Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano going to the moon! - page 3. (Read 561 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 47
April 30, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
Cardano is one of those coins that are overbought, while nothing is done from the guide. The task is long haul, and, as the plans are executed, new purchasers will show up. Just on the buildup. Regardless of whether the ether will be moved forward.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 30, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
What's up with cardano risimg so much in value these days .did they release something or is it mainnet or something that is about to happen like the EOS pump ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
It is not known when it will go to the Moon but it seems to stay with us for a longer time on Earth Smiley One of the rare crypto parallels that ADA can gather in many investors, I hope that we will see much higher levels when we catch the rise we expected in the market
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
April 30, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
You have more time to travel to the moon. It will be the most winning project in the top 10.
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
April 30, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
May 3 ADA update road map.
they promised test version VM IELE till the end of April, have you see anything?
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
April 30, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
Ada or cardano is very sad project. It has great of set ideas which left as ideas. No real product or whatsoever, noone surely knows what is the "real" utility of it. This is what blocks me from buying it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Cardano is a big crappy coin, i dont know why there are a lot of people currently buying cardano. I used to buy a bunch of them during the last October when it was less than pennies, it was an exciting coin to buy before.

I completely disagree. The reason why a lot of people are buying Cardano is because it has the potential to blow other platforms out of the water.

As a platform type of coin there can be so much more tech infrastructure built into it. It also does help that it is being developed by academic researchers who of course have shown to be consistent in terms of delivering output. Since academic researchers publish their work they make sure everything is according to design before release.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
Cardano broke resistance on daily time frame looking very bullish on the long run. A retracement may occur but overall more upside, it is also above the 100-day moving average.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 01:20:20 PM
Why not? 'if indeed cardano is worthy to rise to the top of the month certainly a lot of devotees about this project, but if only promise they will surely know, but as far as I know the start of this project is very promising and worth to choose, Does anyone know about Cardano news today?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
April 29, 2018, 01:06:20 PM
Not at all kid. Cardano deserves more than that, it is still far behind it's ATH. It's a great project and I am holding a few buks in it. I hope it will make it's way to the galaxy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
cardano (ADA) is one of a good coin. as i predict in the last month that cardano will rise in this month. perhaps buy some of them is a good time to make a profit.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
Cardano is a big crappy coin, i dont know why there are a lot of people currently buying cardano. I used to buy a bunch of them during the last October when it was less than pennies, it was an exciting coin to buy before.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
April 29, 2018, 12:17:07 PM
just look
Cardano is currently green in the market but it is not going to moon. Because EOS is already reach the moon so no available in this coin. If you think it is going to moon you are blind. It is common raise in the market all the altcoins are slowly raise in the market we don't consider the most expensive coin. It is right for EOS coin it will raise gradually in Crypto market.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
Have long been waiting for when Cardano will begin to show serious growth. A very solid and promising project.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 29, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
it's one of project that i kept looking for everyday to gain profit.
from my trading perspective,it will explode and it may reachs its ATH this year.
but i do not dare to hold it for a while because it does not has any product yet and it lacks compared to other project.
truth to be told,the reason why this project kept increasing because people liked the CEO instead of the project itself.
and a lot of people shilling it.

It wont happen, at least not for now
no one likes cardano anymore, the hype time for this coin is quite old, no one still believes that it can be a top 2  coin anymore.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 11:38:59 AM
Cardano is a good project but its already past is growth stages.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
April 28, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
I think people are still investing in it to speculate on a possible future accomplishment. This can go either way: it will go to the moon if accomplished or go bust if they don't make it. Same thing as for IOTA.

The best thing to do at this point would be to track the dev team, announcements aand make sure the roadmap is kept o track.
Activity: 434
April 28, 2018, 04:57:16 PM
Cardano has gained huge market cap already on whitelist stage, now news about soon release of testnet IELE are pumping the price. I think that ADA is overpriced too, but i won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA will be fighting with EOS for the place in Coinmarkecap top in case of the test net meeting all the expectations. Of course the big part of ADA success is hype but we can see how even almost pure hype can work out on BCH, TRX and many other examples.

There are still I think more adjustments that will soon happen because Cardano probably still in period of adjustment which price still behaving unnaturally. If their services will have no problem then maybe its price will going up and who knows this coin will surprise us in the coming future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
April 28, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
just look

Project wise best option for the people who want to invest on the smart contract like eth, neo and etc. I know its price still cheap when comparing with the other potential altcoins mate. I see EOS is being around 10 USD as of now.
With in some years we will find most of cryptos will be changed its places in different order in top listed coins.

Next to cardano, you can concentrate on NEM and IOTA as well. These will can big profit in next couple of months mate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 28, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Cardano has gained huge market cap already on whitelist stage, now news about soon release of testnet IELE are pumping the price. I think that ADA is overpriced too, but i won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA will be fighting with EOS for the place in Coinmarkecap top in case of the test net meeting all the expectations. Of course the big part of ADA success is hype but we can see how even almost pure hype can work out on BCH, TRX and many other examples.
Pages:
Jump to: