Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano going to the moon! - page 4. (Read 561 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 28, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
Cardano doesn't have a chance to goes to the moon.

It's already overprices token and the market cap couldn't allow a much bigger rise. ADA could pass 50c-60c but that's all. If you are looking for a speculative and higher profit, choose a low cap project or some good ICO.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 28, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
it's one of project that i kept looking for everyday to gain profit.
from my trading perspective,it will explode and it may reachs its ATH this year.
but i do not dare to hold it for a while because it does not has any product yet and it lacks compared to other project.
truth to be told,the reason why this project kept increasing because people liked the CEO instead of the project itself.
and a lot of people shilling it.

It also interested me a lot last year, but I admit that I was drawn to it during a time when I also linked projects with the founders/owners, in this case it happened with Cardano. I was also eventually put off by the fact that it was highly shilled, as you say. Then again, I did buy into Verge precisely because of the shilling, and so far it has resulted in some decent gains. Maybe identifying the good shill is a skill in itself!

But on Cardano itself, this is the problem you point,,, the lack of proper product to use.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 28, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
I hope they will produce their own network soon. They are an ethereum competitor and have ERC tradable tokens instead their own.
Looks promising, but maybe further down the road
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 02:38:52 PM
ADA just crossed the Ltc market share lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
Most altcoins have potential to go the moon, it does not matter in the short term, I feel like most altcoins are doomed in the very long term even it is cardano, so I think bitcoin will always be alive in moon while others will die there.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 01:35:43 PM
just look

I really hope so because Cardano I bought long ago and during the correction, it fell from the price of my purchases more than 50%, so I hope at least zero sell
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:25:49 AM
Its ath at $32 billion market cap  Shocked I have not known it was overvalued that so much. It is one of the good projects but I buy ones below $1 billion market cap to make more profit.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
April 28, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
it's one of project that i kept looking for everyday to gain profit.
from my trading perspective,it will explode and it may reachs its ATH this year.
but i do not dare to hold it for a while because it does not has any product yet and it lacks compared to other project.
truth to be told,the reason why this project kept increasing because people liked the CEO instead of the project itself.
and a lot of people shilling it.

Activity: 3
April 28, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
just look
Pages:
Jump to: