Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 22. (Read 66249 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
Very interesting. Watching.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Updated 12/30/13

The Cannabit IPO date will take place on 01/01/14. A first round batch of 50,000 shares will be available to purchase at the price of 0.002 per share. The BTC raised from this offering will go towards expanding the operation. A successful sale of the first batch of shares will go towards new investments that will be under Cannabit management. We look forward to a successful first batch sale of our IPO shares.

http://imgur.com/a/rM6Pn

Our grow team just got a new shipment of equipment today that will get two more gardens up and running before the end of this week. We stopped by to snap some pictures of the shipment received as we were excited to hear new Cannabit gardens will be operating in the next few days. After the two new gardens are set up, we will have a total of four gardens operating as we start 2014. We still have two more gardens we will be opening up towards the end of January. We are looking to have a total of six gardens operating by February. As i quoted above, Cannabit will be offering a batch of 50,000 shares to the community to raise funds to put new investments into place. With the raised funds we are looking into further expansion of gardens and/or a retail outlet. Once again, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We will continue to make announcements as we move forward. Join us at freenode IRC #cannabit for discussions.
could I get a free sample of the product before I consider investing?  Grin

Of course, you have to sample the product first! HAHAHA Wink Maybe we can work something out. Roll Eyes

http://imgur.com/a/SNb2X

Here is a picture of our LED garden. We normally run the HPS lights for the other gardens but our team wanted to try a LED setup to see if the yield will be greater vs the HPS setup. Will keep you guys posted. Meanwhile enjoy the pictures. Feel free to PM me or join us in freenode IRC #cannabit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
http://imgur.com/a/G5npM#0

I just wanted to share some pictures of the recent harvest from the growers that cannabit is closely working with. Will post more pictures of how the cannabit garden is looking within the next few days as time allows to make the visit to our partners. Thank you for taking interest in our project and supporting what we have going on. Merry Christmas everyone.

I approve of this product.

I just want to know more about your business model and how you plan on making your money back before I consider investing.

Consulting Cannabis Entrepreneurs
Opening Cannabis Dispensaries
Opening Cannabis Cultivation Centers
Opening Cannabis Evaluation Centers
Selling Supplies; Retail and/or Wholesale
Providing Cannabis Education Services

Are you providing a startup service or more of an investment? To clarify, will it be a one time fee to set up a dispensary/cultivation center or will there be some sort of profit sharing between you and your customers?
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
could I get a free sample of the product before I consider investing?  Grin

http://imgur.com/a/G5npM

I just wanted to share some pictures of the recent harvest from the growers that cannabit is closely working with. Will post more pictures of how the cannabit garden is looking within the next few days as time allows to make the visit to our partners. Thank you for taking interest in our project and supporting what we have going on. Merry Christmas everyone.

http://imgur.com/a/0NOmV

I just wanted to share some more pictures. This is one of the first gardens that has been up and running for over a month now. We have a total of 6 gardens we are working with operators to get it up and running by Jan/Feb of 2014. As of right now the main focus would be to help our operators expand for the next few months by setting up more gardens. As future projects are started and as soon as investments are made we will be continually updating.

http://imgur.com/a/XLAGt

We have been busy for the past few weeks helping one of our partners in getting a new storefront up and running. As you can see in the pictures in the link below, it is still almost finished with construction but should be open within the next week or so. Will keep you guys posted. Come join us in freenode IRC #cannabit for more details.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
Could you outline what you are going to do in the next weeks and months?

http://imgur.com/a/xbFoK

Just wanted to update and add a few photos as a teaser to show everyone what we have been working on for the past month or so. The pictures are from one of the projects that we helped get setup and now it is up and running. We will continue to expand this project by providing our help and guidance to make sure of its success.

Also, we have received numerous e-mails and inquiries since this thread was created. I am glad to see many of you support our efforts here. Some of you wanting to invest and some of you looking for investment capital to fund your projects. Thank you all for reaching out. To discuss this project in detail please continue to e-mail and/or join us in IRC #cannabit.
Cannabit would like to introduce a new product line that we are looking to distribute once it becomes available. PureZHO is a natural herbal oil extractor. This product is non-toxic, non-flammable and organic. For those of you that know how to make hash/wax, it is currently made by using butane cans to extract BHO (Butane Hash Oil; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butane_hash_oil). Butane is very dangerous and there has been many accidents and house caught on fire due to using butane to make hash oil. PureZHO is a revolutionary product that eliminates health issues as well as the potential danger associated with using butane as a oil extractor. Below is more information as well as a video demonstration of how the product works.

-----

Pure ZHO Test on Red Pepper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-8rdBNVo8

Pure ZHO vs 134A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vipxiyD4V_w

More info at www.purezho.com

PM's sent out to those that have showed interest in this project. Thank you for the positive responses. Please feel free to PM or jump into #cannabit on IRC to chat.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
The answer to your question would be to identify myself via name, contact info, etc... I understand the importance of identifying myself, especially in the current environment where investors are being scammed on all levels both through the security itself and also by exchange operators. With that said, I am hoping to build trust based on my actions and performance. Given the nature of this business, it would be best for the operation and for investors, that certain information does not become public.

You do not get to pair this attitude with pretentious "we"ing as in your OP. See here, demonstrate your competence. Then, and only then, can the rational favorably consider investing in your efforts.
Thank you for the responses everyone. I would like to disclose more information about the operation and how we plan on investing the funds raised but i would feel better doing that away from this public forum. There are some details i would like to keep private which I am sure most of you will understand and agree to. The purpose of this thread is raise awareness in this new project. For those of you that are not interested in such a project it ends here. For those of you that like the idea of what we have going on and is interested in finding out more information please reach out to me.  If you see an opportunity here, we can chat on IRC where i will be comfortable sharing details. If any of you would like to join me in channel #cannabit during the evenings (PST) i will be more than happy to answer some of your questions.
Activity: 71
It looks like you've used a lot of words to say "We will invest in cannabis related businesses, give me your bitcoin".

I actually like the idea but, no chance I'll invest with this little information.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
I'm down for what you're trying to do, but as an investment I'm not so sure. You are essentially just investing in a broad-range of businesses in an ever-changing, brand-new industry that is fraught with uncertain pressures from the government. All the more power to you, but too risky for me to want to invest.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I understand why you don't want to be named (Govt not being respectful of state marijuana laws.. offering unlicensed securities..), but the name in this space is everything.  It is critically important.  

What marketable skills are you offering your potential clients?  
Who are you?
How much are you looking to raise?
Do you have experience in this area?
Where are you located?
Will you fully verify yourself on Cryptostocks?

The answer to your question would be to identify myself via name, contact info, etc... I understand the importance of identifying myself, especially in the current environment where investors are being scammed on all levels both through the security itself and also by exchange operators. With that said, I am hoping to build trust based on my actions and performance. Given the nature of this business, it would be best for the operation and for investors, that certain information does not become public.

I am both a fan and a member of the Bitcoin community and have invested in Bitcoin securities for the past year. The problem that i see in securities that i have invested in is the lack of communication from the issuer. Having been and still a shareholder of securities that were/are listed on the various exchanges, the problem that i face is the unanswered questions and the lack of updates. I am sure most of you feel this is a problem with most of your investments. Once funds received by the issuer it seems as though they disappear and grow distant from the shareholders that put their faith and trust in the project. I don't really understand why it is difficult for the issuer to take a time out of the day to show up and address issues and answer questions asked. Whether the business is thriving or failing there should still be a clear line of communication as shareholders deserve to know what is going on with their investment. I plan on keeping communication and support one of my top priorities along with making sure this is a safe and solid investment.

In regards to the initial offering i will be providing more info such as how many shares and the share price will be discussed later on this week. My team and i have experience in this area of the business. We are all knowledgeable within this field of work and we are confident in the direction we are moving forward. The most experienced team member has 5 years of experience with the rest of the team having several years of experience. We also come from different backgrounds such as business, accounting and the medical field. We are currently located in the state of Washington. We offer our services to businesses and operators located within the state as well. I have already contacted CS in regards to verification so i will keep you posted on that. For further questions feel free to shoot me a PM and we can set aside time for a chat.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
I, for one, have been looking forward to this ever since I noticed it listed on Crypto.

My username should be an indication why I like this security. Smiley

Best of luck to you guys.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Who are you?
How much are you looking to raise?
Do you have experience in this area?
Where are you located?
Will you fully verify yourself on Cryptostocks?
Pages:
Jump to: