Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈Capital Coin [CAP] - [MARKETPLACE] - [POS] - [MASTERNODES] - [ZEROCOIN]📈 - page 17. (Read 11991 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
 Grin The marketing promoting actions are very good.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This project is good, the future should be bright.I am waiting for the cap to be listed more exchange. Kiss
Activity: 6
Do you plan to go to Binance?
copper member
Activity: 104
Do you plan to go to Coinmarketcap?

Yes, once we have the minimum daily volume of $100k.

What the status of the bounty page on capcoin.net?

We are almost finished! There is only Weibo left to integrate and it will be ready for release.

Is it a mid sized exchange?

It's on CryptoBridge and TradeSatoshi. I would consider those middle-tier exchanges.

What time is the airdrop ???

The airdrops will start after the integration of Zerocoin protocol and the distribution of all bounties. This should be sometime in late June - early July.

Do you have anyone to cooperate with you ? Smiley

We are currently not partnered with any projects, however, we are always actively looking to do cross-promotional work with other Masternode coins.

When cap will be listed cryptopia?
I am waiting!

Cryptopia is 15BTC for listing, which is too expensive. Also, the volume has recently declined and the exchange has suffered from deposit & withdrawal issues.

where will the premine be spent?
please tell me

The premine distribution model is outlined in the ANN:

40% - Airdrops
25% - MN Sale
30% - Bounty + Marketing
5% - Development Fund

Activity: 52
The Orphan Block seems a little more, sometimes three Orphan in a row. Is that normal and What is the influential factor?
Activity: 140
CAPcoin has been listed on crypto-bridge.org for a while, you can exchange there 24/7.  Grin Grin  For the moment, it's trading volume is low, but it has great potential.
Activity: 46
When cap will be listed on another big exchange???
Activity: 7
Do you have anyone to cooperate with you ? Smiley
Activity: 52
It is good, the future should be bright!
Activity: 6
Will it be application in the future? Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
What time is the airdrop ???
Activity: 8
some questions which I can't find an answer too:

1. how much is premined?

2 million coins

Quote from: Normannen
2. how much has been given out so far?

Around 860k has been issued so far, including the MN sale, airdrops and bounties. The circulating supply is higher though because of the rewards gained from staking and masternodes.

3. the coins given out, what have they been spent on (please be specific)?

10000 was given out as a welcome bonus
350000 for small bounties and bonuses
500000 from the Masternode sale

4. what has the BTC received for the masternode sale been used for?

Exchange listings, developer salary, the website and marketing.

5. how much BTC remaining?

6. if any, what has the BTC been spent on?

*TradeSatoshi and CryptoBridge exchange listings.
*Masternode ranking sites
*Website hosting and domain costs
*Developer wages

Most of the remaining BTC will be used in building the infrastructure for the CAP marketplace.

7. what's the BTC address?

There is no single BTC address where the funds are held. The funds have been scattered across several multisignature addresses for security reasons.

8. what's the address(es) for the premined coins?

CHndqwrkKb75cgobFRsPWrEa7ss3861VPQ - 725699.99321218
CJhWkxN4tqavVux55FsNYPXfwidPhYBjST - 200000

9. who's in charge of the address(es) with the premine coins?

The developers of course.

10. who are the project developer(s)/maintainer(s) and what is their background?

There are 3 main devs working on the project.

Captain Haddock is the core coding developer. He's currently hard at work, figuring out how to implement Zerocoin protocol. He has been programming professionally for over 15 years and has 3 years of experience in the blockchain space. Capital coin is his first project.

Capital is responsible for the administrative side of things.

The web developer is currently focused on creating an interactive bounty site that allows users to accumulate CAP coins over time. This will be ready by the weeks end.  

A fourth developer will be joining the project later on to help out with building of the marketplace.

11. There has been 0 activity on github so far. what is the developer(s) working on?

Researching the implementation of Zerocoin protocol. We have also began development of the CAP trading marketplace, which will allow users to exchange goods & services in CAP.

no offense, but it sounds rather shady to not wanting to share the bitcoin address.

would also be nice if you could clarify to more details what is this payout has been used for "350000 for small bounties and bonuses".
Cap to da moon, nice and smart!
Activity: 1
Is it a mid sized exchange?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The project quickly gains weight in the environment of high-yield investments.It is also worth noting the recent launch of the project, which plays an important role in assessing the risks and prospects of investments.To add to the portfolio, I choose this investment plan, a Deposit of $ 400, is open under the terms of the listing.
Activity: 126
as i reviewed the information above ,it looks like a comprehensive project and soon i will invest it a little in here,glad to see this
Activity: 58
after the big airdrop,I think CAP will to the Moon.
What the status of the bounty page on capcoin.net?
CAp's wallet is the best wallet I've ever used. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: