Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 320. (Read 706133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Listen monkey, just because you neither understand business nor have ever hosted an event doesn't give you the right to pass judgement. If you think Delta9's main priority should be a btctalk thread on the day his baby is being born then your just a P&D idiot anyway.
I actually both own a small business (restaurant/banquet center) and host many events (bands, craft beer fest, etc). Publicity goes a long way, both before the event, and during.

D9 has been doing publicity. yet it gets lost in all the Fud in the OP.  He has been doing a lot!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The people who doubted this will now rush in and buy , I can go to sleep in peace now ! Smiley
KMN
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked John... ...stop cry,,,and buy now
CryptoJohn is obviously heart broken.. lets leave him be for now in the corner along with his broken heart... again.. i'm sorry John...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Really cool video. Thanks man!!!!!!  Grin

Sounds like customers are taking interest..I heard her say "How do you earn the coins?"

Sweet!!!!!!
Activity: 129
CryptoJohn is obviously heart broken.. lets leave him be for now in the corner along with his broken heart... again.. i'm sorry John...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Listen monkey, just because you neither understand business nor have ever hosted an event doesn't give you the right to pass judgement. If you think Delta9's main priority should be a btctalk thread on the day his baby is being born then your just a P&D idiot anyway.
I actually both own a small business (restaurant/banquet center) and host many events (bands, craft beer fest, etc). Publicity goes a long way, both before the event, and during.
Activity: 224
Well now the news is behind us... I thought it would go higher. Expect a steady decline now as whales use high frequency trading to slow the decline in price as they sell their coins.

Not hating, just a fair heads up that the news is now in the past, and there will be more sellers moving their holdings out and into the next big hype.

The whales own the markets. Always remember that.

Strato

All need to do is click on 1 week chart, would underestimate how resilient the CANN market has already become
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Well now the news is behind us... I thought it would go higher. Expect a steady decline now as whales use high frequency trading to slow the decline in price as they sell their coins.

Not hating, just a fair heads up that the news is now in the past, and there will be more sellers moving their holdings out and into the next big hype.

Strato
It's like your preddiction few days ago, stop posting now pls Wink
Activity: 154
meow
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
So, should I set buy order at 10k or lower?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
why is there no word from the DEV?? he should be keeping us updated.. why has he suddenly gone all quite.. I smell something fishy here.. DEV come out and talk please???

OMG stfu. Thats some of the dumbest shit.

1) maybe he is busy ensuring the first day you can actually trade CANN for something is going as planned
2) Tough for you if you didn't buy before now but this is the price. You stupid behavior will not reduce price.
Apparently, in the year 2014, it's very difficult for the devs to make a couple Tweets throughout the morning in anticipation of a huge event.

Activity: 28

Strato

I bought quite a bit at 1200 which makes me a whale and I will dump once it is high enough so I do not have to work for a couple of years.
Activity: 38
Vol almost @ 600  Grin
Activity: 55
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Strato
Activity: 224
Thought would be lots of action on the exchanges today   Grin

Best wishes all
Jump to: