Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 274. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
And there you have it 500K coins just dumped the the buys at them up. Not much even noticeable in the price.

Which exchange was this?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
@lionx7

lmao; HELP THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME!

well they couldn't kill you quick enough u fagot!
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
And there you have it 500K coins just dumped the the buys at them up. Not much even noticeable in the price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
REALSOLID once preteneded to be a paki guy for 2 months. Sent idiots: i'm Canndev kunts
me pics of a gaming website. Showed me numbers. than said he was dying of cancer after 2 months of excessive conversation. he wanted to take my btc. he scammed another person on the exchange. but luckily i realized it was a scam.

THISS WAS ANOTHER SCAM HOSTED BY MCXNOW BY DEV NAMED IDIOTS. LIKE MANY OTHER ALTS LIKE URO AND RZR. THESE ARE ALL SCAMS MADE BY PROFESSIONAL TROLL ARTISTS. IT IS VERY BELIEVABLE BUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE NOTHING BUT A GIANT SCAM. YOU CAN CHECK LOGS AT MCXNOW. YOU ARE VIEWED AS A MAJOR IDIOTS THERE HENCE THE NAME, IDIOTS. WHICH IS THE OWNER REALSOLID.

NEXT SCAM IS EQUINOX

wurstgelee: EbolaCoin, digging wells for clean water and stuff

idiots: i'm Canndev kunts

laughingbear: well, he DOES have to die for exposing us
laughingbear: fact

idiots: there is a bullit waiting for you lion

HELP THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME

Your forgot that I suggested dropping you into Detroit river with concrete shoes!
legendary
Activity: 966
Also here is the quote by delta9
so it's confirmed
LEAVE TOKYOPOTATO AND CANNACOIN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=253618) NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE

The CANNBISCOIN (CANN) Team must announce that "CANNACOIN' (CCN)  has been waiting to capitalize from CANN for sometime now.  They have been FUDDING and spamming our thread and IRC.

This is not right from any DEV Team and unfortunate.

We've never officially announced we had anything to do with CCN and we never will.   CANN is about the patients and the community.

CCN has lost trust and credibility in the crypto currency world and sadly the medical marijuana community.

Please do your research who (CCN CANNACOIN) we are dealing with now.  

These guys are making new accounts and are the ones that have been fudding CANN.  Go figure.

Please take the time to go thru this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9274312

We dont support it and their actions.

CANN Team

Activity: 154
meow
REALSOLID once preteneded to be a paki guy for 2 months. Sent idiots: i'm Canndev kunts
me pics of a gaming website. Showed me numbers. than said he was dying of cancer after 2 months of excessive conversation. he wanted to take my btc. he scammed another person on the exchange. but luckily i realized it was a scam.

THISS WAS ANOTHER SCAM HOSTED BY MCXNOW BY DEV NAMED IDIOTS. LIKE MANY OTHER ALTS LIKE URO AND RZR. THESE ARE ALL SCAMS MADE BY PROFESSIONAL TROLL ARTISTS. IT IS VERY BELIEVABLE BUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE NOTHING BUT A GIANT SCAM. YOU CAN CHECK LOGS AT MCXNOW. YOU ARE VIEWED AS A MAJOR IDIOTS THERE HENCE THE NAME, IDIOTS. WHICH IS THE OWNER REALSOLID.

NEXT SCAM IS EQUINOX

wurstgelee: EbolaCoin, digging wells for clean water and stuff

idiots: i'm Canndev kunts

laughingbear: well, he DOES have to die for exposing us
laughingbear: fact

idiots: there is a bullit waiting for you lion

HELP THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME

Trusting mcxnow? lolololol
meow
I pray there is something magical going on in the background that we aren't seeing..

I'm starting to feel some FUD in my heart.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
I'm confused. Strato's sell would crash CANN's price down even further? Right?
the only thing stratos is unloading i some shit on his girls J'Peg & G-if.
LIONX7... Halt doch einfach mal dein Maul du HURENSOHN, und jetzt geh sterben!!!!
a) wird er es nicht verstehen
b) der ignore button ist dein freund
c) mit dem capslock scheiss machsts nicht besser Wink

Ich stimme vorbehaltlos zu. Wink
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
I'm confused. Strato's sell would crash CANN's price down even further? Right?
legendary
Activity: 966
Are you angry about that FUD? It's CannaCoin who is behind this so if you feel insulted or feel like an white knight atleast a little bit put some effort in it and leave them negative feedback so it won't be forgetten.
Remember tokyopotato posts claiming that he could help etc? HE IS STABBING CANN TO BACK WHOLE TIME!  

You can leave negative feedback to BOTH of these accounts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=202951
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=253618
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
LIONX7... Halt doch einfach mal dein Maul du HURENSOHN, und jetzt geh sterben!!!!
a) wird er es nicht verstehen
b) der ignore button ist dein freund
c) mit dem capslock scheiss machsts nicht besser Wink
meow
...I'm scared
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Activity: 592
please tell me someone has thought of rolling paper wallets lol. i got CANN to burn!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
@Stratobitz

just best everyone ignore this piece of shit, he doing no good for cann only coming here causing trouble!
Activity: 208
We'd prefer to sell to community who wants them and not crash price. Better for community, better price for us. We will wait 15-20 min to see if orders near strike line up. But we have to exit, we have another trade we are moving into.

Total 487,963 Or 20.9 BTC at strike.

Thanks,

Strato

WTF??? you were asking me for CANN donation the other days and now you said you have ~500K of CANN? you have nothing..
PLEASE post proof of this so we can start pointing with fingers and laughting.

Hahahahaha

This will be good.  Cheesy
Jump to: