Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 342. (Read 705951 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone know where's the quickest and safest place to buy bitcoins in Canada with credit card?
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
hi i already receive 10 is there anyone else who are willing to send me a couple of more coins  here ny wallet :CYVy2pLVAG3tUfqquzFL5FoSBPyC286Euj i do not have the money to buy

come on man. don't beg
i dont believe we will see 1 can 1 gram weed wen thats happens the price will rice above 1.50 dollar min
 Wink
sorry dude, but thats the official pegging so we will see it in a few hours Wink

Yes, the pegging is for "CANNDY" which right now is donated meds from dispensary.  They will be accepting CANN for their own retail strains at market value per coming announcement from HWC.

For Canndy (1) gram is 1 CANN

For non-canndy  (1) gram is $30usd

It would cost approx 428 CANN @ $.07

1 gram bud $30!?  yikes

damn for $30 that gram of bud better give me wings and create a hammock out of my pubes!

LOL! Buy from Cheryl Shuman it's only $700 an ounce and she has millions of customers paying that!  Grin If it's amazing quality, you will use less. Like some of the kush I get is so potent that literally 0.1-0.2 grams in a vaporizer will make a big enough bag for 1-3 people to get high or for me to get completely baked and just sit here in aw at the price climb of CANN!  Cheesy
price is dropping, still time to buy

hell yeah. I love it. bye bye weak hands  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
price is dropping, still time to buy
Activity: 17
i dont believe we will see 1 can 1 gram weed wen thats happens the price will rice above 1.50 dollar min
 Wink
sorry dude, but thats the official pegging so we will see it in a few hours Wink

Yes, the pegging is for "CANNDY" which right now is donated meds from dispensary.  They will be accepting CANN for their own retail strains at market value per coming announcement from HWC.

1 gram bud $30!?  yikes

damn for $30 that gram of bud better give me wings and create a hammock out of my pubes!

Here's a local dispensary selling what's called Caviar, def worth trying once, but $50/gram, ya. 
=======
Gold N' Green O.G Caviar
50 g
Dipped in Hash Oil then rolled in Kief. B*MB!!
Activity: 58
I'm so mad right now, i didnt buy thinking that nothing would happen. I was wrong
Activity: 154
meow
 Wink

1 gram bud $30!?  yikes

Wink

And how many grams of Canndy are donated?

Check the Twitter and facebook accounts for latest news:

FOLLOW US

Backed by real Marijuana
1 CannabisCoin (CANN) = 1 Gram of "Canndy" Marijuana
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
 Wink

1 gram bud $30!?  yikes
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
 Wink

And how many grams of Canndy are donated?

Is there any faucet scripts for CANN?

I will host one.
What happens tomorrow exactly?
Will it be possible to buy 1 gr of weed with 1 CANN tomorrow?

bump

yes

Starting tomorrow at HWC!

IT'S OFFICIAL!
CannabisCoin "Yes We CANN" event happens on

10/20/2014

No tricks, just TREATS! Smiley

Patient education and awareness about CannabisCoin and the Yes We CANN Movement has begun at Herbal Wellness Center in Phoenix.

Staff has been trained and are ready for the groundbreaking event.

We have multiple dispensaries and multiple locations.  ALL will accept CannabisCoin as exclusive Cannabis digital payment.  Official announcments for those are coming.

Growers are ready for flowering more "CANNDY" plants - Batch 1 is Indica dominant hybrid "OG" kush strain.  
AVG street price http://marijuana.com/news/2013/06/2013-top-5-marijuana-strains-what-will-an-ounce-of-good-pot-cost-you-2/

There is a lot more coming!  

The CannabisCoin and the YesWeCANN movement was created to provide quality, safe, and affordable medication to patients utilizing the CannabisCoin.

From Deltanine: "The end days of 'bullshit scam coins' and hopeless pump and dump schemes are being counted."  "Let the people have their freedom in their investments and let them see with their own eyes what cryptocurrency was meant for."

~Dev Team
Edit: Oh and BTW, YES WE CANN

Activity: 286
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
 Wink

Activity: 154
meow

bump

yes

Starting tomorrow at HWC!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

bump

yes
Activity: 341

bump
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
someone is dumping hard, get out to buy lower or not?  Undecided

Get out dude

Lmao flashbit translation: "I am dumpin all I can to cheapen the price please sell your CANN for way less than it's worth so I can grab yours for pennies on the dollar"

C'mon Flashbit. Are you seriously that transparent Cheesy ?

Obviously hold. Whales shaking down the market for maximum profit right now. Don't fall for it and panic sell, or else I PROMISE you you'l regret it in an hour.

k just havin' some fun Wink
Jump to: