Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 14. (Read 66254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Whats the point of 2FA with override codes?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Its correct. They have problems that remain some weeks and then they fix it again. But this repeats again and again so that i dont really trust it very much. The site owner wrote me that normally he gets an email when the wallet has problems. But the problems are different this time so that it doesnt trigger emails. I only hope its not the same technical problem that brought weexchange down. Thats why i dont like CS so much anymore.

Other things are the lesser security with 2FA compared to other sites that use 2FA:

* 10 override codes for 2FA, which means bruteforcing a login is 10
times faster and easier. Normally it would be only needed to note down
the authenticator key to ensure being able to login when the smartphone
is lost. No extra keys.
* 2FA only is needed for logging in. After that a hacker could sell
shares and withdraw without problems.
* Disabling 2FA is done with a single click and it doesnt need a
2FA-Code inserted too.

2FA is way less secure on that site. I already wrote that to the site owner and he promised to think about the 10 override codes at least.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Please hold off on making any Div. payment until they fix the wallet issues. Appears BTC deposits and withdraws are not working. Also, time to look for another exchange or go direct shares for now. At this point I don't trust CS at all.

Thanks for the update as well.
Crypto::Stocks wallet issue(s) have been resolved for quite sometime now.

*Can't wait for those dividends to start a flowin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Please hold off on making any Div. payment until they fix the wallet issues. Appears BTC deposits and withdraws are not working. Also, time to look for another exchange or go direct shares for now. At this point I don't trust CS at all.

Thanks for the update as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
Week 23 Update

Here is an update for the month of June. In regards to dividends, it looks like we are going to have to aim for a payout every 2 months for the time being. The reason for this is because it takes 8 weeks of total flowering time and for a garden to be harvesting. Once the plants are cut it takes an additional 2 weeks for drying and curing before the product is ready for the dispensaries. Given this timeline, we are going to have gaps for the next couple of months. Once we start cycling through the upcoming harvest we should be able to see dividends being paid out on a consistent schedule. From the beginning of flowering until the flowers are ready takes about 2.5 months on average. Here is the timeline of our gardens below. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Garden Timelines

We have a garden that has just finished the 6th week of flowering and we are now in the late blooming phase. Once the plants have been cut it will take an additional 2 weeks for us to dry and cure the product. We will have a new batch of plants entering the flowering cycle soon after the garden has been cleared out.

We have two gardens that are now in the 3rd week of flowering and these two gardens will be harvesting in about 5 more weeks. These two gardens look good and everything is going according to schedule. Once the plants have been cut, an additional 2 weeks to get the flowers dried and cured. A new batch of plants will be ready to enter the flowering stage soon after the garden has been cleared out.

The last garden will be entering the flowering period in 2 weeks as it is still in the vegetative stage. We are expecting about 10 weeks before we will be able to harvest this garden.

All gardens are in full capacity and we do not have have any issues at the moment. Everything is looking good.

Thanks for the update! Any profit estimates?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Week 23 Update

Here is an update for the month of June. In regards to dividends, it looks like we are going to have to aim for a payout every 2 months for the time being. The reason for this is because it takes 8 weeks of total flowering time and for a garden to be harvesting. Once the plants are cut it takes an additional 2 weeks for drying and curing before the product is ready for the dispensaries. Given this timeline, we are going to have gaps for the next couple of months. Once we start cycling through the upcoming harvest we should be able to see dividends being paid out on a consistent schedule. From the beginning of flowering until the flowers are ready takes about 2.5 months on average. Here is the timeline of our gardens below. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Garden Timelines

We have a garden that has just finished the 6th week of flowering and we are now in the late blooming phase. Once the plants have been cut it will take an additional 2 weeks for us to dry and cure the product. We will have a new batch of plants entering the flowering cycle soon after the garden has been cleared out.

We have two gardens that are now in the 3rd week of flowering and these two gardens will be harvesting in about 5 more weeks. These two gardens look good and everything is going according to schedule. Once the plants have been cut, an additional 2 weeks to get the flowers dried and cured. A new batch of plants will be ready to enter the flowering stage soon after the garden has been cleared out.

The last garden will be entering the flowering period in 2 weeks as it is still in the vegetative stage. We are expecting about 10 weeks before we will be able to harvest this garden.

All gardens are in full capacity and we do not have have any issues at the moment. Everything is looking good.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Can you trade that share anywhere else than cryptostocks.com? Isn`t the exchange tied to the vircurex founder?

At the moment we only have shares listed on Cryptostocks. Once there is a better platform to trade on we will be taking a look into making the transition. Thanks.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/ is much better than cryptostocks
Im hesitant to purchase shares purely because its on cryptostocks. I don't trust the cryptostocks management.
Smart fella.  As well you should fear the cryptostocks management.  Haven't been able to withdraw any of my coins from the exchange for almost a week now and seemingly no interest on the part of Kumala to get the issue resolved (so it appears).

*Here's to hoping Kumala doesn't end up pulling a ghost move on us...or worse yet, a Karpeles hack gambit!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Week 20 Update

Just wanted to touch base with you guys. We are still making great process and we are halfway into flowering for one of the next gardens up for harvest. At the end of this week one of our growers will be finishing up our 4th week of flowering in that garden. We have two gardens that has just entered the flowering stage both last week just to give you a guys a rough timeline of when the other gardens are expected to harvest. The last garden is still in the vegetative stage and we are looking about a month or so until we can switch it over to flowering. We are not experiencing any issues and we are smooth sailing. We would like to hear from anyone that has feedback or any questions. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Still sailing smoothly? And no problem in view for May's dividends on next week?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Can you trade that share anywhere else than cryptostocks.com? Isn`t the exchange tied to the vircurex founder?

At the moment we only have shares listed on Cryptostocks. Once there is a better platform to trade on we will be taking a look into making the transition. Thanks.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/ is much better than cryptostocks
Im hesitant to purchase shares purely because its on cryptostocks. I don't trust the cryptostocks management.

Great! Are there any plans for expansion or are you guys going to be focused primarily on refining the process as much as possible?

As of right now we are going to focus on what we have going on for at least another harvest after we go this this cycle. We want to make sure we are producing at maximum capacity before we look into expanding. We've had some bumps along the way which set us back and we want to make sure we are 100% on track with no issues before we level up. Right now our main concern is to make sure we provide consistent dividends to our investors so they can start seeing their ROI. Thanks.
Activity: 373
Week 20 Update

Just wanted to touch base with you guys. We are still making great process and we are halfway into flowering for one of the next gardens up for harvest. At the end of this week one of our growers will be finishing up our 4th week of flowering in that garden. We have two gardens that has just entered the flowering stage both last week just to give you a guys a rough timeline of when the other gardens are expected to harvest. The last garden is still in the vegetative stage and we are looking about a month or so until we can switch it over to flowering. We are not experiencing any issues and we are smooth sailing. We would like to hear from anyone that has feedback or any questions. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Great! Are there any plans for expansion or are you guys going to be focused primarily on refining the process as much as possible?
Week 20 Update

legendary
Activity: 984
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Hmm, allright C - took this game up a notch. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
That's cool, thanks for giving a concrete evidence that you are trustworthy and competent.
Activity: 630
We are going to be paying out our first dividend today. This will be taken care of within the next couple of hours later on this evening PST. We are going to be working on paying dividends every 1st of the month. Our priority will be to make this consistent along with the higher dividend payments going out month after month. I apologize for the delays and obstacles that we had to overcome since our launch. We will make sure we continue making this a safe and profitable investment. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Glad to see you guys keeping your word on that-

5 bitcoins, not a bad divy
legendary
Activity: 1386
We are going to be paying out our first dividend today. This will be taken care of within the next couple of hours later on this evening PST. We are going to be working on paying dividends every 1st of the month. Our priority will be to make this consistent along with the higher dividend payments going out month after month. I apologize for the delays and obstacles that we had to overcome since our launch. We will make sure we continue making this a safe and profitable investment. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Glad to see you guys keeping your word on that-
Pages:
Jump to: