Pages:
Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 3. (Read 705943 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
well the wallet hasn't been updated since then... So just download and install the wallet from the website and after installation, swap the wallet.dat file in C:\Users\yourUserwhatever\AppData\Roaming\CannabisCoin with your back'd up wallet.dat, then start, run and sync. That's it.

I installed CANN coin wallet last year, then I transfered my coin from Bittrex and backup my wallet. Now I got the backup.dat file.

Would anyone please help me restore my wallet on my new PC ? May I have the coin, or lost it ? Pls help.

Thank you.

I will try and let you know soon. Thank you.
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
well the wallet hasn't been updated since then... So just download and install the wallet from the website and after installation, swap the wallet.dat file in C:\Users\yourUserwhatever\AppData\Roaming\CannabisCoin with your back'd up wallet.dat, then start, run and sync. That's it.

I installed CANN coin wallet last year, then I transfered my coin from Bittrex and backup my wallet. Now I got the backup.dat file.

Would anyone please help me restore my wallet on my new PC ? May I have the coin, or lost it ? Pls help.

Thank you.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Thank you.
Is there not even 1 measly person working on a new wallet to get relisted on at lease global.bittrex, usa would still be an issue but fk., I know some people that can.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2

Cannabiscoin Mining Pool

Stratum Settings:
https://kriptokyng.com/#cann/connect

https://kriptokyng.com/#cann/stats

No registration is required, your payouts are in the currency that you mine.

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
If you want to trade CANN on Ethereum or Matic you now can, please see the following guide I wrote for XCP Counterparty which is also on Bitcoin Blockchain.

https://desktopcommando.medium.com/trading-xcp-nfts-on-ethereum-matic-networks-87a89101fd58

Ignoring the NFT part you can trade the cryptocurrency the same way.
Worthless exchanges = worthless CANN , yes gembitz, freiexchange is Worthless.
Activity: 883
Merit: 556
cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP
New mining pool active Smiley Just restarted my pool project, have fun mining. Any suggestions are highly welcome, pool is nicehash compatible. Pool did find first blocks already.

pool.cryptohamstr.com

1% pool fee
stratum: -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.cryptohamstr.com:3533 -u ADDR -p c=CANN
You can use c=CANN,D=X in order to change your miners difficulty.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
In the late 2017 and early 2018 “ ICO bubble” I saw sooo many Weedcoins or 420’s coming up like mushrooms. What is the difference that will make CANN the number one for retailers to choose solely for this as a payment. You Don’t have what you call it a monopoly, or do you?

CANNABISCOIN X BITCOIN ACCEPTED HERE ====>
https://www.strainly.io/s?category=clones
https://freiexchange.com/market/CANN/BTC

======================================
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
In the late 2017 and early 2018 “ ICO bubble” I saw sooo many Weedcoins or 420’s coming up like mushrooms. What is the difference that will make CANN the number one for retailers to choose solely for this as a payment. You Don’t have what you call it a monopoly, or do you?
what? huh? did u just quote a 6 year old post?

CANN is going to run like DOGE? :-D yeeee

====>

https://freiexchange.com/market/CANN/BTC

Yes, I did. After all these years, nothing changed about this coin except the fact that those coins in the 500k initial dump wallets from the pre-mine have moved and the shills that tried to quiet folks like me have long since gone.  

bittrex insiders still holding millions===> dead project! Wink lol
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Yes, I did. After all these years, nothing changed about this coin except the fact that those coins in the 500k initial dump wallets from the pre-mine have moved and the shills that tried to quiet folks like me have long since gone.  

BTI going to be dropping tester packs soon Wink HODLLL

===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

#GoBig
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

His actions have indicated he kept 20+ million coins to himself when he said they were paid out to miners on the transfer of scrypt to x11 and him or his team had no possession.  

He sure is speaking louder then words here....

Oh right except nope.

Every single post you make is some lame attempt at FUD, and yet you're so bad at it, that every post is so clearly BS that it's not even worth the effort to type out every sing;e way in which you're wrong.

The funny thing is, you also know you're wrong. You do it anyway in a sad attempt to get our of CCN and into CANN. Howabout you just buy some already? Not that hard brah

So, again, this coin was pre-mined on a new blockchain, many wallets never recovered from the transfer process. Dev pocketed MILLIONS of coins to only offload when you newbs put you cash into exchanges to buy in and the progress of this coin is dead. If someone wants to fork this project and invalidate of the coins from transactions relating the the following wallets in my audit go ahead. You still have a chance. The longer you wait the more who have to suffer losses or your blockchain genesis will be forever tainted.

Review my post history on this coin for more details.

This coin will never live unless you address its previous issues! I advocate for cannabis crypto but believe this coin may be too far tainted.

1 satoshi reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grin Cheesy Kiss

lmao
I could have made an updated wallet for this coin months ago, what a joke. OK, Gembitz...lets here your one liner bullshit cut and paste response now.

prolly going sub 1 satoshi with bittrex insiders still hodling millions and millions :\ grrrr
I could have made an updated wallet for this coin months ago, what a joke. OK, Gembitz...lets here your one liner bullshit cut and paste response now.
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
x11 solid $$$
Pages:
Jump to: