Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 271. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
norm buy more cann u moran!
DELTA your voice is worth 1000x more than any FUD out there. Please constantly update us, show strong leadership! You have a good thing going here so please.. DESTROY all the FUD attacking you by bringing sense back into this forum!
Activity: 154
meow
CND is rising..
Might sell them off to buy more CANN.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
as said (although in the other newly created thread): what we see is only a guy getting kickbanned. not more, not less.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Dev's should never kick people out of IRC NEVER!

He was probably a douche nozzle.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

says who..?
meow

It's a spamming FUDFucker. Why not?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
For all those monkeys who sold their coin at such low prices then you obviously do not understand or can appreciate the real meaning behind this coin. This is a MOVEMENT! not a freaking circus for greedy fucks. Patience is a true virtue and will always pay off. So stop acting like little kids and just hold for once in ur life.

Hey, they're just doing the MMJ patients a favor with lower weed prices. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I've never seen a coin FUDDED like this one...Adam and his angry self

URO. Wink
For all those monkeys who sold their coin at such low prices then you obviously do not understand or can appreciate the real meaning behind this coin. This is a MOVEMENT! not a freaking circus for greedy fucks. Patience is a true virtue and will always pay off. So stop acting like little kids and just hold for once in ur life.
FOR all the fuckers who sold their CANN coin.. SHAME on you! What bunch of sisis, u weak ass monkeys. Your doing exactly what the whale wants. Man, dont trade if you have a weak heart.. infact dont ever show ur face here again! u losers!
meow
I've never seen a coin FUDDED like this one...Adam and his angry self
Activity: 55
did you guys ever thought for a second that may be a scam  look where is the 1 to 1 trade and why so many people seel their coins look suspiscious to me thought
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
If this thread has any merit to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829975.40

Then you've all been duped by a scammer . Wow.

this is only fud
Activity: 9
Strato is just trying to fud himself way to cheap coins. Isn't this obvious? When it comes down to it, he's the biggest CANN-fan the world ever saw. He can't get enough of them.
BIG DEAL ABOUT THE PREMINE, IT HASNT BEEN TOUCHED!! OMG u bunch of sisis, seriously get a life. U FUD just keeps me entertained with your fabricated crap.
meow
If this thread has any merit to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829975.40

Excellent FUD attempt...applaudible.
Exactly why i think strato is fake as fuck Tongue if he really has all this coins then why tell and anyway his little cann collection aint going to do shit to us right now. lol, we're just going to eat dump and throw it at his face. Man dump already strato, i love to buy ur coins.
Activity: 34

Jump to: