Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 151. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
July 30, 2014, 05:42:59 PM
I owe you some coins to be repaid, and was on the site doing captchas to repay the ones owed... but now I can not get on the site to do any more...

I just get the "error 524" message.  This started some time yesterday and I still get it now... i haven't seen anyone else state this problem...how do I fix it?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
July 30, 2014, 04:31:08 PM
The Twitter & Facebook giveaway is going well so far.

As soon as it ends, another one will start to promote the Thunderclap campaign

Every CAPTcoin stakeholder, please:

Activity: 364
July 30, 2014, 02:44:31 PM
Love how you can now see details of your referrals.

One of my referrals has earned 843 coins! Shocked
legendary
July 30, 2014, 02:20:33 PM
Just catching up with the postings.

>CYbSnxbjVvfqA256h4ZKgtQKDjCiNMLbyV      9.5000   CP8UoAsqXwtNsSVsxateszwyyrZtAL1PNo

9.5 returned, so you can take that one of your list.
Thought it was odd to get that extra 9.5 since I am not that lucky in getting any extras.
Seems I was right again. lol

Thank you! Confirmed.

This is the updated list:

Code:
YOUR ADDRESS					AMOUNT		SEND TO
CPJGW1dxQoNGqiHrFggpvmdKd3JYQ5sHuT 100.0440 CWd3Kk9iiWp3cU6GuCCJ9DRcsbxKgaGfFU
CReaeAGzb9jDBVrTcyDqrYuDhqxMWk1Pyc 94.5315 CNrmZMUUjaQyFJP12HPXG6a78ePufiRWJG
CRDgTrU99mPBSs5VSygiZqqeFGGiZUw5EF 73.4850 CbFB8CXAGtp37kwyWYoe1gopYJbxF7qbEv
CbSbdwnsmDqVC1vBrSP7uS8Hgw9QVcKWD4 66.8641 CdqpfoP6wyDimebvtsXUFS9TM4TrKUEhBr
CN2sRrcoevyx38p3vFup8GPnLMVZ5ZamGg 52.5000 CczY9zu4bftv9t6UjGE2Eza2HTtGwR3R5U
CfGXjpZQ2qHcdXrBAAdqwp5CcvYyAd6esA 30.0000 CY68UJNGKrC4E2ZyT29UEYQpL99MkE7gPZ
CPYR1isjzim9yZ58NJzT9HfnuwSo8YEHJ3 25.8050 CUjFEGKw8F3PmevS6jVd6DTfVSrksEUDKX
CHm7MXW3Vf2EXHgTBc1o3sFJWBYkshqfiL 15.8875 CU3XeZzF72XTLDJZrbaVhqAQHv3zU7UNkJ
CW2iREJuYDW1S5CiQkYwzHiMLjarV7Rxrp 13.8950 CdABTffabu1r2bWZcABVQkKEoxHTZjJnJJ
CMjutf84GqK2DDCn1WnrJZHA67oR8Ea15a 11.6000 CcNJzPCMo9xTwCxdCjej5ZBU6tfESuxd6y
CUxUeHQvMw1BJR4ntbDeWSEqq4ko7DbmD2 10.9175 CZoFcEFssDjiG6yGCEomS217a5xyeWd5Q5
CWBgFp1dBhj58j9q7myUWxMKvq7TxFZSXn 10.0000 CPp2r3UATcP3BbgwD3m3Kc5sign5yuVj9o
CH9pivujhtMr7sVt9aDg3ghXggyf5X512X 7.0000 CNFWr52TXSNkYvHfmu1FDhTbGoG2iixtVv
Cbp64XtbCJxLFhBiVQiBrLETKcGDXMxkCM 5.2500 CV2Y2h4srpvwXC9p3Hh2XZC4aXQoD3Zeqp
CNwzzQTvvtPi65fFFE1XPfBsXFodpHPZyg 4.0000 CTrMSFqQUyamCRZaPkWbsi8tDox4jojN97
CcVxD6QNbcpQ429E9Zq7NaeivPeW76FtGE 3.0000 CVxTBMLgwW4T7ifZKCmAmSMorwHtbwtMoH
CZy1qd32uvJiCx5mYsLRFJ68wpoJcUg8bK 0.6000 CGoQvMjnYuAQSvFGmg5YtUg9aPM6hSrrdi
Activity: 461
July 30, 2014, 02:05:24 PM
Just catching up with the postings.

>CYbSnxbjVvfqA256h4ZKgtQKDjCiNMLbyV      9.5000   CP8UoAsqXwtNsSVsxateszwyyrZtAL1PNo

9.5 returned, so you can take that one of your list.
Thought it was odd to get that extra 9.5 since I am not that lucky in getting any extras.
Seems I was right again. lol
Activity: 479
July 30, 2014, 02:04:55 PM
OP can you reduce the wait time for solving captcha

it would be a lot faster to get them if i didnt have to wait 5 - 10 secs

and also payment received already 110 coins in my balance and 13 refs!

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

That waiting time is part of the cost of getting CAPTcoins,
and it makes things a little more difficult for people trying to create bots.

thanks for this understanding and good intention
legendary
July 30, 2014, 02:03:09 PM

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

That waiting time is part of the cost of getting CAPTcoins,
and it makes things a little more difficult for people trying to create bots.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
July 30, 2014, 01:42:45 PM

Activity: 479
July 30, 2014, 01:21:23 PM
mindnumbinglypainful
legendary
July 30, 2014, 01:04:23 PM
Announcement: Details of referrals

'Jedi Master' published a suggestion for a new feature in the official CAPTcoin forum.

Quote from: Jedi Master
Whoever made that captcoin faucet on http://get.captcoin.com/ can you please add the following features.

- Give us detailed information about our referrals including their receiving address and their earning amounts

- Give us a counter that tells us "how many" actually captchas we have done.

I', trying to get a referral train in and its hard to give bonuses to people if I don't have a clue who signed up or who has done what.

PLEASE ADD AND THANKS FOR CREATING THIS COIN!

This information can be used to reward people who use your specific referral link (additionally to the 5% given by the system).

This development has been completed:
  • Below your referral link on the right panel of http://get.captcoin.com/, you'll see this: "(See details of referrals) ".
    Clicking it will open a new page with the details. Example.
  • At the bottom, next to "Total claimed", you'll see "Claimed" with the times you've successfully completed the form.

Activity: 294
Mercurial
July 30, 2014, 01:01:34 PM
What I'd really like to know is why you've taken the liberty of blacklisting me from receiving any more coins. That's what I'm really interested in finding out.

And furthermore, this forum is total crap. Every time I make the slightest little mistake, I have to wait 10 minutes before I'm allowed to try again. Is that a business you run there?

Nobody is blocked from claiming coins.

However, there are some basic securities implemented against bots.

One of those rules dictates nobody can try to claim from the same IP sooner than every 20 seconds.

I guess that's what you mean. You really didn't provide enough information.

No, every time I claimed it would say, "Your session expired. Please try again." It makes no difference how much time I have left, and it's been doing that since the server fucked up yesterday. But I started using a proxy and a new wallet address, and it's working again. You can't keep the white man down.
Sometimes happens
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 30, 2014, 12:53:28 PM
What I'd really like to know is why you've taken the liberty of blacklisting me from receiving any more coins. That's what I'm really interested in finding out.

And furthermore, this forum is total crap. Every time I make the slightest little mistake, I have to wait 10 minutes before I'm allowed to try again. Is that a business you run there?

One of those rules dictates nobody can try to claim from the same IP sooner than every 20 seconds.

No, every time I claimed it would say, "Your session expired. Please try again." It makes no difference how much time I have left, and it's been doing that since the server fucked up yesterday. But I started using a proxy and a new wallet address, and it's working again. You can't keep the white man down.
legendary
July 30, 2014, 12:49:32 PM

July 30, 2014, 12:36:08 PM

Lol the butthurt in your post is real.

And furthermore, the dev doesn't control the forum rules, dumbass.  Go troll elsewhere.

Hey, fuckhead. Maybe I was complaining about two separate things. Is that still allowed here, or has my freedom of speech been further restricted since I last checked?

Asshole, it's not exactly a fair distribution if people are randomly getting fucked out of receiving coins. It's not just my problem. It's everyone's problem. I'm starting to get mad. And that's bad... when dad's mad.
Activity: 294
Mercurial
July 30, 2014, 12:30:11 PM

The dev doesn't control the forum rules, this forum handles money that's why it has security.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I AM HERE TO SEE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!
July 30, 2014, 12:29:59 PM
HOW TO MAKE 120 US  IN 16 HOURS WITH CAPTCOIN

1-) BUY CHEAP   1000 AT 500

2-) SOLD AT 3000

3-) REPEAT 8 TIMES

4-) BUY 30 GHS WITH YOUR PROFITS.

5-) SELL 30 GHZ AT EBAY FOR 138 US

VOILA!!!!

NEXT.....

July 30, 2014, 12:29:02 PM

legendary
July 30, 2014, 12:18:43 PM
After the 50th day of distribution is over, I guess at least some 18 millions coin will remain. Presently there are

Unique addresses : 833
Already distributed CAPTCoin :92,323.5539

The remaining coins are planned to be destroyed by sending to a particular address. So will the destroyed coins be unusable by anyone? Or is it still usable?

Maybe the remaining coins should be distributed among the  members as per the % of coin he/she gets if its still usable.

Coins sent to the destruction address (CaptCoinDoNotSendCoinsHereXXJmVg2R) won't be usable because nobody has the private key for it.

You can be sure about that because it's absolutely impossible to create a 26-char vanity address (or actually 28 including XX). It would be only a little easier than calculating the private key of any arbitrary address.

Distributing all the remaining coins at the same time could produce an incontrolable dump. On the other hand, destroying the coins will increase the price.

Got it!
Most likely the maximum no of coins distributed after the 50th day could be anywhere from 0.5mil to 1.5mil at the present rate. After the destruction of the remaining coins, the distributed coin should become quite invaluable. Some high bitcoin networth investor should support the coin by keeping the demand more than the supply. And the newbies should be advised not to dump their coins but rather sell in small amount of 1-25 in batches if they need to sell.

To make the coin last like bitcoin and commonly usable and popular, is there any plan?

There are several points covered in the plan:

• Grow a strong community. That's the base for any strong, lasting coin.
  • Market the coin, which is already happening with the referrals.
  • Create a development fund. This is achieve with the built-in donations and the sale of Ads
    (100% of the income will be used to buy CAPTcoins and sent to that fund).
  • That fund will allow continued development of the coin.
  • I personally will create or install several services (games, services).
  • The growing community needs to work together on new projects.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
July 30, 2014, 11:58:56 AM
After the 50th day of distribution is over, I guess at least some 18 millions coin will remain. Presently there are

Unique addresses : 833
Already distributed CAPTCoin :92,323.5539

The remaining coins are planned to be destroyed by sending to a particular address. So will the destroyed coins be unusable by anyone? Or is it still usable?

Maybe the remaining coins should be distributed among the  members as per the % of coin he/she gets if its still usable.

Coins sent to the destruction address (CaptCoinDoNotSendCoinsHereXXJmVg2R) won't be usable because nobody has the private key for it.

You can be sure about that because it's absolutely impossible to create a 26-char vanity address (or actually 28 including XX). It would be only a little easier than calculating the private key of any arbitrary address.

Distributing all the remaining coins at the same time could produce an incontrolable dump. On the other hand, destroying the coins will increase the price.

Got it!
Most likely the maximum no of coins distributed after the 50th day could be anywhere from 0.5mil to 1.5mil at the present rate. After the destruction of the remaining coins, the distributed coin should become quite invaluable. Some high bitcoin networth investor should support the coin by keeping the demand more than the supply. And the newbies should be advised not to dump their coins but rather sell in small amount of 1-25 in batches if they need to sell.

To make the coin last like bitcoin and commonly usable and popular, is there any plan?
Jump to: