Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano hold for long term Good or Not? - page 3. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
cardano is my plan in this year. they have a potential in the future and it is good for long term investment. cardano have a chance to compete with ethereum, especially on they platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
Cardano is good for long term but I would not prefer it while there are a lot of low market cap altcoins. Such altcoins with hype also can make you loss yet cardano is really great project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Yes, the project is promising. With the hype ADA made 10X. Now we will wait for the full  realization of the road map and the full work of the project. I bought ADA coin for 2,700 satoshi, which was held to 8,300 with a pump and a dump until 1700. I think that in 2019-2020 this will be numbers with multiplicity of tens.
Activity: 490
Absolutely, Cardano is still the good altcoins to hold for long term, i said that because there are many people said despite Cardano is very good altcoin but is is not perfect, it is not being test in real life in large scale, so team developers are trying to make it become success and better in the future, rightnow, we should buy it for long term investment because it is a good altcoin, better than BTC and ETH combined.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Cardano is the reason behind my biggest losses in the downfall, but i have faith in the project so i think hold for long is the best option.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Yeah it is pretty much cool cryptocoin that suggests very nice things.
I really don't know if its going to be hit or miss, I want it to be successful but crypto is in weird shape now.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Cardano is a good potential coin.

Cardano hold for long term Good or Not?

Any suggestion?

Cardano is a potential crypto and the trend of this coin is healthy. Since the crypto market has recovered and going in a slow and steady pace to acquire a good price for this year I would suggest you to hold this coin for a while. If the crypto market touches the peak price then Cardano would also follow the path and you may get some x5 or x10 profit maximum. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
The project is good, transparent. But the component of the expectation has already been redeemed or, as mentioned above, the hype has passed. Now we need to wait for the implementation and operation of the project. According to the road map, it will be in 2019 or later. So, yes, longterm.
Activity: 280
Cardano is more suitable to be invested in the long term. Cardano's quality is also high, and has great potential to achieve valuable value in the future. You will get a big profit with you invested in the long term.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Cardano is one of the best coin to hold in few years, of course you do not needn hold it that long because you will get profit earlier, but it is the best option for this coin
Activity: 504
In my opinion it is not good for long term but rather short term. I would advice to hold the coin until it reaches back to its ICO price or maybe more than that amount and sell them. Maybe invest in some other coins instead that are more popular and have greater potential.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I'll agree 100 percents if anyone is going to buy ADA and hold for long term. It's a good cryptocurrency for both trading and holding. The price is not too high so it's also a good choice for investors with low capital Grin. In just only 1 day I earned more than 100$ by trading ADA on Binance Smiley). For now, I'm still holding it and wait the price of ADA reach to at least 1$ or maybe more.
Activity: 406
I have some doubts in my mind when it comes to cardano. I don't know if this coin have really the potential to be good in the near future.
Activity: 182
Good news for cardano:
Cardano began to cooperate with the authorities of Ethiopia. According to the new agreement, before the end of the year in the country there will be a platform on the block for the agricultural sector. The organization also plans to train local developers to use distributed registry technology
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Yeah it is good to hold, projects like cardano have always proved worth holding, i have regretted myself selling eth, Neo, eos etc for cheap but these quality coins do grow nicely overtime.
Activity: 1092
is there a possibility for cardano to break $ 1 according to you guys? I think it takes a long time to see cardano go to the moon
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
cardano is a new altcoins that is born to solve the problems of BTC and ETH, those are the extension and the compatibility, cardano can process huge number of transactions in just a short time, but it is not perfect, the applications of ADA is still based on theory too much, not thing can make sure it will success in the future, it can be seen that cardano can have the chance to be the best altcoin in the future, but we should wait a little longer to see the results.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263

Any suggestion?

ada is now overpriced.
be patience unt,l it goes to half of now.
you will earn in long term in ada
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
For me it is a long hold, it is one of the few projects I looked at in the space with potential to really take off to new height. I saw yesterday that they reached an agreement with Ethiopia Government the IOHK part to teach blockchains in their schools, the is a good partnership IMO
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

Any suggestion?
This project is very good. and have a very good development team. future prices will continue to rise sharply. in 2018. ADA is the coin worth our longest hold. By the end of 2018 I guess  ADA could reach 4-5$
Pages:
Jump to: