Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano hold for long term Good or Not? - page 2. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think Neo and EOS are more interesting at the moment. These are faster and more interesting coins. Personally, my choice is NEO , and all projects on the basis of the NEO.
Maybe you're right. But Cardano is also a very promising project, which is worth having in the portfolio.
Activity: 350
Yes, why not. Cardano is on the top 10 best altcoins right now.
I recommend you to buy from now because the price is still cheap. And wait for the price reach $5 soon Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It is really not advisable to hold an altcoin for long term as their volatility is really unstable. It is better to trade them from time to time to avoid loss. But if you are think of holding cardano for long term, It is not a bad idea as it has the possibility of growing higher because of the good team of developer behind it
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
I think Cardano has great potential for long term. Also NEO good for long term investment, both has simular implementation and great potential for future grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
One of the coins which have the biggest coinmarkatcap. 6 or 7 generally (7th, 6th is litecoin  now)
I think in every portfolio there must be some big coins which are good to be hodl.
1- BTC
2- ETH
3- ADA or XRP or EOS or LTC

Activity: 700
I think Cardano was one of the best options to be able to get results in investing. for the long term may be great if viewed from the development of back. but need to be reminded again that in crypto there is no certainty.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Cardano is a good potential coin.

Cardano hold for long term Good or Not?

Any suggestion?

I think cardano is suitable for long-term investment. The development of good cardano, with a good team of developers will certainly bear fruit positive for its growth in the future.
Activity: 266
Cardano already aimed for long term growth cardano is in top ten cryptocurrency on Coinmarketcap . Holding cardano will be right decision for long-term growth
Activity: 795
Merit: 251

Any suggestion?
I think Cardano is good for hold for long term. Cardano is a coin in the top 10 and it is a surety for its success in the future, all the coins in the top have storage value.
Activity: 56

Any suggestion?

The founder of Cardano, is Charles Hoskinson - he was one of the founders of Ether. This means that behind this project are people who have an impeccable reputation, and have already managed to commit a blockchain revolution by creating the Ethereum platform. According to official sources, work on the development of the Cardano project began in far 2015, and by the end of 2019, all the ideas will be realized. The Cardano protocol provides an opportunity for compatibility and collaboration of such platforms as Ethereum, Bitcoin and even the Swift financial translation system. On this basis, answer yourself to the question whether it makes sense to keep it. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 100

Any suggestion?
I think Neo and EOS are more interesting at the moment. These are faster and more interesting coins. Personally, my choice is NEO , and all projects on the basis of the NEO.
it's better to choose neo to hold long term because I'm sure there are still many who are not sure about the cardano coins. I advise to choose a good coin and potentially than have to accept a big risk.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards

Any suggestion?
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
Cardano has been in the first 10 in CMC for a long time..It is a project that has proved itself..I do not invest in high supply coins, but cardano is a very successful project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
I have very few cardano with me. I believe this one of undervalue currency which has the great potential to go bigger in the market. Please check the Cardano smart contract work. As I checked, review has been shared like this is better than NEO.
So with in some years we can expect this coin reach 10 USD or 20 USD. It is all upto the people who shows interest to fund on this project.

I see today we found little correction in the market. Please check the good exchange and buy the cardano as much you can.
Activity: 827
Cardano is very good with both quality team and project. The latest collaboration with the Ethiopian government proved to be much more valuable.
Activity: 336

Any suggestion?

I think cardano is a promising coin. Although it has a very low price according to many of the top coins, this low price may be a great opportunity to get it easily and get good profits in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Today I heard news that they announced partnership with some African countries in field of grocery. I really appreciate their vision and looking forward to product release.
But it seems to me reasonable wait for 0.25-0.30$ price level
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Of course it's a good coin for both long term and short term holding but it's not the only good coin on the crypto market. You also can separate your capital into other cryptocurrencies like XRP, XLM, TRX or NEO cause invest in only one crypto is very risky. But if you still keep your opinion the same, I think you no need to worry about ADA, it's a really good crypto to invest in.
Activity: 249
For my opinion if it will work , their platform, idea and team it would be a huge coin, maybe the next ETH, but I didn't buy it. I don't know why but everytime when I want to do that, something inside me says " Don't do that" and I find argument not buying Cardano. This is the only one coin that I wanted to buy but I didn't. Maybe that's better cause I wanted to do that in January and now price go down from the top. If I did that I will lost 70% or something, so I'm waiting for their platform. I wanto to working product not just promising I'm a little bit tired to see how good this platform can be. I mean EOS just for notice.
Activity: 378
I think what you say is true,
because CARDANO is currently experiencing the dry season,
so if you hold for the long term it is better, and will avoid losses, if I have enough capital,
this is the right time to buy CARDANO as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: