Pages:
Author

Topic: Can't get into Yobit account, HELP - page 2. (Read 1751 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 02, 2016, 11:13:49 AM
That's why I'm not enabling a 2nd factor authentications. 
Uuh, try sendin an email support to yobit. Tell them that you lost access of the 2FA .
 It's important that you use the email you used in Yobit.

This is the best thing to do. And wait for their reply. I hope support of yobit will help you regarding your concern.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:41:48 AM
When you enable 2fa to any site, you're presented with a key which when entered into an Authenticator app generates 2fa code every 5-10 seconds, did you save that key anywhere?? If you did then you need to re-enter that into your new phone's authenticator app and it will start generating the code. If not, then only Yobit support can help you remove 2fa from your account and they will do it after making sure that you're the original owner of the account.

That's something pretty important. I did not do this from the start too so I had to do it afterwards. Which meant disabling and enabling all 2fa on all exchanges and services where I use 2FA. And saving the code that could recreate the 2FA on my phone. Some services doesn't even show the code, it is hidden in the OCR then. You can read it with a ocr app that shows the contents.

If you did not do this then disable and enable on all sites. There are services that DO NOT set 2FA back when you lost it. You could be a hacker...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2016, 10:00:44 PM
When you enable 2fa to any site, you're presented with a key which when entered into an Authenticator app generates 2fa code every 5-10 seconds, did you save that key anywhere?? If you did then you need to re-enter that into your new phone's authenticator app and it will start generating the code. If not, then only Yobit support can help you remove 2fa from your account and they will do it after making sure that you're the original owner of the account.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
May 01, 2016, 09:48:04 PM
Uuh, try sendin an email support to yobit. Tell them that you lost access of the 2FA .
 It's important that you use the email you used in Yobit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
May 01, 2016, 09:44:35 PM
On Yobit, I had my 2fa security set up, so i have to put in the google authentication code to get into my account. I recently got a new phone, so when i went to the authenticator app, it wasn't set up with yobit. The only way to access it is to get into my yobit account. Any suggestions as to how to get into the account? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: