Pages:
Author

Topic: Can't figure out why the price of altcoins are dropping so fiercely - page 3. (Read 983 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When exactly it is impossible to say. All the same, the jump in the price of bitcoin was huge. The market needs time to recover after such an event
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?

Could just be markets correcting itself, but we're finally seeing some green now so hopefully it's a bull trend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Though in the current scenario of altcoin price status is on green, price may gradually recovering from it's dip and perhaps the impact also of bitcoin rise could attribute to the increase in the altcoins and that is what usually happen in the crypto market. I don't think that majority of the coins were dropping fiercely this time where it could be only the adjustment period in most of the coins. So, let's just wait for the recovery in the coming months before we decide on what to do next.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?
I don't think it is only the altcoins that is dropping but all the cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities! The bearish market has also shows in some of the major world currency. I think the trade war between China and American is affecting everything and the sooner this is resolved the better for us.
as i can see, many of token and coin is going down right now, i don't know this is some manipulate or maybe investor start to lose thier trust about crypto future ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I don't think it is only the altcoins that is dropping but all the cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities! The bearish market has also shows in some of the major world currency. I think the trade war between China and American is affecting everything and the sooner this is resolved the better for us.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Because it is one of the characteristics features of cryptocurrency, this market always has risks and fluctuations. At times it grows very strong, but sometimes it's chaotic and falls down for a long time. There were some positive signs yesterday and today, the market has appeared more green. The next trend of the market will probably be down but I think it will soon recover, you should be patient
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think there will be a turnaround in June this year.
Because at the moment, people are not desperate, and altcoin is still at a very high price.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Some people believe that the exchanges or the stock market is going to give profits for ever. It is partially truth, because the money go to a handful of people. Those who are able to manipulate the buyers or the market. That money comes from naive people who invest their savings to be millionaires in a year or two. This could be true if the investors were skilled and knew what they're doing, but the vast majority isn't.
The market will recover, and new investors will come to give their money for fast profit.
The cycle will never close.

Yes, if making money is so easy then no one in this world will be poor and everyone will be millionaires. But the fact is many of these small investors never satisfied with the profit they get but go for high and high and end up losing all their profit and even their investments in this kind of down market.

The market will recover but I don't think it will go as fast as last year because that was a crazy run from 10K to 20K price. People who were not ready to sell at more than 100% profit when markets are running high but they will sell when they reach even 5 to 10% loss means their time and money both are wasted. These investors never learn to book partial profits from the markets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Some people believe that the exchanges or the stock market is going to give profits for ever. It is partially truth, because the money go to a handful of people. Those who are able to manipulate the buyers or the market. That money comes from naive people who invest their savings to be millionaires in a year or two. This could be true if the investors were skilled and knew what they're doing, but the vast majority isn't.
The market will recover, and new investors will come to give their money for fast profit.
The cycle will never close.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: