCoin" fellow is, he made the guy who ignored me a moderator of the subreddit.

This is correct ^^ .  BurnBabyBurn did you dump ? probably why the price is going down lol

Maybe Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
reddit stuff

annd i've been ignored.. CANN main dev is a liar, dev team ignores community help (even though this is supposedly a community run coin, which clear its not), this coin is now full of desperate bag holders due to the pump and dump

Not delta9, "esotericizm" blatantly ignored me. He is one of the Reddit developers for Cannabiscoin.

Well whether or not he is a fan, he is a moderator of the subreddit along with who I presume is delta9 who created the subreddit. The fact that he doesn't want help genuinely pisses me off, and clearly delta9 thought he was important enough to put him as a subreddit moderator. So in that sense he is part of the dev team.
That fan did not create the subreddit, some guy with the reddit user "CannabisCoin" created the subreddit 5 months ago. I can only assume that is delta9. Whoever this "CannabisCoin" fellow is, he made the guy who ignored me a moderator of the subreddit.

This is correct ^^ .  BurnBabyBurn did you dump ? probably why the price is going down lol
reddit stuff

legendary
Activity: 966
reddit stuff

Activity: 53
This coin might go to 700 sat soon.
reddit stuff

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/524284948639780865

No live stream due to privacy. But its happening! $CANN #CANN

20k incoming, all who leaves the train

Just wanted to quote this, because it makes me remember funny moments and the fact that I hate this guy.
Jump to: