Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 21. (Read 1059804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
February 24, 2015, 12:34:19 PM
2,000-CAPT giveaway

Join here: https://Ecua.Mobi/captcoin-giveaway/
legendary
February 19, 2015, 08:45:33 PM
Because of my bad english I had a bad explication, I'm hopping this time you will understood what I'm trying to say. Our democracy is this coin..No one can stole democracy from us. But a dictator is comming and he's saying: MY COIN IN 1 YEAR IT WILL BE 10BTC/CAPT. All the known population of crypto will be smth like :O . Mon dieu.What's happening? Every free man in the world invested and had in his wallet at least 1 CAPT. After the big happines of the distribution, we, the community of CAPTcoin we're so excting that CAPTcoin prize will increase in the next week. After few months the dictator is comming back again: Hello nazies, now I'm gonna close this coin. And a pretty and awesome guy came out from nowhere and comment to this thread.We are not supposed to help your coin! It's your job . You promised to us!. Well.and this is the story.Yeah.in conclusion the coin is yours.You're the developer, but thinking of pure definition the coin is ours.

Jokes about dictator or nazies can be ignored easily.They are just simple jokes.Sry again fo' my english

After reading your post I realize I should just ignore you. I'm not sure if you're trolling, delusional or just plain stupid.
Either way this is the last time I respond to your nonsense, just to clear some points:

• For the last time: It's not my coin, it is our coin. I developed it and I created several services and apps for it. Yes, I've been the biggest contributor of CAPTcoin (not the only one of course) but we are a community. We all must work for it. Satoshi created bitcoin but of course it's not his coin, he's not the only one who's worked for it (I'm not trying to compare myself with him, that's just an example).
  • I never offered to increase the value of CAPT on my own, that's impossible. I've always said CAPTcoin's value will increase a lot if we all work together. And I insist on that point.
  • It seems you're inferring I've been away and just came back recently. I've always been here working for CAPTcoin.
  • I haven't said CAPTcoin will be closed. The only thing at risk of being closed is the server because I can't keep covering its cost on my own. Fortunately not everyone is so greedy, stupid and irrational as you are. Most people understand we all must make and effort. For example, geo has just donated $20 worth and I've donated $10 myself to cover for March costs. But regardless of the official servers being kept online or not, the coin is not being closed. That's just one of the several things you imagined.

I don't expect you to understand any of this. This is just so that intelligent people are not mislead by your post.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 19, 2015, 08:10:48 PM
Because of my bad english I had a bad explication, I'm hopping this time you will understood what I'm trying to say. Our democracy is this coin..No one can stole democracy from us. But a dictator is comming and he's saying: MY COIN IN 1 YEAR IT WILL BE 10BTC/CAPT. All the known population of crypto will be smth like :O . Mon dieu.What's happening? Every free man in the world invested and had in his wallet at least 1 CAPT. After the big happines of the distribution, we, the community of CAPTcoin we're so excting that CAPTcoin prize will increase in the next week. After few months the dictator is comming back again: Hello nazies, now I'm gonna close this coin. And a pretty and awesome guy came out from nowhere and comment to this thread.We are not supposed to help your coin! It's your job . You promised to us!. Well.and this is the story.Yeah.in conclusion the coin is yours.You're the developer, but thinking of pure definition the coin is ours.

Jokes about dictator or nazies can be ignored easily.They are just simple jokes.Sry again fo' my english
legendary
February 19, 2015, 07:41:48 PM
you said after one year your coin will be fucking awesome and it is not.so don t say anything.i still have 5k capt and nothong is happening with exchange rate.i could exchange when the rate was high but i ve put lot of hopes on you.so please don t say this coin is yours this coin is ours

Of course it is ours! not mine.
I've always said it's our coin.

We need to work together for it. I've worked hard and still am and I've invested hundreds of dollars
but one single person or a very small group can't make the difference.
On the other hand, if we all work together for CAPT it will become a great currency.

It would impact us really bad having to shut down the servers.

mriulian, what have you done to help our coin?

It's not my bussines to help your coin! it's your bussines to do what you promised about this coin, after distribution ending..this coin was dying!? Why? Maybe I know the answer.But It's not my job to answer.

My coin!? What are you talking about? Didn't you say it's our coin?
I see you change your mind every minute. To make it clear: It is our coin, not my coin.

And of course I'm working for our coin, as I've been working and investing for the last 7+ months.
But this is work for the whole community, not one person or a small group.
So I repeat my question from my last post.
February 19, 2015, 07:34:15 PM
you said after one year your coin will be fucking awesome and it is not.so don t say anything.i still have 5k capt and nothong is happening with exchange rate.i could exchange when the rate was high but i ve put lot of hopes on you.so please don t say this coin is yours this coin is ours

We need to work together for it. I've worked hard and still am and I've invested hundreds of dollars
On the other hand, if we all work together for CAPT it will become a great currency.

It's not my bussines to help your coin! it's your bussines to do what you promised about this coin, after distribution ending..this coin was dying!? Why? Maybe I know the answer.But It's not my job to answer.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
February 18, 2015, 09:09:49 AM

Captcoin need massive promotion
legendary
February 14, 2015, 12:34:52 PM

February 14, 2015, 12:19:38 PM
legendary
February 14, 2015, 12:02:49 PM
Quote from: EcuaMobi
Thanks for the donations so far: [C] 373
(0 BTC, $0 PayPal)

We need to reach to at least $20 worth (plus my committed $10) to keep the servers running during March.

At current valuation that's 0.083 BTC or 34k CAPT.

Quote from: EcuaMobi

http://CAPT.co.in/f657
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Giveaways, tutorials and more: https://Ecua.Mobi
February 13, 2015, 11:04:38 PM
What I mean is that, if you can sold those things, will you share some funds to the CAPTcoin market (i.e. buy CAPTcoins)?

I haven't decided yet.

You're aware I developed those things for free for CAPTcoin and I'm free to do whatever I want. Aren't you?
And also that the fact I sell these services would not make CAPTcoin's services stop?

If you're asking me to continue supporting CAPTcoin (which I will of course) you should do the same.

Please donate for the server here:

Post here when you do.

I will support CAPTcoin of course. I am always earning all coins everywhere and buy CAPTcoin (and that's how I get all my CAPTcoins). I will donate it when I have my spare coins after I reach 20000 CAPTs.
Because I just reached 20000 CAPTs, I just donated 125 CAPT to the server.
February 12, 2015, 09:22:48 AM
What I mean is that, if you can sold those things, will you share some funds to the CAPTcoin market (i.e. buy CAPTcoins)?

I haven't decided yet.

You're aware I developed those things for free for CAPTcoin and I'm free to do whatever I want. Aren't you?
And also that the fact I sell these services would not make CAPTcoin's services stop?

If you're asking me to continue supporting CAPTcoin (which I will of course) you should do the same.

Post here when you do.

I will support CAPTcoin of course. I am always earning all coins everywhere and buy CAPTcoin (and that's how I get all my CAPTcoins). I will donate it when I have my spare coins after I reach 20000 CAPTs.
legendary
February 12, 2015, 08:12:30 AM

I haven't decided yet.

Post here when you do.
February 12, 2015, 01:43:09 AM
legendary
February 10, 2015, 11:21:48 AM
I want to buy CAPTcoins with PayPal.

PM me if you're interested.
legendary
February 09, 2015, 03:35:50 PM
Giveaway: 600 CAPTcoins: http://CAPT.co.in/f671

Win  600 CAPT in prices. To participate just follow at least one of these steps:

• If you have at least 25 followers on Twitter, follow @CAPTcoin and post your username here along with your CAPTcoin address.
  • If you have at least 25 friends on Facebook, like CAPTcoin and post your profile here along with your CAPTcoin address.
  • Install the Android Faucet and claim 25 times to get a referral link. Post it here along with your CAPTcoin address. More info regarding the faucet: http://CAPT.co.in/f528

You can complete 2 or all 3 steps to get more chances to win.

Important: You need to post here: CAPT.co.in/f671
Do not post on bitcointalk.

3 winners will be chosen randomly:

• First prize:  300 CAPT
  • Second prize:  200 CAPT
  • Third prize:  100 CAPT

You can participate until February the 28th, 2015.
February 08, 2015, 08:21:52 PM
what will happen with the rate exchange..really 110 satoshi for a capt?
legendary
February 08, 2015, 11:06:17 AM
so it means with this faucet the distribution is not ever? Smiley)

Distribution is over.

This is a regular faucet, not a distribution method. If someone can donate to  it please send any amount to:

http://capt.co.in/candroid
February 07, 2015, 10:42:55 PM
20 Capt in 1 night..
Pages:
Jump to: