Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 117. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 13, 2014, 09:13:43 AM
CAPT will never be 'mineable' directly...

However it can be mined from a multipool... something like Hashcows [Suspicious link removed]

I am working on having CAPT as a payout method at that site.... hopefully before distribution ends so we can all jump on that...

I have done this before with PMC and the owner of Hashcows likes to see community interest... usually by donation of the currency to be used for payout...  

So two questions:

1) Any interest in mining CAPT via a multipool?

2 Are you willing to donate to make that happen?

( The donated CAPT are returned to the miners, Hashcows doesn't actually keep it )

So are you saying that you would like to have CAPT go through a short POW prior to or after distribution ends?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
August 13, 2014, 08:49:02 AM
CAPT will never be 'mineable' directly...

However it can be mined from a multipool... something like Hashcows  http://hashco.ws

I am working on having CAPT as a payout method at that site.... hopefully before distribution ends so we can all jump on that...

I have done this before with PMC and the owner of Hashcows likes to see community interest... usually by donation of the currency to be used for payout...  

So two questions:

1) Any interest in mining CAPT via a multipool?

2 Are you willing to donate to make that happen?

( The donated CAPT are returned to the miners, Hashcows doesn't actually keep it )

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
August 13, 2014, 08:33:46 AM
thank you EcuaMobi...
i got enough captcoin from your captcha..
but...
after 50days is it could be mine??
Smiley
Cheesy

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.

Distribution will be over and you won't be able to get any more coins by solving captchas.

However, you'll be able to stake and earn interests. Also, you'll be able to buy coins or sell products and services for CAPTcoins.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 13, 2014, 07:39:36 AM
I'm getting a fan of captcoin. But one question remains, which unsettled me: Where does the 30% interest come from? Is that an inflation sometime?

30% staking is till the total coin reached 100 millions. As of now, the total distributed CAPTcoin is 728,018 of a total possible 20 millions. The remaining coins will be destroyed after 50 days distribution is over. Another 80 millions will be generated by staking (and not through POW mining like other crypto-currencies) of which a small % has already started i guess. To generate the full 80 millions will take decades I guess.
Activity: 88
August 13, 2014, 07:34:23 AM
I almost get a full CAPT coin each time it mints  Cool

Long Live CAPT coin!

And how much CAPTcoin are you holding to achieve that? And how much time it takes to mint?

so far today I got a mint at the following times
8/13/2014 01:46
8/13/2014 04:03
8/13/2014 09:20

If I remember correctly the coins must be held in the wallet for 8+ hours in order to be minted against, as you can see I have coins coming in at different times thus the many different times of minting payouts.

Coins get 30% a year but in order to figure out how many coins you would need to hold to get 1 could be a bit complex, All 3 of those minting times gave me a different value therefore It tells me its minting on a different number of coins on each period.

1250 coins should give you at least 1 coin minted a day I think, but to have 1 coin per minting period I think you would need to deposit 1250 coins at different times during the day in order to receive 1 CAPT per minting period per day.

I guess you will keep your 1250 CAPTcoin as investment and let it mint the 1 CAPTcoin interest everyday. That will be 7 CAPTcoin a week and if its anywhere near BTC price, it a pretty good deal. Just use only the minted interest from staking. I will be doing the same with my holding of some 5000+ CAPTcoin too.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
August 13, 2014, 07:16:41 AM
I'm getting a fan of captcoin. But one question remains, which unsettled me: Where does the 30% interest come from? Is that an inflation sometime?
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
August 13, 2014, 07:15:34 AM
thank you EcuaMobi...
i got enough captcoin from your captcha..
but...
after 50days is it could be mine??
Smiley
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
August 13, 2014, 06:59:34 AM
Do you think we can have this coin added in Justcoin? It's one of the exchange site that I find very easy to use.

yes i think it would be awesome if we could have this on justcoin

they are a really good site Smiley))
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
August 13, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

Long Live CAPT coin!

And how much CAPTcoin are you holding to achieve that? And how much time it takes to mint?

If I remember correctly the coins must be held in the wallet for 8+ hours in order to be minted against, as you can see I have coins coming in at different times thus the many different times of minting payouts.

Coins get 30% a year but in order to figure out how many coins you would need to hold to get 1 could be a bit complex, All 3 of those minting times gave me a different value therefore It tells me its minting on a different number of coins on each period.

1250 coins should give you at least 1 coin minted a day I think, but to have 1 coin per minting period I think you would need to deposit 1250 coins at different times during the day in order to receive 1 CAPT per minting period per day.
some of mine are generated but not accepted, but its c00l because i now know why
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
August 13, 2014, 05:16:57 AM

Long Live CAPT coin!

August 13, 2014, 05:13:44 AM
how i wish their comes a betting site that accepts captcoins jut like anonbet, this is my best altcoin so far
I think there is one, but I'm not too sure. Yea this coin is great
what is the site address, i would love to try it out
Hmm, the one that's like normal dice seems to be down, try this one: http://capt.altdice.net/  I won 50 on here then stopped :p
ok thanks, but i wanted a real sports betting site
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 13, 2014, 04:33:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
August 13, 2014, 04:29:27 AM
Is there a rich list??  Grin
Activity: 61
August 13, 2014, 04:20:09 AM
I almost get a full CAPT coin each time it mints  Cool

Long Live CAPT coin!

August 13, 2014, 03:42:26 AM
how i wish their comes a betting site that accepts captcoins jut like anonbet, this is my best altcoin so far
Hmm, the one that's like normal dice seems to be down, try this one: http://capt.altdice.net/  I won 50 on here then stopped :p
August 13, 2014, 03:38:59 AM
August 13, 2014, 03:13:13 AM
August 13, 2014, 02:50:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2014, 02:32:56 AM
Hmm.. looks like there was some dumping after CS fixed the deposit issue. Nothing too surprising there I guess. A lot of people will be kicking themselves when this coin passes the 50k sat mark  Grin
Now... back to solving captchas  Roll Eyes
Jump to: