Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 19. (Read 1059804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
March 11, 2015, 10:15:02 AM
I have problem with load Capt Wallet, warning "problem blkindex.dat"..anyone can help??
I think a re-sync can help you! Or try to delete blkindex.dat only..
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
March 11, 2015, 10:01:15 AM
I have problem with load Capt Wallet, warning "problem blkindex.dat"..anyone can help??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Giveaways, tutorials and more: https://Ecua.Mobi
March 11, 2015, 09:51:22 AM
Hi I am new to CAPTcoin and I want to ask that how can I earn CAPTcoin now?
Download the wallet on your PC and I will send you a bit of coins Wink
Just see on the official forum and many said that the time for syncing the wallet takes very long...
I am using paper wallet instead of a PC wallet (because the redeeming of paper wallets seems easy). I have generated this wallet: CcWKR9nVTycN5SRD8Hfcn92kLDnRvuHhNb
Alternatively you can also use exchange website's address much better i guess. If anyone wants to help this guy please upload the Captcoin data and share it here so that he could download data start using his Captcoin Wallet. Smiley
EcuaMobi must have the fully synced wallet?
I don't think an exchange address is safe (like coin-swap) so I will never keep coins in an exchange.
I can provide my staking service (as mentioned at the official forum) for free for him, if he consider me trusted enough.
I don't think you are trusted enough because you are just a newbie here.
But I think that a mobile staking wallet will be more suitable for me.
Although I am a newbie here, my rank at the official forum is 'CAPTcoiner', which is the highest rank for a normal user there.
And there is 1 person using my staking service now. You can PM c.a.p.t.buyer at the official forum to ask if he trust me or not.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 11, 2015, 09:47:50 AM
Just see on the official forum and many said that the time for syncing the wallet takes very long...
I am using paper wallet instead of a PC wallet (because the redeeming of paper wallets seems easy). I have generated this wallet: CcWKR9nVTycN5SRD8Hfcn92kLDnRvuHhNb
Alternatively you can also use exchange website's address much better i guess. If anyone wants to help this guy please upload the Captcoin data and share it here so that he could download data start using his Captcoin Wallet. Smiley
I don't think an exchange address is safe (like coin-swap) so I will never keep coins in an exchange.
I can provide my staking service (as mentioned at the official forum) for free for him, if he consider me trusted enough.
I don't think you are trusted enough because you are just a newbie here.
But I think that a mobile staking wallet will be more suitable for me.
March 11, 2015, 09:43:27 AM
March 11, 2015, 09:40:29 AM
I'll upload the data, but my question is: What he need?? blk0001.dat or blkindex.dat

You need to upload blk0001.dat but it'd be better to rename it as bootstrap.dat

I guess that data must be too large to upload (and hence download). I will start sync the wallet tomorrow (but start from 0 to block 765786 now isn't a easy thing, I think)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
March 11, 2015, 09:35:10 AM
I'll upload the data, but my question is: What he need?? blk0001.dat or blkindex.dat

You need to upload blk0001.dat but it'd be better to rename it as bootstrap.dat

legendary
March 11, 2015, 09:29:11 AM
Sended 23 CAPT Smiley
legendary
March 11, 2015, 09:25:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
March 11, 2015, 09:13:52 AM
March 11, 2015, 08:52:09 AM
Yes the wallet really take a horribly long time to sync...
However using a paper wallet will have no staking happen (unless you use the CAPTcoin staking service offered at the official forum). This is the disadvantage of that.
March 11, 2015, 08:37:59 AM
legendary
March 11, 2015, 06:45:17 AM
March 11, 2015, 06:43:48 AM
Hi 110isthebest,
   The CAPTcoin distribution is ended about 6 months ago, however you can earn more at the official android faucet (link: http://capt.co.in/f528). You can use someone's ref for 10% more.
   Also you can wait for giveaways, like a 2000 CAPT giveaway running at ecua.mobi, or search for giveaways at the official forum. There are several giveaways there (including mine).
   Moreover, you can sell your signature like me for CAPTcoins, and you can set the price and rules yourself Smiley
Thanks but I don't have android phone Sad
I will make a new account at the official forum and join different giveaways there. Also I will make my signature payable with CAPTcoin like you Smiley
My rules:
My level/Price for signature/Price for personal text
Newbie/2 CAPT per week/0.5 CAPT per week
Jr. Member/5 CAPT per week/0.75 CAPT per week
Member/15 CAPT per week/1 CAPT per week
Full Member/5 CAPT per day/0.3 CAPT per day
Sr. Member/10 CAPT per day/1 CAPT per day
Hero+/10 CAPT per day + 50 CAPT per post/3 CAPT per day
Rules:
1. You can order and prepaid for at most 91 days (=13 weeks/~3 months). If my account upgraded during this period I will not charge you extra.
2. The signature/personal text must fit the rule of bitcointalk.
3. All prices are subjected to change without notice. However paid users don't need to pay me extra/won't get a refund from that.
4. Minimum order: 1 week (=7 days/168 hours)
5.If you want to change the text, then a service fee of 2 CAPT will be charged.
6. The rules may change or there will be new rules added without further notice.
March 11, 2015, 06:37:25 AM
Hi 110isthebest,
   The CAPTcoin distribution is ended about 6 months ago, however you can earn more at the official android faucet (link: http://capt.co.in/f528). You can use someone's ref for 10% more.
   Also you can wait for giveaways, like a 2000 CAPT giveaway running at ecua.mobi, or search for giveaways at the official forum. There are several giveaways there (including mine).
   Moreover, you can sell your signature like me for CAPTcoins, and you can set the price and rules yourself Smiley
March 11, 2015, 06:32:46 AM
March 11, 2015, 01:41:39 AM
I will now post about my rules and price of my signature and personal text.
My level/Price for signature/Price for personal text
Newbie/1 CAPT per week/0.5 CAPT per week
Jr. Member/2 CAPT per week/0.6 CAPT per week
Member/5 CAPT per week/0.8 CAPT per week
Full Member/2 CAPT per day/0.2 CAPT per day
Sr. Member/6 CAPT per day/0.5 CAPT per day
Hero+/10 CAPT per day + 10 CAPT per post/0.1 CAPT per hour
Rules:
1. You can order and prepaid for at most 91 days (=13 weeks/~3 months). If my account upgraded during this period I will not charge you extra.
2. The signature/personal text must fit the rule of bitcointalk.
3. All prices are subjected to change without notice. However paid users don't need to pay me extra/won't get a refund from that.
4. Minimum order: 1 week (=7 days/168 hours)
5.If you want to change the text, then a service fee of 2 CAPT will be charged.
6. The rules may change or there will be new rules added without further notice.
The current contract ends at 23:00 UTC, 19th May 2015. You can contact me anytime before or after this to order.
legendary
March 10, 2015, 10:22:49 AM
Just make my signature space payable with CAPT, however I am just a newbie and no one will buy this... (but this is a good use of CAPTcoin, as what I think)

I'd like to buy your signature space and custom text.

Please set your signature to:
Giveaways, tutorials and more: Visit Ecua.Mobi

and your custom text to:

And let me know your address to send the payment.
March 10, 2015, 06:58:54 AM
Just make my signature space payable with CAPT, however I am just a newbie and no one will buy this... (but this is a good use of CAPTcoin, as what I think)
legendary
March 09, 2015, 04:45:37 PM
ah I didnt know that... when did atomic-trade changed to banx.io
is it a name change or owner ?

Banx.io Acquires Atomic-Trade.com
Pages:
Jump to: