Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈Capital Coin [CAP] - [MARKETPLACE] - [POS] - [MASTERNODES] - [ZEROCOIN]📈 - page 16. (Read 11991 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Paper wallet is awesome!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 140
Dev, i just wondering that CAP has plan to list on Gin Platform in the near future?  If so, people could build their own CAP masternodes just with a few clicks. That's a win-win situation.   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 6
Will the total amount increase???
Activity: 9
Is there a planned big exchange??
copper member
Activity: 104
where can I find the source code for the paper wallet?

The source code is being uploaded to Github later on today.
copper member
So basically, po.et can be viewed as a shopping mall for digital content.  Everyone can in theory put up a marketplace.

Yes the marketplace will give people the option to list their own services, products and any possession they're looking to sell.
Activity: 8
where can I find the source code for the paper wallet?
Activity: 58
how about invite bounty,invite 1 person to discord,get 5 cap?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
So basically, po.et can be viewed as a shopping mall for digital content.  Everyone can in theory put up a marketplace.
Activity: 140
Paper wallet released? That's really awesome!   Grin Grin 
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
The CAP paper wallet is here - http://app.capcoin.net/paper_wallet/

Follow the instructions to print your public and private key. If stored securely, it can be a great alternative when a hardware wallet is not available.
copper member
could you share some lights on what the ROI on the announcement post is based on? how many masternodes etc. Thanks

The ROI figures on the ANN assumes 50 masternodes are online. For the current ROI, checkout - https://masternodes.online/currencies/CAP/
Is there some potential using scenes of CAP?

what do you mean?
Activity: 1
Is there some potential using scenes of CAP?
could you share some lights on what the ROI on the announcement post is based on? how many masternodes etc. Thanks
Activity: 58
If the bounties distrubed faster,it will be better.
Activity: 41
Activity: 18
Better and strong community can hold it for long way.  Advertisement system is good. Happy to join with this coin.  Suggest to go for Binance.
Activity: 2
I am very interested to be part of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: