Pages:
Author

Topic: Can't figure out why the price of altcoins are dropping so fiercely - page 2. (Read 954 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?
It will recover if the altcoin you are buying have a solid project. If you are still buying shitcoins don't expect that your portfolio will increase. Learn from the past and use your experience to gain more profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
Honestly, I do not think that the decisions or attacks of governments ( through Google, Facebook, Twitter banned crypto ads ) are the reason for the huge  fall of the market, and  may have affected negatively but by a small percentage. Furthermore, for me, the main reason for this total drop  is the manipulation by  capitalists ( who have a large proportion  of cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin ) , and  they control the market and the media.

As a matter of fact, I think their goal of this  global fall is to re-buy  from the  weakness of the market , to ensure a huge profit in the future. As well, I am pretty sure that in the near future , there will be a good change in cyrptocurrencies, and everything is related to Bitcoin, when it will rise with an acceptable rate, then the majority of crypto will increase too.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?
There is a banal correction. Coins are fighting for the right to live and so it happens. Even against the background of the growth of the dollar, their value in itself decreases.
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
At the moment, the fall, in my opinion, is over. I think that soon we will start growing. Three months of the falling trend is enough that whales have formed a pose and now they need to lead the price up. The most interesting thing now is how high we will go up ... x2 ... x3 ... x4
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
We just hope that it will be rose soon... No one can say that it straightly will rise after a month, or after 15 days. There can be a little rise and then loss again. But, in my opinion, just in month (cannot say exactly, just guessing).
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
I don't know what you see out there compared to the pattern of January and February. The market is being corrected. If earlier the whole market fell, now there is redistribution. The market remains the same capitalization, but some tokens are falling, and some are growing.
Activity: 392
The whole market was rapidly falling, therefore, along with the market went down and altcoins. But when the market stopped falling, we see that some altcoins went up. Even now, when the market is in bad shape, I sell some coins and get profits. But most of the coins that I have now cost very little.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
It seems altcoin is no longer falling, probably we came to their bottom and ahead of us is only waiting for growth in the next few months. But everything will depend only on bitcoin, if he continues to fall, then altcoin will fall after him in relation to the dollar. In relation to bitcoin, they are unlikely to fall far.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Bitcoin and altcoins are dropping simultaneously meaning money is not flowing in cryptocurrency instead it goes out. A lot of rich investors are converting their cryptocurrency to fiat.

NO one know exactly when will the market recover. It was dropping for a months now and I thought before that it will recover in the early spring but it does not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
We are experiencing a bear market since the December and most of the investors are cutting their losses when they see a sell opportunity when the market is going upward. There is a big news popping out negatively to burst the bubble immediately that causes a massive drop down on BTC and the most affected are the altcoins. The biggest news is shutting down @BTC twitter account that might get a big impact this incoming days. Let just observe for now and ready to buy those back at its lowest price.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103

There are too much FUD spreading in the internet thats why the price is constantly dropping as well as so many social media sites and other country don't support ICO and banning them it is also affect the reputation of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Waiting for bitcoin to recover and up, why altcoin down drastically it has been in the prediction of many people because demand decreases and why it can decrease, it is caused due to many issues that adversely affect the crypto and eliminate the trust of users let alone the new users who easily believe in FUD and panic.
Activity: 854
Although some altcoins might be plummeting in price, but that does not mark the end for many of those altcoins. Very soon i see the rise bin price of some of them. The plummeting of the prices is the result of the activities if traders. So, if you see the altcoins you are holding, reducing in price, the best thing you can do is hold until it appreciates.
Activity: 253
Some factors contributed to this slump in the market, the market was kinda bad when South Korea declared that it would ban the Cryptomannan market, but backed out and stated that all exchangers could no longer operate with anonymous accounts.
Soon after the Indian Finance Minister promised on February 1 that he will ban Cryptomoedas on national territory, he may come back just like South Korea. An important factor in this market is that there are many fearful investors who are influenced by whatever nonsense their respective governments say, when they realize that it is not quite there, the market will not be shaken.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Yes. It has been dying for far too long now. I hope it recovers sooner. Thjs bloody red has been caused by people who views crypto as a money machine. But realized, they might have been burnt so they withdraw immmediately. I hope people will invest more maturely so we can recover.
Activity: 182

it's a healthy correction. See > https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin.. We will have to wait until the new round of investors arrive. The market is going to go sideways for some time now. Many ICO's and shitcoins will die. This is perfect for the market. Think of it as Darwinism for crypto.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 280
It only depends on the actions that happening in the cryptocurrency system, or some environmental things that control the information and all of the restrictions. For example- government.
Activity: 238
The market will reborn if Bitcoin price slowly climb. Remember that altcoin relies on Bitcoin. Pray that bitcoin would recover and altcoin will follow. Just make sure that you are holding a coin with solid project because even if Bitcoin recover, your holding will not increase its value if it's a shitcoin.
Activity: 364

Could just be markets correcting itself, but we're finally seeing some green now so hopefully it's a bull trend.
Yeah, I hope such green market is a sign that trend will be switched soon  Smiley
Some alts from my Portfolio were strongly pumped already (GUP for example)
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
It is because ICO was too crazy last year that it will lead to this year's bear market. When the price drops sharply, there will be many projects with no prospects being eliminated. The rest are all high-quality projects. I think this cycle is inevitable.
Pages:
Jump to: