Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 241. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
it amazes me that people are selling below 4k sats. Why wait all this time to throw in the towel now?
Unfortunately I think we are stuck in a cycle of people playing the ups and downs stacking more CANN or more BTC, whichever they are aftre.  It's not going to be easy to break out of it without good news.

If you're still holding CANN and want to play the markets the best move probably is to sell and buy back later. It's risky though. You could play it wrong.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
it amazes me that people are selling below 4k sats. Why wait all this time to throw in the towel now?
Unfortunately I think we are stuck in a cycle of people playing the ups and downs stacking more CANN or more BTC, whichever they are aftre.  It's not going to be easy to break out of it without good news.
Activity: 725
stay on and hold ur weedcoins Cool
Activity: 725

yes there is some dumb people, they have no patience lol they dont know what an investment is. it will probably take cann a period of time to fully flourish , nothing happens over night. it was like btc, i didnt even know it existed until a good while after it was created, and even now alot people dont no what it is.
i say best thing now is to buy some cann or add to what u got and over next months trade it like hell and build you coins up and keep majority on backed up wallet, for safe long term holding  Wink

Lot's of people will to accept their loss and move on to the next coin. Not everyone has unlimited bankroll so they need to trade for bitcoins to get in on the next hot coin.

The real stoners will probably be in this coin forever until they can but cannabis with it.

the dev team have to promote the coin on every weed store!! its work on it, but if they do, this will be the coin could you use!! and i say it again, theres many weeders out there Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Not all people are pushing the price down on the exchanges. It's Bots!

The Bots will trade 24/7 up and down regardless of people. If people don't trade and baghold, Bots will drive the best buy price as low as possible. Bot's interacting with the exchange API don't care if they drive it down to the point of worthlessness.

So get some of your trades up on exchanges ladies and gentlemen - even if our people trades are only small so as not to spend too much of our reserves.

Otherwise bots will sell or dump at prices we think is well undervalued or crazy.

port.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

yes there is some dumb people, they have no patience lol they dont know what an investment is. it will probably take cann a period of time to fully flourish , nothing happens over night. it was like btc, i didnt even know it existed until a good while after it was created, and even now alot people dont no what it is.
i say best thing now is to buy some cann or add to what u got and over next months trade it like hell and build you coins up and keep majority on backed up wallet, for safe long term holding  Wink

Lot's of people will to accept their loss and move on to the next coin. Not everyone has unlimited bankroll so they need to trade for bitcoins to get in on the next hot coin.

The real stoners will probably be in this coin forever until they can but cannabis with it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
its hard to comprehend that coins like spark, even if i hold some of them, have the same value like cann. i also just dont know why bter added spark that fast  Huh
Activity: 560
We'll see below 3k this weekend imo.

CANN will retest 25XX bottom imo.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

You famously said. I want to RT this, I hope you do not mind  Wink

go for it...
Activity: 490

You famously said. I want to RT this, I hope you do not mind  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.

Taken from Wolong's manual for pumps and manipulation:

This is the most aggressive part in wiping out weak hands of their positions. Sometimes during a shakeout, we can be so aggressive that we drive prices so low that's it's way below our cost price. Losses does not matter to us, it is only on paper, and we have enough bankroll to pump prices back up. Individuals who have no experienced or unable to withstand such psychological torture will usually exit the market at this stage.

So maybe they are currently operating at a loss. And you seen the Merkel guy snapping some pages ago.
The thing where oldschool pumper mechanics are not prepped for is letargic dopers who might not worry, nor even react. And pegged coins, which is a totally different field. Usually a coin has inherently zilch, zero, nada value as it is not pegged.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

could be miners doing it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I'm looking for someone who wants to do a guest post for my site CannabisCoinNews. The subject will be where do you think the future of Cannabiscoin is headed. I'll do a small bounty for it.

Just PM me for more details. Thanks!
Activity: 154
meow

Once the pegging is done and you can do a 1:1 exchange there will be a huge pump.

At Herbal Wellness, the kickoff already set the foundation. Their business itself will explode with the adoption. Once CO hops o board (already well into talks with dev) you will see an exchange price rise like no coin ever before.

Also, MA will be opening dispensaries within the year. Don't think I don't already know of plans and ways to get all the newly-approved businesses involved Wink

HELL YEAH! On my way to massachusetts right now! Home.

dispenseries are definitely coming soon...I'm going to try and get them to get on board with CANN.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250

Once the pegging is done and you can do a 1:1 exchange there will be a huge pump.

At Herbal Wellness, the kickoff already set the foundation. Their business itself will explode with the adoption. Once CO hops o board (already well into talks with dev) you will see an exchange price rise like no coin ever before.

Also, MA will be opening dispensaries within the year. Don't think I don't already know of plans and ways to get all the newly-approved businesses involved Wink

But first enough canndy has to be grown , currently we just have a buy 1 joint get one for free voucher , what is MA , how do you want to get them involved ?
Activity: 137

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
LOL, you guys. You see buy and sell walls come and go and think that the whales are gone. That's laughable, they are here watching this thread to see how much community support is here. It's good to see it is strong. That is good for the whales too. That means they can play with this coin again. The only way to profit is to shadow their moves. That is hard to do though when they suppress the price with huge sell walls. If you start eating those sell walls, they put another bigger one and buy orders to catch the fools that mistakenly dump their coins on the market.

So many shitty traders, so much BTC to lose.

Know this, they won't be commenting or posting. They will watch from the sidelines and play with the buy and sell order books to feel you, the buyers out. This happens to every alt coin that has any decent volume. There are whales of varying sizes, some of them have thousands of BTC at their disposal. Learn their signs and anticipate their moves. Do that correctly and you can win at their game. Take this advice for granted and you will be left counting your BTC dust.

Please Whales people how are we suppose to make crypto currency great and known worldwide is you carry on spoiling and giving bad reputation to crypto, Like this people will not trust and will be very scared to invest due to its manipulation, please whales people make an exception with CANN and Maryjames, these coins can help people to release their pain through several health problems. I asked you with my hand in my heart please pump this coin as it used to be 3 days ago and lets join all as a strong team and making NEWS in the Media by reaching $1 and people able to buy 1 gram of marijuana for one CANN. Please Whales help us to bring this coin where it belong stop damaging to get 2 or 3 btc extra in your pocket, You know Whales you can get much more if you let CANN to grow to $1. Lets stop destroying, lets build together a good future with CANN and Maryjames, If you do this Whale, people in need will be able to buy  cheap marijuana and  will thank you big way, thanks in advance.

Jump to: