Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 146. (Read 1059804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
August 02, 2014, 10:27:55 AM
Great distribution method dev.  Captchas are addicting as hell!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it  Cheesy

Only a little more than 2 days until the reward halves.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 08:56:41 AM
GUYS DONT SELL CAPTCOIN LOWER THAN 2000 SATOSHIS YOU WILL MAKE THEM RISE IF YOU SELL THEM FOR HIGHER! SHARE THIS MESSAGE ON OTHER CAPTCOIN THREADS
Man next time pls consider using another color instead of red. And wait only 2 more days then start with 4000sats. That way it's gonna be better even.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
August 02, 2014, 08:34:29 AM
GUYS DONT SELL CAPTCOIN LOWER THAN 2000 SATOSHIS YOU WILL MAKE THEM RISE IF YOU SELL THEM FOR HIGHER! SHARE THIS MESSAGE ON OTHER CAPTCOIN THREADS
legendary
August 02, 2014, 08:19:23 AM
don't worry about the price, the coin is one week old Smiley

every day +/- 300 new adresses are created, which is a real good thing imo, especially for a coin that you cannot mine.

Just hold and wait for new stuff from the dev and community, I totally think this coin is on a strong path Smiley

btw, EcuaMobi is doing a real great job.

Thank you for appreciating my work, I'm doing my best and I'll continue to do so Smiley

I totally agree with your points. I'd just add these, which I consider to be very important:

Besides holding and/or buying CAPTcoins and waiting for new developments,
  • Be an active member of the CAPTcoin community:
    - Join the Thunderclap campaign and ask others to do the same
    - Follow @CAPTcoin and RT what you consider useful
    - Like FB/CAPTcoin and share some posts
    - Post in this thread at least 2-3 times per day. For example post your ideas, or quote somebody else and comment
  • Join the efforts for new developments
    - Post your ideas here
    - Post what you can do to help (designing, coding, promoting)
    - Create new threads asking for help or offering bounties (just make sure to follow the rules of the forum)
  • Donate to the dev. fund or the giveaway fund.
    The first giveaway (for only ⟳50) has resulted in more than 100 followers and 100 "likers" so far.
    So even ⟳5 can make a big difference.
    After donating, post here to encourage other people to do the same.

Imagine everybody will do the same as you do. If you do nothing, nobody will do anything.
But if you donate ⟳10, help with a new development and promote the coin, image what thousands of people will do.

CAPTcoin is doing well. And it can do great if everybody works together.
It will have no problem surpassing BTC0.05 after the distribution ends,
considering how many people will know about it, will hold it, and how scarce it will be.

Besides this, I've written a list of tips targeted at people new to crypto-currency:

https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php/topic,34.0.html

It seems lot of people is being introduced to crypto thanks to CAPTcoin.

OP

did you found someone so we can have an actuall dice site
for captcoin

we got currently 1 site where we can gamble but we need something faster like a dice site(like prc,primedice...)

also you can buy scripts to make a gambling dice site!

We have a dice site now.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/capt-captcoin-683776
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
August 02, 2014, 08:16:48 AM

every day +/- 300 new adresses are created, which is a real good thing imo, especially for a coin that you cannot mine.

Just hold and wait for new stuff from the dev and community, I totally think this coin is on a strong path Smiley

Thank you for appreciating my work, I'm doing my best and I'll continue to do so Smiley

I totally agree with your points. I'd just add these, which I consider to be very important:

- Post in this thread at least 2-3 times per day. For example post your ideas, or quote somebody else and comment
    - Post your ideas here
    - Create new threads asking for help or offering bounties (just make sure to follow the rules of the forum)
    The first giveaway (for only ⟳50) has resulted in more than 100 followers and 100 "likers" so far.

Imagine everybody will do the same as you do. If you do nothing, nobody will do anything.
But if you donate ⟳10, help with a new development and promote the coin, image what thousands of people will do.

considering how many people will know about it, will hold it, and how scarce it will be.

Besides this, I've written a list of tips targeted at people new to crypto-currency:

It seems lot of people is being introduced to crypto thanks to CAPTcoin.

OP

did you found someone so we can have an actuall dice site
for captcoin

we got currently 1 site where we can gamble but we need something faster like a dice site(like prc,primedice...)

also you can buy scripts to make a gambling dice site!
legendary
August 02, 2014, 08:08:15 AM

- Post your ideas here

Besides this, I've written a list of tips targeted to people new to crypto-currency:

It seems a lot of people is being introduced to crypto thanks to CAPTcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 07:59:24 AM
I don't think these things are human.  You must have an iron will to do 6000 captchas; I got to 2000 then got tired of it.

Are you serious?? You did 2000 and then got tired  Huh I haven't been able to muster enough patience to reach 50. I get 6 out of 10 captchas (the first one) wrong Cheesy
This coin should be worth at least 0.0005 BTC just because it's the most irritating coin in existence  Cheesy
Surely you reached 2000 over a few weeks?

Nah took me about 3 days.  When this coin came out i could get around 700 a day, but now im all captcha-d out.  I hope we can get this coin on bittrex or bter too.

What happened man why are u getting slow in the race. It's only 2 more days to rewards to halve now, do your best man. I think those 6000 guys don't even have time for their shit.
My wallet is at 0 capts i transfered my 1100 captcoins from coin-swap and the withdrawal says it completed. I still have no capt coins in my wallet. I invested $9 Sad(

http://i.imgur.com/CVUWEew.png

Good investment. Hold it for long term and wait for a bitcoin kind of value.

Lets hope that we have some deep pocket investors with lots of bitcoin support the CAPTcoin too. What he can do is from time to time to buy up the CAPTcoins in bulk available in the market to dry up the supply and pull up the price probably using fibonaci level as price target and then take profit by selling in small amounts.
Get another couple of thousand if u can and u know deal wait for end of the dist and prey.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 02, 2014, 07:22:28 AM
Any news on the online wallet yet? I could really use an online wallet or may be a simple service to redeem paper wallets?

You CAN use the coin-swap as a place to gather your CAPTcoin... if you don't want to use the QT wallet...

https://coin-swap.net/market/CAPT/BTC

You can also print out a cold wallet and send your CAPTcoin there...

http://CAPTcoin.com/paper/    <<<< cold wallet

Either will work fine...

I will try to use cold wallet and hold until the price up
very cheap at this moment Sad

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
August 02, 2014, 07:08:45 AM
My wallet is at 0 capts i transfered my 1100 captcoins from coin-swap and the withdrawal says it completed. I still have no capt coins in my wallet. I invested $9 Sad(

when the blocks hit 0 you will receive all of you captcoins

it needs to sync

dont worry Smiley!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 02, 2014, 06:58:57 AM

Good investment. Hold it for long term and wait for a bitcoin kind of value.

Lets hope that we have some deep pocket investors with lots of bitcoin support the CAPTcoin too. What he can do is from time to time to buy up the CAPTcoins in bulk available in the market to dry up the supply and pull up the price probably using fibonaci level as price target and then take profit by selling in small amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
August 02, 2014, 06:32:37 AM

First you need to synchronize your wallet with the network, next you'll see your coins..
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
August 02, 2014, 05:54:46 AM

Activity: 672
August 02, 2014, 05:16:11 AM
I don't think these things are human.  You must have an iron will to do 6000 captchas; I got to 2000 then got tired of it.

Are you serious?? You did 2000 and then got tired  Huh I haven't been able to muster enough patience to reach 50. I get 6 out of 10 captchas (the first one) wrong Cheesy
This coin should be worth at least 0.0005 BTC just because it's the most irritating coin in existence  Cheesy

Nah took me about 3 days.  When this coin came out i could get around 700 a day, but now im all captcha-d out.  I hope we can get this coin on bittrex or bter too.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
August 02, 2014, 05:11:09 AM
I don't think these things are human.  You must have an iron will to do 6000 captchas; I got to 2000 then got tired of it.

Are you serious?? You did 2000 and then got tired  Huh I haven't been able to muster enough patience to reach 50. I get 6 out of 10 captchas (the first one) wrong Cheesy
This coin should be worth at least 0.0005 BTC just because it's the most irritating coin in existence  Cheesy

LOL

It will be 'more fun' after the 50 days are up  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 02, 2014, 05:04:09 AM
I don't think these things are human.  You must have an iron will to do 6000 captchas; I got to 2000 then got tired of it.

Are you serious?? You did 2000 and then got tired  Huh I haven't been able to muster enough patience to reach 50. I get 6 out of 10 captchas (the first one) wrong Cheesy
This coin should be worth at least 0.0005 BTC just because it's the most irritating coin in existence  Cheesy
legendary
Bass Player
August 02, 2014, 04:39:25 AM
I just thought of a fun idea...

I should create a CAPT cold wallet that everyone can use the address as a affiliate addy...

THEN give away the cold wallet randomly to someone who used it as an affiliate address....  a sort of affiliate contest...

Activity: 812
August 02, 2014, 04:18:50 AM
I done did both of that but since I don't have a wallet I can't redeem the coins I have in my paper wallet. Anyway I have PM'd Ecuamobi, maybe he can redeem my coins for me.
Activity: 672
August 02, 2014, 04:18:35 AM
legendary
Bass Player
August 02, 2014, 04:08:08 AM
Any news on the online wallet yet? I could really use an online wallet or may be a simple service to redeem paper wallets?

You CAN use the coin-swap as a place to gather your CAPTcoin... if you don't want to use the QT wallet...

https://coin-swap.net/market/CAPT/BTC

You can also print out a cold wallet and send your CAPTcoin there...

http://CAPTcoin.com/paper/    <<<< cold wallet

Either will work fine...

Jump to: