Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 343. (Read 705951 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i dont have fait but 1 caan vs 1 gram of weed is dollars if is treu
im from holland 1 gram 5 euro 7 dollars if 50% for the coin 3,50 strange but A fact
i dont believe we will see 1 can 1 gram weed wen thats happens the price will rice above 1.50 dollar min
 Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

lol. its funny how fast people get spooked and start to sell. This coin hasent had the event yet and that is still only the start of this coin.

You will feel like the guy on the link below within a years time:

My best advice is to stock up and don't watch the markets for a while or don't get worried over market changes. We will claim over the long run.  Wink
Activity: 137
someone is dumping hard, get out to buy lower or not?  Undecided

Get out dude

Lmao flashbit translation: "I am dumpin all I can to cheapen the price please sell your CANN for way less than it's worth so I can grab yours for pennies on the dollar"

C'mon Flashbit. Are you seriously that transparent Cheesy ?

Obviously hold. Whales shaking down the market for maximum profit right now. Don't fall for it and panic sell, or else I PROMISE you you'l regret it in an hour.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Guys price is dropping fast -- time to sell
seen a hundred times, nothing new & dont panic. cann prize is very stable and vital, get some as long it is that cheap, i told you Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Cryptocurrency movement has always been a roller coaster.

Just STAND YOUR GROUND and HODL!  Cool

cut your losses and sell.. buy on rumour sell on news Wink
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
DO NOT GIVE IN AND HOLD YOUR COINS!!!
Activity: 154
meow
Cryptocurrency movement has always been a roller coaster.

Just STAND YOUR GROUND and HODL!  Cool
meow

Hodl on! It's a bumpy ride!

Get out dude
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
meow

Cheesy LOLWUT

Sell those cheap CANNs to me!  Grin
meow
We're approaching a $6million market cap!
The event tomorrow will shock the crypto world.
meow
Florida is voting on it for medical use. I am voting yes we cann!!!

It'll pass with flying colors! YES WE CANN!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Twitter is going crazy about $CANN , congrats, i'm proud being in here since day 1 Smiley
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
So how many hours until that event ?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
What happens tomorrow exactly?
Will it be possible to buy 1 gr of weed with 1 CANN tomorrow?

Correct.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Not to mention that patients wanting to be anonymous could either buy preloaded paper wallets, or learn to use their primary wallets effectively.
An ID is required to purchase legally. Anonymity is moot at that point, regardless of currency used.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Cash is anonymous and all the dispensaries seem to be doing ok with it.  Cannabiscoin is not.  Right now, I can track how much marijuana any of you purchase with Cannabiscoin.

I love this argument. Not.

People realize that every time you enter the dispensary your ID is checked right? Even in Colorado where pot is legal they check your ID every time you enter the dispensary so cash does not keep you anonymous. Does this bother me, no. Has it prevented me from getting a job, no. Does the govt even care who is buying weed? No. Is it more just a protocol put in place to appease the straight edge "reefer madness" crowd? Yes.

Anonymity is a pipe dream anyway(no pun). Trust me on this. I have a buddy who is a federal agent, there is no anonymity. My buddy can have all your info from your ISP, Facebook, Twitter, Google ect in less then 30 minutes literally. Do they monitor us everyday Joe's? Nope. They have there hands full with real issues that don't involve who is buying pot. Now if you are trading pot for guns then yes your fucked but otherwise relax.
The cat is out of the bag on weed legalization. Even in Texas, which is hell on earth, you now just get a citation/notice to appear for having weed if found in your car in reasonable amounts of course. Texas is about the most republican state you can find so if they are soft on weed then it's all but legal.

Ty & CANN are the real deal. It's a fantastic idea which I'm glad I bought into months ago. I continue to buy as CANN is still in it's infancy and like any other coin the key is adoption. 10/20 is key! Make it great Ty and posts lots of pics and vids of CANN being used.

note: the other thread should be locked to prevent confusion. I visit the CANN thread multiple times a day and was like wtf when I saw there were two threads so I can only imagine what people new to cann might think. Lock it down or the fudders will use the fact that there are two threads against us anyway.

YesEveryoneCann Smiley
Jump to: